E6 pro labs in bangkok?

kngsonordes

I'm a photographer and have been to Thailand a couple of times and plan on returning sometime again next year for a couple of months of photography.  My work is mostly of landscapes and Wats.  I shoot Fuji Velvia and Provia III films in 35mm and large format 5x7 (a rather odd and uncommon film format).  I also prefer labs using the "dip and dunk" E6 processors.  What I would like to know is: are there any reliable quality pro labs in the Bangkok area that run clean E6 processing?  If  so, could someone send me their email address,  phone number and street address.  If not, then what do the local pros do?  What about Singapore?  Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.  Kngsonordes
  • Like 1

Maybe this is a start...

Bangkok, Thailand Photo Resources

----------------------------------------------------

Photo Labs: There are no truly good labs in Bangkok - wash marks/dust and scratches occur.

IQ Lab (E6; C41; Prints; Digital; Full service)  Silom Road, Tel: 238-4001 Fax 233-9366

Hollywood Processing  (E6 and Dupes) Tel: 692 2330

Supervision Lab (E6; C41; Prints; Dupes) Suriwongse Road, Tel: 236-2842

Studio Rentals: Yenakat Studio (studio/lights/camera rental + assistants) Tel: 249-9802

Freelance Photo Assistant: Chaiwat Subprasom Mobile Tel: 01-339-3165

Model Agencies: Remac Tel: 866-2537 e-mail [email protected]

Film/Camera Supplies and Repairs: A.V. Camera Tel: 234-4786

Sunny Camera Tel: 233-8372

Source

• 9 months later...

I found maybe one of the only shops in BKK that sells Provia and Velvia films in both 35m and medium formats. It is located on the 2nd floor of Thaniya Plaza, Thaniya road, Silom, near Patpong. The shop is called Foto Hobby Limited. Number 231-2143

They recommended IQ lab as the best processing in the city.

Each roll of 35m was 180 Baht.