they dont like us and we dont like them

Rangsitreppin

If I gave a toss about young fools, I'd develop blood pressure, gout, alopecia, ulcers, varicose veins, diabetes, dementia, erectile dysfunction, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, incontinence, insomnia, arthritis, osteoporosis.

But I don't.

Young fools, huh?

Some posts here make it seem now that OP may be on to something afterall. Sad!

Yep, reeled in another one. :) There's humour in them, thar hills, sonny boy. You only need to look for it.

• Like 1

I don't like the old blokes or the younger blokes. Or the Thais for that matter.

Now, where did I put my humbugs?

i am with you. i hate alcoholics and drugs addicts no matter what age or race they are. and pattaya has a strong attraction for these.

edit; more precise is, i avoid them as far as is possible.

Edited by Canta Slaus

I don't like the old blokes or the younger blokes. Or the Thais for that matter.

i am with you. i hate alcoholics and drugs addicts no matter what age or race they are. and pattaya has a strong attraction for these.

KittenKong never mentioned anything about alcoholics or drug addicts, so how exactly are you with him?

• Like 1

So you live in a part of Thailand that has none of these "people"?

mostly yes. in the small local area i inhabit there are no bars and such, there is one shop that seems to cater for the alcohol needy but there is only ever one or two ppl hanging there. mostly i am home evening and as with the locals am out and about early morning 4 or 5 ish by this time any possible stray alco-druggies are long gone and its just the workers honest people that you deal with. do go out early evening 6-7 ish sometimes but very rarely see any non sober people. none that i cant recall and very very few farang in total

Where do you live then?

Sounds very quiet.

Right age/race has nothing to do with it for me also. I dislike nicotine drug addicts and avoid them as far as possible. And Pattaya has a strong attraction for these lowlifes.

Right age/race has nothing to do with it for me also. I dislike nicotine drug addicts and avoid them as far as possible. And Pattaya has a strong attraction for these lowlifes.

A smoker is a low-life? Get down off your high horse.

• Like 1

lol and the rest of Thailand doesn't smoke?

rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Although not all smokers are lowlifes , just about all lowlifes are smokers. In either case I avoid them as far away as possible.

And by the way if someone has no consideration for others (nonsmokers) They are a lowlife in my book.

Edited by morrobay

Although not all smokers are lowlifes , just about all lowlifes are smokers. In either case I avoid them as far away as possible.

And by the way if someone has no consideration for others (nonsmokers) They are a lowlife in my book.

Sorry but that's as daft as your first comment.

(and no I don't smoke).

• Like 1

You sound like a very flexible, tolerant person.

• Like 1

no, old envy Youngs because they are young....

Dont even think about it ,all who go to our bar get on great 25 to belive it or not 87 you should get out more.

Everyone has their time, so there's no need for old to envy young, however I've seen firsthand how some newbie young'ins get upset when they see the girls they want hanging out with old guys and not paying them the attention they think they deserve.

The truth is the girls don't really like any of us, old or young, so the closer to death with fatter wallets win the day, everyday LOL. Lucky for all the guys, these girls always have room for one more.biggrin.png

• Like 2

Dont even think about it ,all who go to our bar get on great 25 to belive it or not 87 you should get out more.

Everyone has their time, so there's no need for old to envy young, however I've seen firsthand how some newbie young'ins get upset when they see the girls they want hanging out with old guys and not paying them the attention they think they deserve.

The truth is the girls don't really like any of us, old or young, so the closer to death with fatter wallets win the day, everyday LOL. Lucky for all the guys, these girls always have room for one more.biggrin.png

Yeah, the young girls are so much happier with a young, yaba addicted Thai guy, who will take all their money and beat them because they didn't bonk enough customers. My comments are about as stereotypical as yours.

In this case .............. us = foreigners

But to be honest, a lot of them don't seem to like Thai guys much either.

What they do seem to like is money, and if the Thai government starts handing out money to single girls like the western governments do, none of us are going to get laid.

