Tottenham Thread

chonabot

7 minutes ago, balo said:

Not the best game I've watched but a win is a win. We dominated Brighton but that was to be expected. Lets hope this is the start of a good spell for Spurs.

It was pissing with rain for 90 mins so no chance of any real quality stuff....just a ground out win.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

Tis true but we played some lovely stuff in the rain. The ball fizzes better

I hate watching footy in the wind more than anything....a good muddy game in the rain though is great to watch a bunch of primadonnas reduced to kick and rush.....reminds me of Sunday league stuff in Scotland.

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

I hate watching footy in the wind more than anything....a good muddy game in the rain though is great to watch a bunch of primadonnas reduced to kick and rush.....reminds me of Sunday league stuff in Scotland.

The caber toss has Sunday league. Never knew that

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

West ham have the attack to cause you more problems than ever and similar to two seasons ago when you bottled it against them I think they will inflict defeat.

Walking wounded is reference to your compadres recent comments which stack up to so many others view of spurs. The obvious frailties lie with kane needing a rest, son being shattered and Eriksen looks like he may need a break too soon. Take them out of the equation and like any top team with little depth you have major woes.

Let's get realistic about Spurs this season please chaps. 

I've noticed over the years R2D2 that you go thread to thread telling rival fans all doom and gloom crap but you rarely post on your beloved Liverpool forum. Got you figured lad.

"You're doomed!"

220px-John_Laurie_Dads_Army.jpeg

Edited by Bredbury Blue

5 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Murray?

Yeah u know

.. scored as many as lukaku mane agguerro ect so far thia season   more  and more athletes are finding  out that a vegan   diet WILL help elongate and envigorate their careers. Murray looks physically better and certainly a yard faster..and HE puts it mainly down to diet with help from a slightly diferent training  regime  consisting loads of yoga.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I've noticed over the years R2D2 that you go thread to thread telling rival fans all doom and gloom crap but you rarely post on your beloved Liverpool forum. Got you figured lad.

"You're doomed!"

Its very very simple he's  a boring  'troll'

8 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Yeah u know

.. scored as many as lukaku mane agguerro ect so far thia season   more  and more athletes are finding  out that a vegan   diet WILL help elongate and envigorate their careers. Murray looks physically better and certainly a yard faster..and HE puts it mainly down to diet with help from a slightly diferent training  regime  consisting loads of yoga.

Murray's one of those players who's  got better/smarter as he's  got older and has come the long way round to become a Premier player

Screenshot_2018-09-23-18-32-39.png

6 hours ago, Kadilo said:

What’s happened with Llorente? Is he that bad? He showed flashes ina few cup games if I recall. Is it a case of just can’t get rid?

He's lost what ever  pace he had .. get thw ball to his head.. awesome .. and he's got the tech abilty to play fast one touch footie.. but he cant go past or break wirh ANY pace shame bet in his juve days he was awesome

3 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Murray's one of those players who's  got better/smarter as he's  got older and has come the long way round to become a Premier player

Screenshot_2018-09-23-18-32-39.png

Yeah tbh i looked at him last season and thought he's done... END OFF .. this season though he's come bac looking and playing a whole heap better. Looks like he's lost 3 maybe four years.

10 hours ago, carmine said:

I thought Rose was man of the match

Just reading the observer and concludes the report with  Poch giving lit to gazzaniga

'For me he was mom  He was fantastic ,his personality and charecter'    big uo to gazza .. HUGE ask  3 rd choice to starting  in a dificult  away game ..

5 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Just reading the observer and concludes the report with  Poch giving lit to gazzaniga

'For me he was mom  He was fantastic ,his personality and charecter'    big uo to gazza .. HUGE ask  3 rd choice to starting  in a dificult  away game ..

Gazzaniga did very well indeed and I'd imagine he will push to be No2 now....certainly looks better than Vorm.

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

"You're doomed!"

Well spotted trigg. I do like to provide analysis where I see fit and it's not always negative it is always realistic and by no means is it done to provoke

12 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Everton U23's battering Spurs U23's 5-0 at the moment.

Just saying

Is that the same Spurs team that beat City last week ? come on, if your going to put up Spurs results at least put all of them up ! incidentally any reason why you didn't report on the u18's beating the scammers 9-0 at the weekend ? 

Edited by alfieconn

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:26 AM, carmine said:

Nice win last night for our U23's beating Man City 2-0.  Luke Amos and Oliver Skipp both featuring and Pochettino present.

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:35 AM, mrbojangles said:

Well done. Reading the report, it seems you made the absolute most of your chances and we wasted all ours. Coupled with some fine saves from Austin

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:48 AM, carmine said:

Its played at a high level  too.  There was some stupid talk about Spurs letting go of a youngster called Rem Griffiths who was playing for the U18's and who some fans reckoned should have been given a chance as Kane's back up.  Fact is, he didn't manage to make the grade at U23 level which is a big step up in itself.

2 hours ago, alfieconn said:

Is that the same Spurs team that beat City last week ? come on, if your going to put up Spurs results at least put all of them up !

Keep up Alfie. Carmine and myself discussed it on here

• Haha 2