Koh Tao murder trial rescheduled

Lite Beer

thailandchilli, on 21 Jan 2015 - 03:39, said:

Stingray man next to Hannah, the night before I've been told?

This may not be Stingray man next to Hannah

post-222707-0-46770600-1421926318_thumb.

There is a similar looking guy on the KT bar scene called Sun Thampachana who lies to party with farangs.

https://www.facebook.com/sun.thampachana?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

Lots of pics though mostly poor quality. Have a look and tell me what you think.

post-223227-0-17273000-1421807969.jpg

There is a similar looking guy on the KT bar scene called Sun Thampachana who lies to party with farangs.

https://www.facebook.com/sun.thampachana?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

Lots of pics though mostly poor quality. Have a look and tell me what you think.

I had thought that for some time. His face is totally different.

has anyone hear about this I just read it on another Facebook site

"According to my trusted sources in Koh Tao, a caucasian lady was found death late yesterday morning inside InTouch Resort. She was naked. The cause of death is still unknown. The officials suspect she suffered drugs overdose. InTouch resort is own by Mr. Mon Tuvichien. I would like to get another confirmation from local news reporter to find out why this new was so quiet."

The same guy who threatened Sean McAnna? The guy who had a hand in killing Hannah Witheridge and David Miller? The guy who walked all over the crime scene and then looked like a wild-eyed animal when asked questions by the press? That guy? No. Again? Really?

What a co-ink-i-dink!crazy.gif

post-155768-0-40462900-1421928660_thumb.

• Like 1

In the spirit of past posts on motivation factor, I posted this 28 OCT 2014 and I would emphasize that it was strictly as a response to someone asking what could a potential prosecutor possibly say as regards motivation to those who are now accused of these crimes:

So if I were a prosecuting attorney, here is (hypothetically) what I might say:
People have commented that a crime of this brutality could only have been perpetrated in extreme passion such as one who has suffered rejection, humiliation, and losing face by having his advances denied by the deceased UK female.
But here may be another source of extreme passion: 2 young men from another country have been working low-paying menial jobs on the island for 2 years. Every day they see scantily clad Western females and know that Western males are -- for the proper consideration which they certainly lack -- able to have sex with Thai females and maybe even the females from their own country whom they covet. One day they are out on the beach at 4AM and the hear the sounds of love making close by and figure this may be the chance that has been gnawing away at them for years. And the rest happened when things just got out of control.

I read what u wrote, but I think my scenario fits a whole lot better than yours.

• Like 2

"According to my trusted sources in Koh Tao, a caucasian lady was found death late yesterday morning inside InTouch Resort. She was naked. The cause of death is still unknown. The officials suspect she suffered drugs overdose. InTouch resort is own by Mr. Mon Tuvichien. I would like to get another confirmation from local news reporter to find out why this new was so quiet."

The same guy who threatened Sean McAnna? The guy who had a hand in killing Hannah Witheridge and David Miller? The guy who walked all over the crime scene and then looked like a wild-eyed animal when asked questions by the press? That guy? No. Again? Really?

attachicon.gifcrimescene110.jpg

Thanks, StealthE. I was using hypothetical questions. We all know this douche is involved.

• Like 2

thailandchilli, on 22 Jan 2015 - 07:01, said:
berybert, on 22 Jan 2015 - 06:53, said:

attachicon.gifanother one sir..jpgattachicon.gifanother one sir..jpg

You need to change the name I don't know how too.

According to the dirty unwashed we are not allowed to mention on here, yet another young woman has been found dead on Koh Tao. Drugs overdose this time.

Found in one of Mons rooms.

Taking a leaf from Mister Crab. Towering inferno... You keep building em high, we'll keep putting the fires out. = you keep defending us, we'll keep killing em.

Oh sh1t. Just had a look at that report, unbelievable, another death and in Mons 'In Touch Resort' Lets wait to see if this is confirmed first in mainstream media

Indications are that the victim is a British girl. If so, the U.K. media will be on to it very soon.

• Like 2

Just waiting for it to come from a reliable news source.

