ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

You know why I'm the man....it is what it is....check out Nigel on the last page....must be hard for him wink.png

Now the crowd has switched camps ... rolleyes.gif

Before -> Now they are chanting ...

JT -> ND

JT -> ND

JT -> ND

Neverdie ... he's the man ... thumbsup.gif

if the so-called "crowd" starts votin for him, i'm cancelling my vote. I refuse to hob nob with suckholes and tools!

• Like 1

You know why I'm the man....it is what it is....check out Nigel on the last page....must be hard for him wink.png

Now the crowd has switched camps ... rolleyes.gif

Before -> Now they are chanting ...

JT -> ND

JT -> ND

JT -> ND

Neverdie ... he's the man ... thumbsup.gif

if the so-called "crowd" starts votin for him, i'm cancelling my vote. I refuse to hob nob with suckholes and tools!

555 your best post everbiggrin.pngw00t.gif

Not too much serious, there is just funny. Do they have a medal from TVF?

I will give you the Gold medal, silver and brown,,,also TVF should give the certificates tootongue.png

You should vote for me sir. There are some real tools in the list. I'm the man wink.png

No, I voted for Costas already,, but maybe ,,,how much money you will pay me???biggrin.pnglaugh.pnggiggle.gif

I will give you the Gold medal, silver and brown,,,also TVF should give the certificates tootongue.png

You should vote for me sir. There are some real tools in the list. I'm the man wink.png

No, I voted for Costas already,, but maybe ,,,how much money you will pay me???biggrin.pnglaugh.pnggiggle.gif

Money is no object.

Change ur vote. U know u want to ;)

Small campaign:

Neverdie, grow a moustache. You ain't the man... I am the mansmile.png Yeah.....coffee1.gif

I've got one but it disappeared between my wrinkles wink.png

Allright, I can see it now... You're the man.smile.png

End of campaign.

But I keep the hair on my nuts plucked....the smooth way is the way my boys roll ;)

Money is no object.

Change ur vote. U know u want to wink.png

Your policy is not fantastic like him. Sanookwub.png

And meanwhile, Nancyl is QUIETLY taking a healthy lead.

Fortunately for her, her posts attacking David's children wernt left to stand.....a few serious voters might be shocked at nasty nancy's darker side.

wink.png

They should've stood ,she had a legit' point.

Up to you nigel

Anyone that challenges the cozy clique on here deserves a vote. Good on her.

Amen .I've found myself liking both Ajaydee & Soibiker now...Up the clique!

Nothing wrong with having friends here.

Maybe thats what you guys are missing?

• Like 1

Well the mood this morning is rather snarky out on the campaign trail. I really really wish I could see the deleted posts. Who lost the plot this time?

My man UG has kept out of the muck and maintained 4th place, and my early 1st choice JT has regained some ground. Nancy is way out front despite having no avatar. Which really shows a lack of commitment. A poster of the year with no avatar? Inconceivable! She could be anyone - people you should be afraid.

David and Costas are still playing bucket of crabs, holding each other back. And Neverdie remains the funniest commentator but so far it hasn't helped his tally. Although I hear he is comfortable with a small tally.

And no surprise to anyone, Frollywolly's avatar has two votes. It would be a landlside win for the avatar were she not connected to Frollwolly proper.

• Like 2

Well the mood this morning is rather snarky out on the campaign trail. I really really wish I could see the deleted posts. Who lost the plot this time?

My man UG has kept out of the muck and maintained 4th place, and my early 1st choice JT has regained some ground. Nancy is way out front despite having no avatar. Which really shows a lack of commitment. A poster of the year with no avatar? Inconceivable! She could be anyone - people you should be afraid.

David and Costas are still playing bucket of crabs, holding each other back. And Neverdie remains the funniest commentator but so far it hasn't helped his tally. Although I hear he is comfortable with a small tally.

And no surprise to anyone, Frollywolly's avatar has two votes. It would be a landlside win for the avatar were she not connected to Frollwolly proper.

Nancy had one too many Pimms last night and started gobbing off. She's not as docile as she makes out.

Anyway all posts should be restored in the interests of a free and fair election. Otherwise people may think that Nancy has the mods vote.

• Like 2

I'm rather sad that I really do have a life outside of TV-I seem to have missed a whole bucket load of fun last night- unlike most of you guys, I don't know Jack behind the Avatar-so couldn't bring any real live attributes into any discussion-I keep my identity tightly guarded (although guessing it would not be that difficult)

I still haven't even figured out how to vote for anyone, but if I get to work it out before the contest climax-I probably won't tell who I went for. .... but I anyways like UG' s posts and JT, although from Bangkok (or so I thought? ) seems like a cool dude.

Oh the pressure.

• Like 2

Hey Haybilly! easy enough for you to cast a vote for Ulysses, and he could really use your support. Just have a look at the poll at the top of this page, and make a click in the box beside Ulysses name. If you make a mistake and accidentally vote for one the unacceptable candidates, you can click 'delete my vote', and the go ahead and vote Ulysses.

This is good advice for everyone who have so far voted for the wrong candidate and not for UG.

• Like 1

A lot has happened since last night.

In some respects, I feel the mods did right in removing the posts (This is not a comment on mods by the way).

Yet what was said by NancyL was disgusting, low and very underhand and people should be aware of that.

• Like 1