Yeah, the young girls are so much happier with a young, yaba addicted Thai guy, who will take all their money and beat them because they didn't bonk enough customers. My comments are about as stereotypical as yours.

You're really confused. We're discussing foreign guys not Thai guys.... But now you bring it up, yes, they do prefer their own kind.

• Like 1

In this case .............. us = foreigners

But to be honest, a lot of them don't seem to like Thai guys much either.

What they do seem to like is money, and if the Thai government starts handing out money to single girls like the western governments do, none of us are going to get laid.

Of course they never SEEM to like Thai guys. That's the game - tell you what you want to hear.

tropo, What you didn't seem to grasp, not surprisingly, is that my comment made about as much sense as yours, ie, that all young Thai girls who are with older falangs, don't like them and are just waiting for them to die to get their money. Both comments, yours and mine, are ridiculous generalizations. Get it, or is further explanation needed?

Edited by giddyup

Believe it or not, there is a very good chance, that they are!

Thai girls love Thai boys, despite the violence, alcoholism, yubba, and all the bad, that a young Thai man may offer them.

• Like 1

Whitemouse. Perhaps all the dopey ones are, but why are so many looking for a falang to provide a comfortable life? Don't say that they are all screwing a young yaba addicted Thai boy on the side, because that's plainly ridiculous, especially if they are taken to the falang's home country to live. There are bimbos in Australia that are attracted to low-life criminals who spend half their life in jail, are they typical? No.

Whitemouse. Perhaps all the dopey ones are, but why are so many looking for a falang to provide a comfortable life? Don't say that they are all screwing a young yaba addicted Thai boy on the side, because that's plainly ridiculous, especially if they are taken to the falang's home country to live. There are bimbos in Australia that are attracted to low-life criminals who spend half their life in jail, are they typical? No.

I would say they are typical, girls like bad men.

The nicer you are, the less they want you.

The more you give them, the more they will take from you.

The more you trust them, the more likely they are to betray your trust.

If you are kind, generous, soft and loving to a woman, in the end she will despise you for your weakness.

• Like 2

I would say they are typical, girls like bad men.

The nicer you are, the less they want you.

The more you give them, the more they will take from you.

The more you trust them, the more likely they are to betray your trust.

If you are kind, generous, soft and loving to a woman, in the end she will despise you for your weakness.

I think that comment says more about you and the women you associate with.

Of course they want comfortable life, thats when we come in!

tropo, What you didn't seem to grasp, not surprisingly, is that my comment made about as much sense as yours, ie, that all young Thai girls who are with older falangs, don't like them and are just waiting for them to die to get their money. Both comments, yours and mine, are ridiculous generalizations. Get it, or is further explanation needed?

You can say what you like about your own generalizations, but mine are spot on. Saying they are ridiculous shows just how little you seem to grasp, not surprisingly, of course.

Allow me to elaborate on one thing just in case you get more confused than you already are. This is the Pattaya forum and the girls we (I) am referring to are "bar girls". I'm not considering ALL girls in Thailand.

Now it's a bit ridiculous to go to a brothel looking for a wife or serious partner, don't you think? I'm sure most guys wouldn't do that back at home, but of course in Pattaya guys forget what they are and turn them into something else and even get upset when you use the "whore" reference.

I'll put money down that most of these girls have Thai boyfriends or partners on the side. I'd put the number above 90%. You'll never know about it and of course when these girls get visas to travel they will have to leave their Thai lovers in the pursuit of a better life and more money. Many will send money back to them while they are overseas. This is true love - unconditional love. The guys don't pay for it. It's very unlikely that a broke foreigner of any age will score true love with a 20 something Thai bar girl.

I have a fair bit of experience in the Philippines and Thailand. Same shit different country! The stories I could tell you about bar girls living in the province who have foreign support. So many naive foreigners think that if they send "their girl" to stay with her family she is going to behave. cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvY8zn8l To understand "young love" you have to think back to the time you were a teenager or young guy with a crush on a girl... a time when money probably took a backseat to "love". We tend to lose sight of these emotions as we get older.

Edited by tropo