British national Tommy Diver taunts UK police from Thailand

webfact

Why does Thailand open its doors to these types of people?

I'm sure with his attitude and mouth, he will get noticed very soon in BKK and someone will rat him in.

It's a pretty simple explanation.

Unless there is something logged on his Passport records to show he is a wanted man which would be flagged up at Immigration he would gain entry to Thailand just like everyone else,

In fact he would gain entry to nearly every country on the planet

So to summarize what is your point about somehow blaming Thailand for something that is the British Authorities fault for not confiscating or flagging his passport?

Do not you know it is always Thailands fault in some minds

I'm not blaming Thailand in a its all their fault way; not my point in context at all - I'm saying its a shame we get so many of these types coming here and they get through. Thailand seems to attract these idiots.

More than aware that other countries are just as useless with immigration control.

Dissident Republicans really are the lowest of the low.

With no visa he`ll be stuck inside Thailand and presumably his money will run out before too long, unless of course he tries to continue his criminal ways in Thailand.

The very fact he has given away his location suggests he isn`t the sharpest tool in the shed, much like most Irish Republicans who havn`t worked out their armed campagn failed.

Spending the festive season holed up in Soi Bukow in Pattaya is probably worse than spending solitary in the Maze prison in Belfast.

I know this man Diver's uncle Seamus Ducker

They are known to the RUC as the 'Duckers and Divers'

Anyway he's got nothing to worry about, he'll soon be invited to Parliament to sit in the British cabinet alongside Gerry Adams and Martin McGuiness

Might even be invited to meet the Queen if he can murder a few innocent people

He'd be keeping company with another bunch of murderers then wouldn't he?

• Like 2

Spending the festive season holed up in Soi Bukow in Pattaya is probably worse than spending solitary in the Maze prison in Belfast.

Anyway he's got nothing to worry about, he'll soon be invited to Parliament to sit in the British cabinet alongside Gerry Adams and Martin McGuiness

RUC?

My but we are giving ourselves away.

Never trusted amongst the Catholic community for very good reasons.

Gerry Adams and Martin McGuiness are leaders of a legitimate political party and may well visit the english parliament, though I doubt they see any need to as they have more important matters regarding their own country to concern themselves with.

Tell me, what murders has this man committed? Or crime for that matter. Even if convicted in absentia, I feel he should go to gaol.

Can you post links to when and where they happened? Or even details of the trial.

Any link at all will do.

Don't get me wrong, he should go back to Ireland to face the current charges and if found guilty go to gaol. However, this can only be done by the courts and until so is to be presumed innocent.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 2

He'd be keeping company with another bunch of murderers then wouldn't he?

Indeed, Irgun, ANC, etc. Cabinet positions, Nobel prizes!! Heroes of the left and the right.cheesy.gif

• Like 1

If the police catch him in Thailand I assume they will extradite him back to Ireland for trial. They have asked for Thai's to be sent back so they have to reciprocate if they want others to help them. Alternatively he could be found in a back alley; everyone save time and money.

Thailand need to check the Interpol database for everyone when they arrive in Thailand. They need to keep scum like this well away from the country

Why does Thailand open its doors to these types of people?

I'm sure with his attitude and mouth, he will get noticed very soon in BKK and someone will rat him in.

And just how were Thailand supposed to know the man's history???

Interpol have a database that Immigration probably can access

Cowardly scum, bravest thing they ever did was walk up behind off duty officers and put one in the back of their heads when they wernt looking. Send him back now!

Hope they catch the animal and lock him away for a long time. All we need here in Thailand is more ferang scum giving the rest of us a bad name

"If he is guilty of anything, then fine, send him to gaol.---But lets prove it first, hey."---Bluespunk

Wow that's a unique concept Bluespunk........find him guilty first......wonder if it will ever take off on Thai Visa...................coffee1.gif

Britain does not have extradition treaty's with most of the countries around Thailand, so although he probably flew in here, would be quite surprised if he stayed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extradition_Act_2003

• Like 1

You'd think Police (worldwide) would have learned by now ... if you put an arrest warrant out on someone, first automatically put a "stop" or "hold/cancel" out on their passport before announcing anything ... can't be that hard to do.

Terr------ts usually travel under false passports.

Hope I run into him over Christmas. ph34r.png

Why do you want to buy him a present? If your in Pattaya you could always invite him around to the Dogs B####### for a Chang. That's if he can squeeze in past the beer bellies and fake Rangers tops

Edited by Scottish Gary
  • Like 2