Thaivisa Poster of the Year 2014 Nominations

smokie36

Tutsi is trying to undermine Jingthing's latest run for poster of the year by exhibiting his superior literary skills. Is Tutsi going to take it, yet again?

rats...my nefarious intentions are revealed!

howzabout 'nice guy of the year'?...or 'best entertainer of the year'?

I am probably neither and I am a reprobate...ye wanna know why I haven't mentioned the little niece lately? because she has recently sprouted some beautiful long gams and I can't take my eyes offa them...and then she looks at me evenly and I think: 'is she doing this deliberately?'...

so, I shall not seek nor shall accept any nomination as 'poster of the year' as TV deserves better...

(but, it's always OK to vote for me anyway...)

• Like 2

Tutsi is trying to undermine Jingthing's latest run for poster of the year by exhibiting his superior literary skills. Is Tutsi going to take it, yet again?

rats...my nefarious intentions are revealed!

howzabout 'nice guy of the year'?...or 'best entertainer of the year'?

I am probably neither and I am a reprobate...ye wanna know why I haven't mentioned the little niece lately? because she has recently sprouted some beautiful long gams and I can't take my eyes offa them...and then she looks at me evenly and I think: 'is she doing this deliberately?'...

so, I shall not seek nor shall accept any nomination as 'poster of the year' as TV deserves better...

(but, it's always OK to vote for me anyway...)

Hope we don't see you as subject of an OP in the news section anytime soon, the way you always talk about your niece.

Here is a quick lesson for the "number of likes makes poster of the year" fans.

Go find a "paedophile arrested in thailand" thread on the news forum.

Be the first to reply and suggest a rope and a long drop.....hey presto 100 likes.

Yes you have a point. Like mining is a fairly simple process.

But human nature being what it is, I'z sure we would all like to have a few stats to compare. I know this has nothing to do with you Smokey, but I for one would like to see an annual likes per post average. Some of these guys have more likes than posts.

Here is a quick lesson for the "number of likes makes poster of the year" fans.

Go find a "paedophile arrested in thailand" thread on the news forum.

Be the first to reply and suggest a rope and a long drop.....hey presto 100 likes.

Yes you have a point. Like mining is a fairly simple process.

But human nature being what it is, I'z sure we would all like to have a few stats to compare. I know this has nothing to do with you Smokey, but I for one would like to see an annual likes per post average. Some of these guys have more likes than posts.

But likes don't mean you're liked.

Even if this is a popularity contest.

If it went on good looks, Id win for sure.

I think Smokie should grab 10 names out of the hat and let the proceedings commence...

I'm voting for jing thing, mainly because I don't think Costas has the experience to fill the role.

JT is Hansum, well hung (apparently) and a class kock. A man that holds the title should be well qualified to do so.

JT is the man, this is his year.

• Like 2

I'm voting for jing thing, mainly because I don't think Costas has the experience to fill the role.

JT is Hansum, well hung (apparently) and a class kock. A man that holds the title should be well qualified to do so.

You make a great campaign manager. I'm voting for Jingthing!

• Like 1

You make a great campaign manager. I'm voting for Jingthing!

Well UG,

I'd expect nothing less from a man of your standing, intelligence and good looks.

You can see JT is the man for e job.

Vote 1 for Jingthing people....he deserves this ;)

Ps: thanks for ur kind words UG, I do realise that I'm only a silly old fool tho. :)

• Like 1

I know the drill.

Y'all are getting my hopes up just so the inevitable loss and ugly meltdown is even more of a spectacle!

Oh well ... whistling.gif

Anyway, y'all already know (southern vote?!?) what kind of LOSER I am.

Aren't you curious to know what kind of WINNER I might be?

I know I am.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1