Educated Thai Women Marrying Foreigners

BahtSimpson

The difficult part is trying to convince Ms. Marvelous Product that you are her Mr. Wonderful and that she should forsake herself and her family for you. Most men seem only capable of convincing Ms.Marvelous that they are Mr. ATM.

I'm always good for one deposit!

PS

You do know 'Fark' is the Thai word for deposit.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 1

thats what i was trying to tell every one on here they say bar girls are bad nope !!! you know what you got when you get one of them my wife is smart as hell and pretty and well educated owns big company now she can scamm a escamo into thinking he in the bahamas with her charm and he be walking around nude in antarctic thinking he was on a beach in the caribbean be real careful beauty and brains your going to be broke and probably dead because once your bank account gets dry you will be like me still worth a few million dead in a box headed to be cremated

The difficult part is trying to convince Ms. Marvelous Product that you are her Mr. Wonderful and that she should forsake herself and her family for you. Most men seem only capable of convincing Ms.Marvelous that they are Mr. ATM.

I'm always good for one deposit!

PS

You do know 'Fark' is the Thai word for deposit.

I usually try to withdraw

• Like 1

Neither of us were looking, but that's probably why it is working out after all these years.

Same here. I worked with my wife for three years before we got together. We still laugh at the thought of the day we were introduced not even having the slightest inkling that we were meeting our future spouses. 14 years, a 10 year old daughter and never a bad word spoken between us ( apart from the time I got lashed with my brother who was visiting and pissed all over the bedroom floor stumbling to the toilet).

What I'm trying to say is things sometimes just happen when you least expect it and not always when you're looking for it.

• Like 1

just a word of advise just what you have said her i am sure you will have lots oif offers for the ladies will love to have a guy with money you need to keep your money on the low low you will be getting screwed bad before its over there will be another rich thai family and a broke foreigner

the words from another thai lady expert,,,,

• Like 1

I found my lassie on a Thai dating website. She was the runner up from the Scrabble championship in Isaan between all the Isaan schools.

Her English was better then mine when I came to Asia for the first time. I have dated around 30 womans from Sakon Nakhon on a Thai dating website between the ages of 30-40 years and as older they got as more I got bored. Many were teachers or nurses and I had as well some army ladies. Teaching a 40 year old lady English isn't that easy and many of those dates said to me if you speak Thai (which I do) why should I learn English. I dumped them all for my current Lassie. Many of those dates had their own houses and car on finance, a long daily working schedule and no interest in children beside their own children's.

My lassie is from Isaan which is absolute no problem for me, she is well received by my expat and friends all over Thailand. She looks stunning, is 21 years of age next month and the most important thing is the parents are working and with all close family members we are six persons in the extended family.

I wouldn't change her for a HiSo lady from Bangkok as those gals I have dated.

High end educated ladies in their 40's expect you to bring them to a five star hotel with a five star price, a five star dinner and a five star bottle of wine and it can easily be 10,000 -15,000 Baht and they love to call you 2-3 times a week. They are clearly not prostitutes but if you ask them to pay the five star package you don't hear again from them or they will tell you lets find a motel. cheesy.gif

Edited by MobileContent

Just remember one thing, never let anyone know how well off you are, but you can always tell them that you are able to look after them and care for them as you grow older together. They are looking for security, something many have never experienced from their prior marriages to a Thai man. Another thing, nearly all Thai women consider themselves to be old from 35 up. Despite this some are still very beautiful, hold themselves well and if you care for them and do not play around then like I did, you will find a women will care for you and put you before all others.

Well said, I am 60 and American. my wife is Thai and 35. We both work in a hospital, she is a Doctor, and I am an administrator. We knew each other at work, but were not attracted. She thought I was too serious. She had never been married before but had a couple of bad relationships with Thai men. She and I joined a group of (predominately ) Doctors who volunteered teaching English at government schools on our days off. We became better acquainted doing that. We found we had many mutual interests. We began dating, and eventually fell in love. We did not discuss our finances until we became engaged. Now we are married and expecting our first, each, biological child in February. I recommend that you seek out social activities that you enjoy.... Perhaps volunteering, there are a multitude of needy projects here. You will meet beautiful, well educated women who are looking for a kind and gentle man. Don't talk about money at first, there will be plenty of time for that. Look for someone with similar interests. If they insist on talking about money...run...do not walk ...to the nearest exit.