But I do remember hanging was on ? s⚠ 2 days before any of the other papers. Perhaps we will know in the morning. No sneaky pictures passed on by the police this time.

• Like 2

There is no lack of precedence for vicious attacks like this without any clear motivation, the infamous 2012 Delhi bus rape for example.

The motivation in the Delhi rape was sicko, but was motivation nonetheless. I could list the sorts of things which motivate such aggressive behavior (in both the Delhi killing, and the Ko Tao killings), but I think you know already: It's a combination of:

showing off to one's buddies

getting a thrill from torturing someone

sexual lust

control

acting out

Fine. There is a trial scheduled for this summer. Why don't you save your extinguishing for when it is needed.

How different is the judge's frame of mind, from the police head's or the prosecutors', or the military men who put themselves in top political positions, or a mafia-like headman's on a small island?

All are paid by government. All are well-connected VIPs. Everything Thai public servants have done (and not done) in the KT case, since the replacement head cop was instated by the self-installed military politicians has pointed to frame-up, inept/incomplete investigation, and shielding the Headman's people. Given they're all in the same bowl of stale rice soup, how can the general public (or anyone else) expect a fair trial?

• Like 2

attachicon.gifpost-223227-0-17273000-1421807969.jpg

Yes thats possibly him, again can make no firm judgement on that. He's obviously another one of the crew with many of the same friends in his contact list.

1924545_10204362462559098_50362143116066

• Like 2

According to the dirty unwashed we are not allowed to mention on here, yet another young woman has been found dead on Koh Tao. Drugs overdose this time.

Taking a leaf from Mister Crab. Towering inferno... You keep building em high, we'll keep putting the fires out. = you keep defending us, we'll keep killing em.

Oh sh1t. Just had a look at that report, unbelievable, another death and in Mons 'In Touch Resort' Lets wait to see if this is confirmed first in mainstream media

Indications are that the victim is a British girl. If so, the U.K. media will be on to it very soon.

Edited by falangjim

Maybe we'll be seeing another press conference of this thug again.

How much evidence has been trampled all over this time.

If that's another British girl, it'll be all over the news in a few hours. What makes you think it's a British girl.

When young men square up to fight , very often the first thing they do is to pull their shirt off . i have seen it many times . It may be a reflex to show off their physique to the opponent , or more likely to stop the garment getting torn .

There are movies which show that happening: Two men square off, one or both toss off their shirts before engaging. Clothes can get in the way, and can be used by an opponent to grab. It's harder to grab and hold someone in a fight if it's just skin, rather than clothes. It even happened with me, in a small way: I was riding my bicycle one afternoon at a Thai park. A big Chinese-looking man grabbed by arm firmly. I had a t-shirt on, so he didn't grab cloth. I dropped off my bike (to place it between us, and lean against him), and immediately flipped my arm around and broke his grip. He claimed to be a plainclothes special forces Thai cop, and was immediately joined by five other plainclothes cops. When I asked if they were mafia, they all laughed. They were looking to hassle farang - claiming all farang had to have their passports at all times. The story continued (the cops wound up losing face), but I just wanted to mention how it was easy to break the big man's grip without him grabbing on to a sleeve, if I'd been wearing long sleeves.

It's almost funny to see people conjuring up all sort of elaborate and implausible scenarios other than the obvious to explain why a man in the company of a woman would take off his clothes.

You're insinuating the 'obvious' scenario is David and Hannah stripping and making love. Perhaps on an ordinary romantic night, that might be obvious. However, to those of us who have been scrutinizing the reams of data from that night, the scenario doesn't fit. It's much more likely that David came over to try to rescue Hannah from sexual assault.

Yes thats possibly him, again can make no firm judgement on that. He's obviously another one of the crew with many of the same friends in his contact list.

I'd say that's the same dude ('Stingray Man') who is shown in the party pic, up close with Hannah, day before crime. Why is he untouchable by RTP? Answer: he's connected to Mon and the Headman's people. Teflon covered.
  • Like 2

greenchair, on 22 Jan 2015 - 13:41, said:greenchair, on 22 Jan 2015 - 13:41, said:

If that's another British girl, it'll be all over the news in a few hours. What makes you think it's a British girl.

