Luxury cars in Suvarnabhumi disabled parking spaces (photos)

webfact

Wheel clamp with a large fine, that will fix the problem, make it illegal to park in disabled spaces without a permit.

Oh, yeah, that'll work .... NOT! These cretins are already ignoring the law - hadn't you realised that? cheesy.gif

Edited by Mister Fixit

Just deflate all the tyres, no damage but a lot of work for the drivers :-)

Nah, a sharp pointed instrument in the tyre side walls (which can't be repaired) is much more effective. Costs them more money too. Just don't get caught doing it!

• Like 2

To leave a little polite message on windscreen doesn't help at all.

Do tow them, this would help.

The problem these cars belongs to officers who work in airport ...

What do you think why these car park there every time ?

so the police do nothing, tell the world they do nothing, the police still have their jobs, the cars are still there...

"California state law allows cities to charge anywhere from $250 to $1,000 for violating disabled parking laws."

• Like 1

In russia there is a group of youth that sticks huge round stickers on traffic offenders windshield, there youtube account has been taken down but you can still view them on other video hosting websites by searching "stopxam"

here is an image link https://www.google.co.th/search?q=stopxam&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=EZGvVM3KBo7huQS0yIHwAg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAg&biw=1360&bih=611

Thailand needs a group of vigilantes like this to crack down on offenders.

Is there no so such as rich disabled ppl??

Just asking..................

I was going to say the same thing, most disabled people don't like to show off their disability and there are numerous mobility conditions that aren't immediately apparent (even to doctors). Yet so many <deleted> see it fit to judge a person as healthy just because they don't fit into their stereotypical view of disabled.

• Like 2

25,000 baht (£500) removal fee, car removed to somewhere a long way away, like 100 kms at least, another 25,000 baht to reclaim the car which you can't do unless you take your driving licence, insurance, registration documents and any other associated paperwork, and if you forget any of it, whoops, a return trip all over again. Forget clamping with these idiots - make it as inconvenient as possible.

This is pretty much what happens in the UK. Try illegal parking in London or Brighton ...

Car craned away, huge recovery fees, high daily storage charges, forget a document and another day to pay for, and often the car is then inspected for defects by the police before it is returned. If any are found, the driver is fined for driving an unroadworthy car and made to pay for the repairs before it is released ...

Simpler solution - a member of Joe Public pops all four tyres with a small screwdriver, and then drags the blade of said small screwdriver all over the bodywork, maybe 'writing 'I am a selfish idiot' in deep unsprayable scratches or spraying the same words all over the car ...

They deserve nothing less ...

Scouser! cheesy.gif

I have only lived in Thailand for 2 years but I think I have embraced Thai logic. I bought a Benz for 5,000,000 Bhat and pay 100,000 bhat/year to AXA for insurance. I think I deserve special parking rights and "protection" from being charged for driving violations. Hmmm... I wonder how much more of the Thai 'logic" I will have rationalized in 5 years.

Unless, of course, there really is a passenger that is disabled in the car, but of course you can tell all about passengers in cars just from the type of car.

I don't why people automatically think a person with a nice car can't be disabled.

• Like 2

That's just normal in every mall or public car park this is the usual picture you get driver mentally disabled easy to get rich but money can't buy class if you have no style money won't help either. And police without brain power and balls. Explains it all. TIT THIS IS THAILAND 100%

Unless, of course, there really is a passenger that is disabled in the car, but of course you can tell all about passengers in cars just from the type of car.

I don't why people automatically think a person with a nice car can't be disabled.

You are a funny bloke, aren't you?

• Like 2

I agree, people are quick to condemn people driving nice cars. I mean Thailand doesn't even give out disability permits to hang on cars, so how would people know? If you go into any big city in the US, you will find fancy cars parked in disability spots, but they do have the permits.

On the other side of the coin, I understand how most Thais don't care about the importance of these parking spots to begin with...so most likely the cars you see parked there are cars with no disability drivers.

Edited by mike324
  • Like 1