nivram4491

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You could walk to sub world next time.

If I go to Hang Dong, it will be to get some phone numbers from the good lookers shopping at the outdoor market. Subs? As soon as the numbers of circus pants and black socks diminishes by about 80%; Subway will bring back the 49 THB 15 cm Ham, and Dayli will bring back 5 for 199 Large Leos.

Powdered milk would put anywhere on the Do Not Visit list. Horrible in tea and unthinkable in espresso. This is rather a odd business practice if the place is hoping to get a secure a big farang clientele though isn't it?

The last business there was Wraps, they failed as well, heard they moved to Makro. The lady owner used to hate my guts. Real piece of work. That premises needs a juice bar or the likes.

What is it about the businesses down there that seem to alienate the potential customer base so much? Strange indeed.

The mindset of the people who live in Hang Dong - when I lived there it reminded me of East Pattaya.

Nothing like it.

The mindset in Hang Dong? maybe at your local bar but not the rest of us.

Somewhat related, I went to The Game. I can't be bothered to dig up the specific 100-page topic but if someone does then I'll put in my 2 cents.

The short version is that pricing greatly improved. Which was the main gripe to begin with. Still centered on promotions for various weekdays, but if you pay some attention it's downright affordable now. Like, kids eat free on Sundays; anything off the kids menu. As in completely free. No ifs and buts.

And my wife was intrigued that the breakfast came with Issan 'Mam' sausage. Or as the British call it, Black Pudding.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

• 4 months later...