You are in the best country in the world for finding love, but one of the most dangerous places to find someone who is basically looking for an ATM.

My wife and I know several professional Thai women ( 35+)who are looking for a man who will treat them like the wonderful ladies that they are. Most of those women already know enough English to maintain a relationship, but do not need a "Farang" for security.

My wife and I eventually found that we had already saved about the same amount of money, had the same amount of gold and very similar goals. We watch the same movies together, and enjoy talking with each other. But note * we are the exception rather than the rule. Good luck, you seem to have had some already.

• Like 1

What does "educated" mean? Do you mean you want a greedy, feminist career woman? I've found that those types of women are very picky about men and have high standards. I did NOT come to Thailand to find those types of women. Actually, I came to find the opposite type of woman! I've found that country gals are best. Can't go wrong with them. In my initial wife hunting phase, I would try to find the poorest, most uneducated girls I could find. 7/11 girls. Panasonic factory girls. Those are the best ones. They will NEVER leave you and they don't come with all the attitude. My advice is to avoid the online dating sites. Nothing but over educated snobs on there.

Edited by zierf1
  • Like 1

What does "educated" mean? Do you mean you want a greedy, feminist career woman? I've found that those types of women are very picky about men and have high standards. I did NOT come to Thailand to find those types of women. Actually, I came to find the opposite type of woman! I've found that country gals are best. Can't go wrong with them. In my initial wife hunting phase, I would try to find the poorest, most uneducated girls I could find. 7/11 girls. Panasonic factory girls. Those are the best ones. They will NEVER leave you and they don't come with all the feminist attitude. My advice is to avoid the online dating sites. Nothing but over educated snobs on there.

7/11 girls have a high school diploma, which puts them in the top 20% of educated Thais.

You can aim a lot lower than that. I like the ones who never attended high school, in the other 80% of the Thai population.

• Like 1

I will never get married again. It's bad enough to be burned by a Western woman.

As many on here have said, "Why go into a candy store and choose just one piece for life?"

There are many Thai women who know someone who ripped a farang apart financially and many are looking for their chance. Those uneducated Thai women aren't dumb when it comes to street smarts.

Why not just stay single and have at most a girlfriend?

• Like 2

The odds are ZERO of success with an educated Thai women.

There are a few around, but usually not desirable to Thai men (too aggressive, too crazy, too old, too ugly, too cold in bed, too many children, want too much money, have too high expectations, etc.)

Choose a farm girl, then pay for her to go to school and university.

If you really must.

I'll have to disagree with you on that one.

ZERO is a very definitive number, which, in our case, is inaccurate.

But you knew that already.

All the sex pests will tell you 'Shopping centres, pharmacies, 7-11s are great places to meet women'. This is the fantasy land they live in where they think they know where to meet good women.

A few tips:

Thai women that can speak really good english with slight Australian or America accents learnt that in a bar

Thai women with tattooes are generally hookers. Tattoos on Thai women is considered unladylike for Thai men

Good Thai women dont smoke

Easiest way to meet good women in any country is to follow your gut feeling. Where would you meet a nice women in farangland? Generally at your workplace. So perhaps start a business or get a job doing something (even a voluntary job)

• Like 1

Thats a myth. Its considered a low skill job. Just look how long it takes to buy a packet of smokes from 7-11. It can take up to 20 minutes. Mostof the staff at 7-11 are thick as house bricks.

What does "educated" mean? Do you mean you want a greedy, feminist career woman? I've found that those types of women are very picky about men and have high standards. I did NOT come to Thailand to find those types of women. Actually, I came to find the opposite type of woman! I've found that country gals are best. Can't go wrong with them. In my initial wife hunting phase, I would try to find the poorest, most uneducated girls I could find. 7/11 girls. Panasonic factory girls. Those are the best ones. They will NEVER leave you and they don't come with all the feminist attitude. My advice is to avoid the online dating sites. Nothing but over educated snobs on there.

