Chinese tourists really cut in front of Thai at check-in, Lion Air staff say

webfact

Chinese pushing in front of Thais,i thought Thais

were champions at that,I remember bank queues

before they started to use ropes and Q numbers,

it was like a rugby scrum with lots more players.

Regards worgeordie

This is kind of like Karma coming back at Thais. I hope some Thais can learn from this that cutting in line is an unacceptable social behavior. Oh..I wonder if hi-so Thais are exempted.

There are two types of Chinese causing trouble outside their country.

The first, the subway poopers (let's call thm that) are ignorant shits who do this all the time in their own country.

The second, the queue jumpers, the BTS pushers, the loud talkers and yellers, are a far more serious problem.

These are of the new generation of Han Chinese who (rightly or wrongly) believe they are simply superior to everyone else in their own country and everyone abroad.

These are the guys to whom Thaland has just handed over a considerable say in how in future the railways will be run and perhaps how in future agriculture will be managed.

They already have control of the Mekong as it relates to Thailand.

To get an idea of just how they will be treated in their own country, Thais might want to have a look at some of the crap that's being played out by the Hand in China.

This reminds me of today at TukCom Pattaya.

The side entrance always has motorbikes to much, so TukCom now made a very narrow metal "cage" to go inside, just enough for 2 skinny or one fat person.

I was over 50% on that "cage" which is only maybe 80-120cm (30-50 inches) long.

Takes 1-2 seconds to cross it.

4 Chinese (not Thai or other Asian), started to walk and I/we had to, tight fit, between a 50-60cm (22-27 inch) width.

GUESS IT WAS TO MUCH TOO WAIT FOR A FRACTION OF A SECOND LONGER, FOR ME TO GET INSIDE.

Well Thailand invited the Russians, we know what happened, after the Chinese and other Asian countries.

They are ALL welcome, but since when are WE, Western People dogs to non-Western countries, not important anymore.

Unless the COPS need drinking money and a scam rip-off.

Guess when we came to Thailand, we gave up all human rights and decency.

For the Thais NOT monitoring this website, My name is .... Mr. Legal, unless you want money.

Edited by ronthai

555 excellent - that reminds me why I never use DM

Nothing whatsoever to do with DM.

Everything to do with Chinese behaviour.

Think before you post.

Hey hey guys more respect that's the new quality tourists they will pull Thailand out of the crisis, as the russian failed, not so many options left. cheesy.gif

• Like 1

The Chinese government must not be to Tough on Tourist Behavior ... Even though we've heard about Chinese Misbehavior , not being Tolerated...

I think that we all need to be careful here.

There is a bigger evil at play.

One which can be seen in every country in the world.

It is fierce and it is rude and it wants its own way at all times.

It is called....................................................................................................................WOMEN.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

The Chinese will eventually catch on. Koreans used to do this a lot when outside of their country. So, too, will the Chinese eventually learn to be a little more cosmopolitan and polite. Until then, enjoy the shows they put on.

Don't hold your breath...

They've been obnoxious since the Middle Kingdom when King Wu of Zhou proclaimed himself the Son of Heaven and told his subjects that China was the centre of the earth and that they were living in the Celestial Empire.

The most of the Han chinese still believe, that they are the most blessed race on this earth.

The Question is who blessed them after Mao Tse Tung said, there exists no God and Buddha not either. whistling.gifgiggle.gif

The Chinese government must not be to Tough on Tourist Behavior ... Even though we've heard about Chinese Misbehavior , not being Tolerated...

I think that we all need to be careful here.

There is a bigger evil at play.

One which can be seen in every country in the world.

It is fierce and it is rude and it wants its own way at all times.

It is called....................................................................................................................WOMEN.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Like Friedrich Schiller wrote:

Da werden Weiber zu Hyänen(There becoming women hyaenas) giggle.gif

I was in line at Lotus one day a few months back and 3 Chinese ladies walked in front of me as if I wasn't there. I walked around and regained my place in front of them and then turned to them and said to them "<deleted> <deleted> are you blind, you couldn't see me standing here?" they blinked and said "sowy sowy".