According to the initial source of this news there is mention of a U.K. passport and British Embassy involvement.

• Like 1

There is no lack of precedence for vicious attacks like this without any clear motivation, the infamous 2012 Delhi bus rape for example.

The motivation in the Delhi rape was sicko, but was motivation nonetheless. I could list the sorts of things which motivate such aggressive behavior (in both the Delhi killing, and the Ko Tao killings), but I think you know already: It's a combination of:

sexual lust

control

acting out

Fine. There is a trial scheduled for this summer. Why don't you save your extinguishing for when it is needed.

How different is the judge's frame of mind, from the police head's or the prosecutors', or the military men who put themselves in top political positions, or a mafia-like headman's on a small island?

All are paid by government. All are well-connected VIPs. Everything Thai public servants have done (and not done) in the KT case, since the replacement head cop was instated by the self-installed military politicians has pointed to frame-up, inept/incomplete investigation, and shielding the Headman's people. Given they're all in the same bowl of stale rice soup, how can the general public (or anyone else) expect a fair trial?

It is what it is. The defense team has to at a minimum show that there is reasonable doubt that the evidence as presented by the prosecution is sufficient for conviction. Reasonable doubt and what is within the realm of possibility are not the same thing.

boomerangutang, on 22 Jan 2015 - 13:59, said:boomerangutang, on 22 Jan 2015 - 13:59, said:
thailandchilli, on 22 Jan 2015 - 13:35, said:thailandchilli, on 22 Jan 2015 - 13:35, said:

I'd say that's the same dude ('Stingray Man') who is shown in the party pic, up close with Hannah, day before crime. Why is he untouchable by RTP? Answer: he's connected to Mon and the Headman's people. Teflon covered.

The above pic isn't Stingray Man. It's somebody else from the same KT party scene.

Edited by IslandLover

sexual lust

control

acting out

You define clear motivation as a list of five possible motives? Brilliant work. :rolleyes:

greenchair, on 22 Jan 2015 - 13:41, said:greenchair, on 22 Jan 2015 - 13:41, said:

According to the initial source of this news there is mention of a U.K. passport and British Embassy involvement.

Not going to keep this under raps I hope.

Not going to keep this under raps I hope.

As much as they'd like to hide this, its impossible to keep something like this under wraps. If its true we will have reports soon

F##k, its confirmed by the Daily Mirror UK

Reports of another mysterious death of a Brit tourist on Thai holiday island of Koh Tao. Checking exact location of death

More tragedy hits Koh Tao. Confirmed death of young British woman tourist on island just 4 months after murder of 2 UK backpackers.

https://twitter.com/andylines

Thanks to CSI for getting the news out first!!!

Meanwhile, Brit Coroner continues reporting nothing, and delaying findings as long as possible. Which backpacker will be the next crime victim at Ko Tao?
  • Like 2

<deleted>, its confirmed by the Daily Mirror UK

Reports of another mysterious death of a Brit tourist on Thai holiday island of Koh Tao. Checking exact location of death

More tragedy hits Koh Tao. Confirmed death of young British woman tourist on island just 4 months after murder of 2 UK backpackers.

https://twitter.com/andylines

Thanks to CSI for getting the news out first!!!

hell. AGAIN. At mon, no less. What are those Brits gonna do this time. Everyone said it would happen again. But oh god, nobody thought it would be this soon. Another family broken.

Would go to the daily mirror. But oops it's blocked.

from the mirror report:

A UK backpacker backpacking through Thailand has been found dead on the same island where two Brits were murdered last year Christina Annesley, was identified online as the girl who died in as-yet unknown circumstances on Wednesday.

The 23-year-old, of Orpington, south London, was holidaying in the South East Asian country as part of a four-month tour of the region.

Her last tweets, sent on Monday, reveal she was on the island of Koh Tao - the same place where Brit tourists Hannah Witheridge and David Miller were murdered last September.

A Foreign and Commonwealth Office spokesperson said: "We can confirm the death of a British National in Thailand on 21 January 2014.

"We are providing consular assistance to the family at this difficult time."