I Have A Ticket

ThaiPauly

Yes folks...I have managed to secure tickets for Reading's first game in the Premiership tomorrow. My eldest Son is flying in from Bangkok for the game.

Can't wait..must get a result of some kind..but to be there on the first day of their first ever game in the EPL will be a great thrill.

Anyone else got tickets for any of this weekend's matches?

Yes folks...I have managed to secure tickets for Reading's first game in the Premiership tomorrow. My eldest Son is flying in from Bangkok for the game.

Can't wait..must get a result of some kind..but to be there on the first day of their first ever game in the EPL will be a great thrill.

Who are Reading playing?

Have a great day TP it should be quite an occasion. :o

Good Luck

Moss

Looks like you got back just in time for the good weather then TP... :o:D

Enjoy the match ... :D

totster :D

3-2 The Royals , well done!

Wish I'd predicted that , 11 points.....

Great Result TP

Give us a quick report when you come down from cloud 9, 0-2 after 21 minutes as well.

Great Stuff.

Moss

Moss, if I had not seen it with my own eyes I would not have believed it. :D 2-0 down after 20 minutes I thought we were dome for....but the fighting spirit that has seen us undeafeated in our own stadium for over a year now came through..The Korean that we paid Wolves 1.5m for was outstanding as to be honest was everyone.

It was so important to win this game if we are to have any chance of staying up..and we did the business, we have to beat teams like Boro if we are going to survive......I am still on cloud 99, :o as you can imagine

thank you for your good wishes

TP

Lucky sod!!! :o

:D It's called DETERMINATION Brit,

Now if we get a result at Villa tomrrow that will prove we are no flukes, if not then you may possibly say we were a bit lucky, to be honest their offside 'goal' looked OK ,but we were the better team for 70 minutes of the game. but there is a long way to go, at least we are 3 points closer to Sunderland's final points tally last year :D

Lucky sod!!! :D

:D It's called DETERMINATION Brit,

Now if we get a result at Villa tomrrow that will prove we are no flukes, if not then you may possibly say we were a bit lucky, to be honest their offside 'goal' looked OK ,but we were the better team for 70 minutes of the game. but there is a long way to go, at least we are 3 points closer to Sunderland's final points tally last year :D

Well done Reading and TP. :o

redrus

I look at it this way Mr.B.

On Saturday we beat Boro

Last night Boro beat Chelsea

ergo..Reading are better than Chelsea!!!!!

We wuz robbed anyway...the penalty was never a sending off offence, but I was not unhappy with the way we played.

we will be alright, especially if we can get a point at Wigan and win our NEXT HOME GAME!!!!!

Cheers

TP

and win our NEXT HOME GAME!!!!!

I wish you all the best TP but not for that particular game :D

Darn you caught me there Mr.B, thought I may have sneaked that one past you :D

Having said that I will admire your defensive qualities today...but maybee sneak another 2 or 3 past you in a week's time :o