Everytime I Google, with Thailand in the search, Thaivisa is a first or second result

therealGare

5 yr Thai visa reader here, had a handful of previous posts short time back giving confirmation to another poster on whether or not coffee enemas helped with weight loss. Within a short time there was a whole chorus of objections and negative responses to anything positive that anyOne said about it. That included every single paragraph I wrote, except for the following one which was totally ignored until now!

"Any public discussion forum that involves health or other real topics like free energy or say elimination of CHEMTRAILS by
The distribution of simple cheap and easy to make Orgone generators always gets an entire ARMY of shills against the idea as evidenced in this thread. Not even paid shills at that, simply the MONARCH MK program in action for all who are awake enough to see ;-) "

The content of the above paragraph speaks for itself as to why it was totally ignored. Congratulate YourSelf If that makes any sense to You! Many People worldwide are awake and more shedding Their pj's all the time.

Just about every time I GOOGLE,with Thailand in the search , Thai visa is a first or second result.
Experience tells Me that the CIA/NSA, WHO own GOOGLE btw, are favoring Thai visa,, it's up to You independent members/readers to figure out why that is ok?

Reason for this post is to supply You All with 2 key words U,,,, t......! If any of You are close to dying and You need to be healed within weeks/months read this book and heed what it says for Your Own good ok?

If You just want to be healthier and extend Your Life read that short book.

If YOU are part of the GREEK CHORUS don't bother asking stupid questions, ridiculing or BAD mouthing Me ok? Seen enough of that already so won't be responding or checking in.

Thx for reading, gb...

Edited by Maestro
Removed spam link.
  • Like 1

After posting----

"Within a short time there was a whole chorus of objections and negative responses to anything positive that anyOne said about it."---therealGare

I find that very hard to believe therealGare----are you sure you were on ThaiVisa..................wub.pngcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 2

CIA doesn't own Google or determine your search results, sorry to rain on your misguided parade. There is a perfectly logical reason why you are getting Thaivisa in your results but I can't be bothered explaining something you probably wouldn't understand.

Ditto to all above replies. After I completed reading the post, I thought I'd consumed 1 or 2, too many ales tonight. I couldn't make head nor tails of it.

On that note, I guess I can afford to have just 1 more. Oh, ale that is.

Nitey nite to all.

Mal.

That's one reason why the browser cleared the Cache and delete history

And it may also be a reason to stop Google from tracking your search history (it won't, but it'll stop looking for results with Thailand or Thaivisa in the results) or using another search machine. I use duckduckgo on Firefox a lot.

Why does Thaivisa show as a top result in your Thai Google search. Even a simpleton would know the answer, cookies. As for the NSA/CIA owning Google, well, yes, i know all about that. I was told by Elvis Presley, who is still alive and is flipping burgers as a street vendor in Hua Hin. He is there on a secret mission for MI5 and awaiting the second coming of Jesus Christ, apparently.

Edited by lucifer666

Everytime I Google, with Thailand in the search, Thaivisa is a first or second result

Google is not my best friend -- if you're in the trade they can shut you off on a whim with no excuse -- but the above is simply statistics. Reason is that more content on Thailand is generated on TV than any other source so it thus follows that pages from this site will likely feature in the serps before another.

The OP made perfect sense to me, every word of it.

I'll read it again tomorrow, when I am sober.

why would you want to read it again tomorrow when sober when you can understand it now?

Good point. My computer has been hacked too. Every time I Google "Thailand" I get "Large breasted lady-boys".

Damn CIA..

• Like 1

Just about every time I GOOGLE,with Thailand in the search , Thai visa is a first or second result.

Experience tells Me that the CIA/NSA, WHO own GOOGLE btw, are favoring Thai visa,, it's up to You independent members/readers to figure out why that is ok?

Excellent - I'd call that hitting gold on here!

I've just forwarded identity and triangulation /location information of the OP to my MONARCH MK uplink supervisor. We've been looking for this guy for quite a while. Sending a unit over. The next knock on his door will be 'a friend' ;-)

[dbl-xk-42 brbllb00 kkxy-963876287-iiWkk]

Edited by DaffyDuck
  • Like 1

The OP made perfect sense to me, every word of it.

I'll read it again tomorrow, when I am sober.

why would you want to read it again tomorrow when sober when you can understand it now?

1387017115811.jpg

WOOSH ... through to the Keeper ... facepalm.gif

David....Be kind.

The votes haven't been tallied yet....

Do you want to be outdone by one of the Greek Chorus?