Can we have a Thai Visa Flickr Group?

MJP

Thai Visa - A group on Flickr.

This will need setting up by Thai Visa admin, but it would be a great place to keep all our submitted favourites.

We can add from our own Flickr accounts and link from there.

Wot fink?

Being generally slow on the uptake and not having had caffein yet this morning, I'm none too clear of what the purpose would be. We have photos here, we have our own Flickr accounts (not allowed to advertise the address of external thingies like this, but mine is same username...), so where is the benefit of a Thaivisa Flickr account.

Sorry to be so dense, MJP. I 'll happily support anything that helps to broaden our exposure (oops), so please don't think I'm against the idea...just confused!

• Like 1

I guess the idea is to broaden the appeal of TVF to photogs and for a place to keep all our TVF submissions in one place.

I'd quite fancy being able to scroll through all our photos in one album.

Count me in. It will be a good way to easily compare/learn/ get new inspiration or just enjoy looking at our better work in one album/collection.

Great idea, MJP.

[edit] Is that soulriser charachter really that good, MJP?.smile.png^^ ..whistling.gif....

Edited by Dancealot

Why just flickr? and not Picasa?

The same would be achieved... even though I have a Flickr account I don't use it... I find Yahoo very annoying... bah.gif

Here are some flowers for every one! tongue.png I have many images on Picasa, but some are too large to upload and sometimes too tedious to change the size down for posting on TV!

https://picasaweb.google.com/109716626057742867864/AFlowerCollectionSamuiFlowers2

more here...

https://picasaweb.google.com/109716626057742867864/APlantFlowerPictureCollectionKohSamui?authkey=Gv1sRgCP-d1PS_8Kf1lwE

Edited by samuijimmy