Rock star Pete Doherty checks out of rehab in Thailand

webfact

Oh my god you really are pathetic

So when I said " who gives a <deleted>" your reply was what, stating the obvious? or was it some sort of playground retort "Ooh you must give a <deleted> because you replied Duh" So yes that is a bit of a tosser1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Gbb5JBlppHeibP3 ish thing to say.

Now if you had left it at "such a witty response" You would have got a "Like" But then you had to go into a childish retaliation "you have nothing else to do but Thai visa and **** your lonely self off to sleep each night" I guess I am supposed to replace **** with tosser1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Gbb5JBlppHeibP3!

Which again is a bit of a tosser1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Gbb5JBlppHeibP3 ish reply s it not?

"And then you say I'm pathetic" Really?

Get a Life tosser1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Gbb5JBlppHeibP3

Get a life says the person with a huge amount of posts in a short period of time of living here. I do have a life beyond TV which is something I am not sure that you can comprehend. I feel sorry for you. I would put a wanky signal now but I am a better person than that.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by ggold

Congrats to TV for posting this.

A guy tries to take care of a problem and simply can't possible do it with any privacy whatsoever.

Nice goin'

He's a grub & deserves exactly what he gets.

Eventually we will read about his death, but not soon enough.

Edited by neverdie

I had to google him as I had never heard of him. I now know why I had never heard of him, the guy definitely cant sing.

Oxygen thief with little or no regard for anyone but him self.....hopefully his death is captured on video.

"Oxygen thief" I like that very much!!

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Now then chaps! The moderators will be after you for "bickering"!

cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3- alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3- alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--ZvISAZ3- alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

Get a life says the person with a huge amount of posts in a short period of time of living here. I do have a life beyond TV which is something I am not sure that you can comprehend. I feel sorry for you. I would put a wanky signal now but I am a better person than that.

Oh my god you really are pathetic

So when I said " who gives a <deleted>" your reply was what, stating the obvious? or was it some sort of playground retort "Ooh you must give a <deleted> because you replied Duh" So yes that is a bit of a tosser1.gif ish thing to say.

Now if you had left it at "such a witty response" You would have got a "Like" But then you had to go into a childish retaliation "you have nothing else to do but Thai visa and **** your lonely self off to sleep each night" I guess I am supposed to replace **** with tosser1.gif!

Which again is a bit of a tosser1.gif ish reply s it not?

"And then you say I'm pathetic" Really?

Get a Life tosser1.gif

I had to google him as I had never heard of him. I now know why I had never heard of him, the guy definitely cant sing.

Oxygen thief with little or no regard for anyone but him self.....hopefully his death is captured on video.

"Oxygen thief" I like that very much!!

I was hoping it would please you.

If you like I will allow you to use that term anytime you see fit !

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A guy tries to take care of a problem and simply can't possible do it with any privacy whatsoever.

Nice goin'

In 50 years time people will remember him but not you. Not bad for a grub. I know you will flame me back but that is the honest truth. You are a nobody. He was a somebody.

So you hope the death of a person is caught on video. Why so you can spend time watching at you leisure. Yet another example of a pathetic long time poster on here who has nothing good to offer the world but your bitterness. He has offered a lot more to many people then you ever have or will do in the future. So who is the real Oxygen thief. If I ever get as old sad and bitter as you please take me out and shoot me as the life you lead is a life I don't want to.

Nice goin'

In 50 years time people will remember him but not you. Not bad for a grub. I know you will flame me back but that is the honest truth. You are a nobody. He was a somebody.

Why would I flame you, it's mostly true, only i will be long gone and forgotten in just a very small fraction of that time.

So you hope the death of a person is caught on video. Why so you can spend time watching at you leisure. Yet another example of a pathetic long time poster on here who has nothing good to offer the world but your bitterness. He has offered a lot more to many people then you ever have or will do in the future. So who is the real Oxygen thief. If I ever get as old sad and bitter as you please take me out and shoot me as the life you lead is a life I don't want to.

Actually, I wouldn't waste my time watching it at all but I was hoping if it was caught on video it would serve as a stark warning to young people who might think it's a good idea to follow in his footsteps....nothing more nothing less.

you alreadybseem bitter and sad, I doubt you will get old though.

Nice goin'

So you got him dead & buried already, or just realise he is a "has been"? (Actually to me he is a "never was" but that's just my opinion)