Ratri In Kata!

thaigerd

We went out last night in Kata area and ended up in "RATRI", a Jazz Restaurant.

What a great place: Nice atmosphere and and a Jazz band I've never ever experienced before :o

I've booked this band on the spot for my birthday party in my house.

So, if some of you wants to hang out after dinner(or have dinner there) don't miss this place!

Gerd

What a great place: Nice atmosphere and and a Jazz band I've never ever experienced before :o

So, if some of you wants to hang out after dinner(or have dinner there) don't miss this place!

Gerd

Ratri Jazztaurant | Kata | Thai

Open daily 11:00-01:00

Tel: 0 7633 3538 www.ratrijazztaurant.com

Up the hill, behind Kata Beach on Chalong-Karon Road

Traditional Thai cooking with unexpected influences. The best jazz band in Thailand playing 6 days a week in superb lounge with panoramic sea view. Oyster Bar+

Ratri Jazztaurant - Thai food & spicy Jazz

Gerd

Ratri Jazztaurant | Kata | Thai

Open daily 11:00-01:00

Tel: 0 7633 3538 www.ratrijazztaurant.com

Up the hill, behind Kata Beach on Chalong-Karon Road

Traditional Thai cooking with unexpected influences. The best jazz band in Thailand playing 6 days a week in superb lounge with panoramic sea view. Oyster Bar+

Ratri Jazztaurant - Thai food & spicy Jazz

Wow! Sounds great! ... next pissup?

Agree on all points......BUT be careful in low season when the monsoon winds pick up. We were there when a gust of wind had glass, plates and cutlery flying around all over....we had to take cover under the tables and behind the bar. Then the electricity went out, so no lights to go down the stairs....and no help from the staff. Otherwise, yes, the band is super and the food great.

Agree on all points......BUT be careful in low season when the monsoon winds pick up. We were there when a gust of wind had glass, plates and cutlery flying around all over....we had to take cover under the tables and behind the bar. Then the electricity went out, so no lights to go down the stairs....and no help from the staff. Otherwise, yes, the band is super and the food great.

:o:D I can't wait to tell this one to the owner..... it is a striking location, fabulous band and oh, so stylish - just a few logistics need ironing out is all. :D