Tottenham Thread

chonabot

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

not sure, but Aurier is a damn good back up and should consider himself v unfortunate not to be a regular starter.

really reminds me of young patrick evra

The bar is rapidly being set at exceptional at Tottenham these days.

Its great to see.

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I think he'll be rested and Foyth in.

maybe, though it sort of goes against what poch said in that interview,, however no  HUGE worries about foyth, just a slight thought keeps crawling into my head  that foyth is error prone,, but hopefully thats just me being a touch  paranoid

30 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

maybe, though it sort of goes against what poch said in that interview,, however no  HUGE worries about foyth, just a slight thought keeps crawling into my head  that foyth is error prone,, but hopefully thats just me being a touch  paranoid

He's young....Verts is just back from injury is my thoughts on him playing three games in seven days the only reason for rotation.

Up to Poch!

yeah rotation is being handled well atm although this is against the gunners and for us fans  its bit more than just a  game so rotation for me slips quitely down the peckin  order, i REALLY want us to give them a proper bashing think this game is feeling like it could be a  statement for them so i'm hopin poch and the lads are TOTALLY up for it ,, cos given their last team selection i'm abso sure the arase wipes  are

37 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

yeah rotation is being handled well atm although this is against the gunners and for us fans  its bit more than just a  game so rotation for me slips quitely down the peckin  order, i REALLY want us to give them a proper bashing think this game is feeling like it could be a  statement for them so i'm hopin poch and the lads are TOTALLY up for it ,, cos given their last team selection i'm abso sure the arase wipes  are

Its defo going to be Eriksen Alli Son and Kane....no question there.

38 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Its defo going to be Eriksen Alli Son and Kane....no question there.

yeah feel for son and lucas tho. and pamela's pram will b rattled,, hopefully!!!  LUV him when he applies  that 'bit between his teeth'. dont think arsenal cbs will b lookin 4 ward to playin ANY one of them let alone possibly all

32 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

yeah feel for son and lucas tho. and pamela's pram will b rattled,, hopefully!!!  LUV him when he applies  that 'bit between his teeth'. dont think arsenal cbs will b lookin 4 ward to playin ANY one of them let alone possibly all

I'd expect us to introduce Moura and Lamela and really stretch them with pace in the last 20 mins.

Hopefully we'll be well clear by then.

4 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

He's young....Verts is just back from injury is my thoughts on him playing three games in seven days the only reason for rotation.

Up to Poch!

The other option is to play Dier alongside Toby if Verts can't play in this one, and stick with Sissoko & Winks in DM.

6 minutes ago, sotsira said:

The other option is to play Dier alongside Toby if Verts can't play in this one, and stick with Sissoko & Winks in DM.

Sissoko/Winks is nailed on but Dier in defence won't happen....it will be between the two defenders.

5 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Sissoko/Winks is nailed on but Dier in defence won't happen....it will be between the two defenders.

Yes again i'd go for Sissoko/Winks and if we are hopefully winning he can alway bring on Dier to shore things up.  

8 minutes ago, carmine said:

So how would your midfield look?  Sissoko and Dier, bench Winks?

I think so carms, especially as we are away from home, not sure you can play Sissoko and Winks together in a 2 away maybe in a 3 with Dier.

P.s. In fact a 3 wouldn't surprise me.

11 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

I think so carms, especially as we are away from home, not sure you can play Sissoko and Winks together in a 2 away maybe in a 3 with Dier.

P.s. In fact a 3 wouldn't surprise me.

Yes and it tells me this is a game that Eriksen really needs to be at his best.  I'm presuming you'll go Dele Eriksen and Son as the attacking three....

20 minutes ago, carmine said:

Yes and it tells me this is a game that Eriksen really needs to be at his best.  I'm presuming you'll go Dele Eriksen and Son as the attacking three....

Yes, but perhaps Eriksen playing deeper and on the left with Sissoko on the right as in the chelsea game, so more like a 4-1-2-2-1.

Archived