Edited by metisdead
  • Like 1

Think before you post.

Well it occurred at DM, and it is the hub for the low cost carriers, who are known to make you wait.

Poor (or zero) manners is certainly the major factor ....

You should take your own advice.

I'm sure most Chinese tourists are very respectable and behave well. But, recently, there have been a worrying number of 'incidents' involving Chinese people. I think China needs to address it.

Err.... no they are not, and no they don't.

The chinese tourists who do behave well are a very very small minority, and every statement to the contrary is pure wishful thinking.

And it will get worse, as the Chinese start to realize how powerful they are and how they can get away with all kinds of despicable behaviour abroad, especially in the neighboring Asian countries whom they have always regarded as vassal states. There was an incident recently on a plane, where 2 Chinese got so violent that the plane eventually had to turn back to Thailand. Imagine the nuisance to other passengers, not to mention the cost. What happened when they landed ? They were told not to do it again, end of story. After that, please don't anyone tell me that the Thais are not doing in their pants when confronted with Chinese bullying of any kind.

• Like 1

I think the India people are the world's champs at cutting in at the head of the line anywhere. Heck, India even has "lady buses" for women only because men elbow women out of the way to get on the regular bus.laugh.png

. I believe it's bcuz their Pervy, not bcuz of Elbows....

I'm sure most Chinese tourists are very respectable and behave well. But, recently, there have been a worrying number of 'incidents' involving Chinese people. I think China needs to address it.

Err.... no they are not, and no they don't.

The chinese tourists who do behave well are a very very small minority, and every statement to the contrary is pure wishful thinking.

And it will get worse, as the Chinese start to realize how powerful they are and how they can get away with all kinds of despicable behaviour abroad, especially in the neighboring Asian countries whom they have always regarded as vassal states. There was an incident recently on a plane, where 2 Chinese got so violent that the plane eventually had to turn back to Thailand. Imagine the nuisance to other passengers, not to mention the cost. What happened when they landed ? They were told not to do it again, end of story. After that, please don't anyone tell me that the Thais are not doing in their pants when confronted with Chinese bullying of any kind.

. 1 payed 50,000 baht and the lady who threw Hot Water paid 200 baht and one guy said he was going to blow up the plane, I believe was the story, and China was supposed to arrest them or punish, never heard another word about it....and with all the disruptive Chinese now, I believe nothing was done, and The Thais just totally bowed down to them...

I was in line at Lotus one day a few months back and 3 Chinese ladies walked in front of me as if I wasn't there. I walked around and regained my place in front of them and then turned to them and said to them "<deleted> <deleted> are you blind, you couldn't see me standing here?" they blinked and said "sowy sowy".

I would have to say that the experience with them being "Chinese" at a Tesco

Is far and few between. Not saying it didn't happen, but i cant

tell you how many time's it's happened to me with the "Thai's"!

And i, just like you, either retake my spot, or say loud enough

to get in back of the line and wait, just like all the rest of us!

And the thais wont say solly solly.

Edited by Alan653

Think before you post.

The same happens at Phuket Immigration - no matter how long and orderly the queue, as soon as the doors are opened a pack of Chinese barges to the front.

Chinese pushing in front of Thais,i thought Thais

were champions at that,I remember bank queues

before they started to use ropes and Q numbers,

it was like a rugby scrum with lots more players.

Regards worgeordie

you have obviously never been to china and are just looking to do some thai bashing.

queue behaviour in thailand, even at its very worst, has always been light years better than what you see every single day in china.

if you dont know. dont post.

I've been living here for 18 years and I've never encountered any Thais cutting in front of a line, as a matter of fact there were more instances where we insisted to give way for one another. The Chinese however, I've seen them doing this at DM and even in Chiang Mai...lucky they didn't do it to me or I'll show them the line they never want to queue on;)

You jest it happens all the time. Just the other day I was queuing at 7/11 and this tuk-tuk driver walks in grabs some cigs and arm outstretched gives them to the counter staff who serve him first. Thais have no sense of respect for others I have found in my many years living here.

• Like 2