When you first came to Thailand-do you remember anything at all

AJS 7R

I remember that they brought me to a place which was a fishermen village a long time ago, then I had to fall in love with a bar girl, they told me that I had to built a house for her, bought a car and a motorbike.

Her mom was so sick that i had to pay 50K/month for treatment. Her two brothers always had motorbike accidents and I had to pay for all, because they had no insurance.

But now I ran out of money, have a swollen leg, that enables me to beg. -laugh.png

OH, was that you?

• Like 1

I remember that they brought me to a place which was a fishermen village a long time ago, then I had to fall in love with a bar girl, they told me that I had to built a house for her, bought a car and a motorbike.

Her mom was so sick that i had to pay 50K/month for treatment. Her two brothers always had motorbike accidents and I had to pay for all, because they had no insurance.

But now I ran out of money, have a swollen leg, that enables me to beg. -laugh.png

OH, was that you?

Now you've got me, damn !!

• Like 1

After being in and traveling to many Asian countries I was surprised how neat, orderly, polite, and clean(ish) it was in comparison.....it was nice not to be beseiged by cloying hustlers in the airport...in some places they numbered in the 100s

Edited by pgrahmm

And she was so special and gave birth to our son, only after seven months, when we first met. She said the hot weather changes that all.

Well, I didn't see many of my features when our son was a baby, but all told me that she was a virgin before she met me. She was waiting for me!!

And if I'd still have a photo of her, you'd believe me that those eyes would never lie.