7/11 girls have a high school diploma, which puts them in the top 20% of educated Thais.
You can aim a lot lower than that. I like the ones who never attended high school, in the other 80% of the Thai population.
  • Like 1

Thats a myth. Its considered a low skill job. Just look how long it takes to buy a packet of smokes from 7-11. It can take up to 20 minutes. Mostof the staff at 7-11 are thick as house bricks.

You're wrong!

Applicants need a high school diploma.

• Like 1

All the sex pests will tell you 'Shopping centres, pharmacies, 7-11s are great places to meet women'. This is the fantasy land they live in where they think they know where to meet good women.

A few tips:

Thai women that can speak really good english with slight Australian or America accents learnt that in a bar

Thai women with tattooes are generally hookers. Tattoos on Thai women is considered unladylike for Thai men

Good Thai women dont smoke

Easiest way to meet good women in any country is to follow your gut feeling. Where would you meet a nice women in farangland? Generally at your workplace. So perhaps start a business or get a job doing something (even a voluntary job)

I agree. Actually,finding something useful to do was going to be the subject of my next post.

Any proof? AndI dont mean from John the Bar Fly in Nana Plaza either

You're wrong!

Applicants need a high school diploma.

Most Thai and British (I'm Britsh) graduates are thick as house bricks. Anyone can get a degree in either country in yoghurt knitting etc it doesn't take intelligence.

Some of the dumbest people I've met were at university doing things like drama, media studies, marketing, marketing with a foreign language, business with blah , blah , blah, arts ,geography, geography with ........

Loads of the girls on cowboy etc are paying for their sisters to go through uni in hair dressing, media studies, visual communication or business at a poor university.

• Like 2

Any proof? AndI dont mean from John the Bar Fly in Nana Plaza either

Why not ask in a 7-11 yourself, it's the only proof you would accept.

Must be one near you.

No need to ask, just have a look at the notice in the window asking for staff and the requirements/qualifications needed.

Edited by rgs2001uk
  • Like 1

I would love to find an educated Thai business woman 40+ willing to pay for my bills . Dont need sex wih her, just money to live and travel.

Edited by balo
  • Like 2

I work in the hospitals as well. There are TONS of nurses and even some docs that are cute, sweet, and some are a little farang curious. All you have to do is be nice, respectful, and make them laugh and it's easy as pie.

You forgot, and buy them gold, house, car, m/c .........

I have to disagree. You don't need to buy women things, if they want to be with you.

I knew a Thai lady who owned a thriving travel agency. She loved to travel, was from a wealthy family, and they set her up in the business. She spoke English well and was indeed cute, sweet, and a little farang curious. Other than paying for most of our food and drink--note, I said most--and a few incidental birthday and Christmas gifts for which she reciprocated with like gifts; she saved me money on airline tickets and hotel reservations for nearly 20 years.

My Vietnamese wife too, was from a wealthy family. She was educated at the Sorbonne and was an economist at the US Embassy. She too was cute, sweet, and a little farang curious. She bought our first car, paid the down-payment on our house, and paid my ownership shares in a company. When we divorced, we split the assets 50-50; and she contributed at least 70% during our marriage.

Neither of those ladies were with me for the money. However, I was young and cleaned-up rather well.

Heck, why would an educated thai lady want to be with a farang ?

Talk about life, no

Talk about politics, no

Dinner together, no

Sex, maybe

Raising kids crosscultural, no

Living in farangland, no

and so on and so on.

It is merely, yes merely, all about money, security for the thai families. Different mindset in which education has nothing to do with. Give any thai woman the choice between a farang hubby and a thai, 99,9% of thai woman will choose a thai.

Damaged goods. As long as one is aware, no problem.

On a side note, there are very nice warmhearted ladies but lots of luck is involved meeting them. I was/am lucky.

• Like 2