wheres the bkk 2nd hand market these days?

jikwan

there's a place near my condo that sells second hand shoes in case anyone is interested. cheesy.gif

The shoes I wear everyday are 2nd hand off Ebay , the seller bought them and used them once but did not like them , I have a few pair and wear them all the time so i knew the size I needed

these were 80% off store price......over $100 in the store

• Like 1

I got a new 3rd-party battery for my Compaq Notebook at Pantip, then a 2 gig memory card from the same place. All sorted out whilst I went upstairs for lunch. Good people, very good prices. I will go to Pantip for everything. I have bought a lot there, including all sorts of adapters. They all want you to be a returning customer. Even had a guy from one computer shop walk with me to another shop that had what I was looking for.

Wander around the Khlong Thom market in Chinatown on any weekend, especially Sunday. Blocks and blocks in most directions.

Saturday's okay, but a lot of the permanent shops are open and the 2nd hand vendors are more numerous on Sunday.

Piles and piles of 2nd hand adapters to be gone through at some of the vendors.

Edited by impulse

there's a place near my condo that sells second hand shoes in case anyone is interested. cheesy.gif

The shoes I wear everyday are 2nd hand off Ebay , the seller bought them and used them once but did not like them , I have a few pair and wear them all the time so i knew the size I needed

these were 80% off store price......over $100 in the store

huh.... i hate to tell you but the reason i let the shoes go was because my cat pissed in them for 2 weeks :-)
  • Like 1

I would love to get a second hand Vibration plate exercise machine.

Any ideas?

Sorry, my idea is to actually execise. So sorry.

5 5 5 5 5

Where did I get this quote from?

"Is this a post to show superiority or because you want to help the OP?"

Actually, I have a VPEM in Spain and have used it to great benefit sorting out a back problem, weak ankles, an inner ear balance problem, strengthening core muscles etc. for both my wife and myself. Our doctor was quite impressed at the improvement we had both made in only a months use.

I have not used it for about six weeks since returning to Thailand and I can feel the loss of strength already......

I would also offer it's use to a number of my older Thai family members because they would get great benifits from it.

Horses for courses.

BTW Happy New Year!

Wander around the Khlong Thom market in Chinatown on any weekend, especially Sunday. Blocks and blocks in most directions.

Saturday's okay, but a lot of the permanent shops are open and the 2nd hand vendors are more numerous on Sunday.

Piles and piles of 2nd hand adapters to be gone through at some of the vendors.

weekends? ive been going weekdays to klong tom. must try weekends

these vending people are never in the same spot! i see something i fancy

intending to return if i cant find anything better----and they are not there

these vendors are changing places evreryday. whoever comes first on the

street, they set their stuff up. so, this is a warning to bargain hunters---see

something you like--buy it immediately

I got a new 3rd-party battery for my Compaq Notebook at Pantip, then a 2 gig memory card from the same place. All sorted out whilst I went upstairs for lunch. Good people, very good prices. I will go to Pantip for everything. I have bought a lot there, including all sorts of adapters. They all want you to be a returning customer. Even had a guy from one computer shop walk with me to another shop that had what I was looking for.

youve inspired me to take a trip out there. i need some

2nd hand computer fans and cables

theyre a great bunch of people---the mechanics/techs/2nd hand dealers

i used to go to det com in khon khien in issan--the pantip equivalent

my windows 7 wasnt regestered (for some reason) and i was going to

lose it. the software mechs fixed it for me real cheap.

So had I, but not a guy, a girl, that's because I'm handsome.

weekends? ive been going weekdays to klong tom. must try weekends

I'm always working during the week so I don't know what it's like during the week.

I imagine inside Khlong Thom is similar, but it's the the surrounding streets and alleys where I love to walk around.

And there is definitely a difference in the "product mix" between Saturday and Sunday.

I find second-hand markets all over Thailand. In Bangkok, they are in Soi Cowboy, Soi 4, etc; and plenty of third- or fourth-hand markets on Soi 3; why are you having a prpblem finding them?

mainly because ive been living in rural places for

the past 3 years and time spent in bkk--3 days

thanks for your pointer. i might check them sois out

Wouldnt bother with second hand electrical stuff, fire hazard, cheap enough new...

Saying that I bought a new cheap kettle from big c and it set on fire after a week, got a few brews out ofit though!

not all of us are millionaires

• Like 1

ok, last week i asked the stall man how much

for a 19.5v power adapter he said 50b for the small ones

100 for the bigger ones

i got a sony vio.....if i wanted genuine replacement i reckon

2-3 thousand

what id save would buy me a good looking hooker for the night

delicious meals for 2, all the booze we could handle, a hotel

room, taxi to the hotel and 3or 4 double expressos to keep us going

and a memorable night

• Like 1

ok, last week i asked the stall man how much

for a 19.5v power adapter he said 50b for the small ones

100 for the bigger ones

i got a sony vio.....if i wanted genuine replacement i reckon

2-3 thousand

what id save would buy me a good looking hooker for the night

delicious meals for 2, all the booze we could handle, a hotel

room, taxi to the hotel and 3or 4 double expressos to keep us going

and a memorable night

Have a word with yourself mate

I find second-hand markets all over Thailand. In Bangkok, they are in Soi Cowboy, Soi 4, etc; and plenty of third- or fourth-hand markets on Soi 3; why are you having a prpblem finding them?

mainly because ive been living in rural places for

the past 3 years and time spent in bkk--3 days

thanks for your pointer. i might check them sois out

Double-entendres not your forte then?

Still, given your proclivities you will be well happy, even if you don't find any 'new to me' bargains. [i was going to say 'used bargains' but you will find plenty of thosetongue.png ].