Chinese wife cuts off cheating husband's penis … twice

webfact

Hell hath no fury as that of a woman scorned!!

The definition of insanity to to repeat an action that, under identical prior circumstances, proved to be futile.

Besides, I have never understood the idea of destroying something just because someone else had unauthorised use of same item. Imagine destroying your car because a thief had stolen it, even if thieves had stolen it twice!

Hopefully she'll be charged with attempted murder. Women who do this are really sick!

I've never read of a cheating wife having her vagina cut out. I'm sure it's happened but not treated as a joke like these penis episodes often are.

Unless you were Jack the Ripper, I could never see that happening

They said they could not find it and assumed an animal took it but then they say they stitched it back on in the hospital, what is true and what is not.

Read the link. She cut it off at home, they stitched it back at the hospital. She cut it off at the hospital. Then it was lost.

COSTAS, whomever you may be, it would seem as if you have never been to China. I lived there for 3 1/2 years. First, they do not have Sois, although there are similar lanes, etc., as we do in Thailand. Second, to own a dog in China requires an expensive licence. Third, unlike Thailand, very few people allow their dogs to roam the streets, especially at night. The local authorities remove them very quickly. Learn before engaging fingers. Incidentally, many have noted your trite, pointless, and irrelevant comments, the same as many other make.

No need to reply because I will not do so due to being busy.

I had a Thai gf who had been married to a Chinese man...would take her left hand and hold it to her right elbow...attempting to graphically show me the size...that could partially explain why it was necessary to cut the penis off twice...coffee1.gif

How does one cut someones penis twice?The first time could have caught him by surprise, but the second time.........

Personalty. after the first time I would have bought steel lined underwear.

Yeah No Sh*t!

Fool me once but......That was Mr. Happy she messed with once before. Methinks I'd have choked her to death the first time around.

You'd have to get even with her......maybe fill her vagina with fire ants or piranhas something like that.

Superglue coffee1.gif

Only after filling with fire ants on steroids.

Relax neverdie its only a nightmare you are not concerned smile.png

Edited by Tchooptip

The guy doesnt deserve a penis if he moved back in with the woman who cut his dick off the first time! Also she should have been in jail.

He did not move back with her, he was STILL in hospital from the first episode.

How does one cut someones penis twice?The first time could have caught him by surprise, but the second time.........

No mate, I would have been out of there... !!

Cut it off twice. And Chinese with 5 kids. Surely made up. Thought you only allowed one kid in China.

It continues to be true that with some very unusual exception marrieds in major urban centers are restricted to one child....you have another and you gotta pay an arm and a leg. Recent modification of the policy has changed that but only somewhat as it basically remains the same for most people.

However, most people in counties outside major metro areas typically can have up to two children, more if you can pay enough to the county authorities in advance. People in rural areas continue to have several children. This has been the one child policy, which has impacted population growth downward significantly.

Hey, one child policy or not, China is China and the Chinese have a lot of kids. The only way to change that is to have a one time cutoff policy, as opposed to this wild and crazy gal who keeps slashing and snipping to no end......

COSTAS, whomever you may be, it would seem as if you have never been to China. I lived there for 3 1/2 years. First, they do not have Sois, although there are similar lanes, etc., as we do in Thailand. Second, to own a dog in China requires an expensive licence. Third, unlike Thailand, very few people allow their dogs to roam the streets, especially at night. The local authorities remove them very quickly. Learn before engaging fingers. Incidentally, many have noted your trite, pointless, and irrelevant comments, the same as many other make.

No need to reply because I will not do so due to being busy.

And your aggressive attacking mannerisms have been duly noted by those that have lived there.

Get over it and get a life.

Of course I don't have to worry about you reading this because you will be too busy searching for your lost penis.wai2.gif

Hopefully she'll be charged with attempted murder. Women who do this are really sick!

I've never read of a cheating wife having her vagina cut out. I'm sure it's happened but not treated as a joke like these penis episodes often are.

Well in some countries they get stoned to death.

Many others perhaps we don't get to hear about it.

Yeah No Sh*t!

Fool me once but......That was Mr. Happy she messed with once before. Methinks I'd have choked her to death the first time around.

Why don't people read the topic they're commenting on?

She finds dodgy emails, at home, snips off todger, at home, he has it sewn back on, at hospital, she sneaks in after he has it sewn back on and snips again, at hospital.

Cut it off twice. And Chinese with 5 kids. Surely made up. Thought you only allowed one kid in China.

It continues to be true that with some very unusual exception marrieds in major urban centers are restricted to one child....you have another and you gotta pay an arm and a leg. Recent modification of the policy has changed that but only somewhat as it basically remains the same for most people.

However, most people in counties outside major metro areas typically can have up to two children, more if you can pay enough to the county authorities in advance. People in rural areas continue to have several children. This has been the one child policy, which has impacted population growth downward significantly.

Hey, one child policy or not, China is China and the Chinese have a lot of kids. The only way to change that is to have a one time cutoff policy, as opposed to this wild and crazy gal who keeps slashing and snipping to no end......

I saw a BBC report a year or 2 ago where some women were taking fertility pills to ensure multiple births . I think the law actually says a single successful pregnancy

Yeah No Sh*t!

Why don't people read the topic they're commenting on?

She finds dodgy emails, at home, snips off todger, at home, he has it sewn back on, at hospital, she sneaks in after he has it sewn back on and snips again, at hospital.

There you go again, confusing the issues with facts,

all i know is, having your penis cut off once is bad enough, twise? I dont know, maybe I just leave it off and call my self Nancycheesy.gif

Any man who has his pecker cut of twice, does not deserve one

Edited by sirineou

I saw a BBC report a year or 2 ago where some women were taking fertility pills to ensure multiple births . I think the law actually says a single successful pregnancy

I'm sure the BBC report was very good although I haven't seen it....my own knowledge is based in several years recently living and working in the south of the PRChina.

Maybe the documentary pointed out the one child policy as it's universally known is in fact the one birth policy, which is pretty much how you phrased it. One successful pregnancy, yes.

In the densely populated metro areas one birth is it and if your one birth is twins or triplets then that's fine.

If you have octuplets however you're gonna be in big trouble with the government and so is everyone involved in the fertilization, the gestation and the births.That's where the government draws the line on fertilization. The parents, the doctors, hospital staff, everyone involved in any way all get taken off to the tower (so to speak). Eight is the lucky number of the Chinese, has been for millennia.

Octuplets by fertilization has begun to occur, virtually all of it of it deliberate of course.

Most of it is in Guangdong, the richest province which is adjacent to Hong Kong and runs along the South China Sea up to Taiwan One very and newly wealthy guy had his wife and two surrogates fertilized to get to eight successful births (during one week), for which he paid 1 million yuan. Other nouveau riche fertilize the wife and two surrogates to ensure a son, aborting the others to include any additional male fetuses.

I worked at a university in Guangdong where at least a dozen fertility clinics solicited donations from the most beautiful with the highest test scores and paid a lot of bucks to the cash strapped students. The clinics pay 6000 to 8000 yuan per, which is almost twice the average monthly wage. They want donors at least 160 cm and that have light skin. Surrogacy is illegal and only married women can be fertilized but only the married woman law is actually enforced.

Edited by Publicus

The rest of the story is that when she threw his severed member out the window it hit the front windscreen of a passing bus on the road beneath.

The shocked busdriver shrieked, "Did anyone else see the size of the dick on that bug?"...