Tottenham Thread

chonabot

A total vindication for my complaints against Jol, dating back to when we were 5th in the league, and everyone was raving about the new Spurs revolution. Nobody supported me, but I knew he wasn't going to cut it.

Ramos is a great manager and has the rub of the green when it matters.

I am totally delighted for all the long suffering supporters, and still remember well the last time we beat Chelski in a cup final - 1967 I think - when I was surrounded by Chelski supporters, and had to moderate my delight.

This could be the start of something big and I look for us to displace Chelsea and Liverpool in the top 4 next season.

Dreaming? :o

Maybe :D

A total vindication for my complaints against Jol, dating back to when we were 5th in the league, and everyone was raving about the new Spurs revolution. Nobody supported me, but I knew he wasn't going to cut it.

Ramos is a great manager and has the rub of the green when it matters.

I am totally delighted for all the long suffering supporters, and still remember well the last time we beat Chelski in a cup final - 1967 I think - when I was surrounded by Chelski supporters, and had to moderate my delight.

This could be the start of something big and I look for us to displace Chelsea and Liverpool in the top 4 next season.

Dreaming? :o

Maybe :D

Ye! But didnt Jol lay the foundations?

Congrats Spurs Fans :D .

I was cheering for your lot.

Woodgate was a monster , if he could play like that for a whole season then he would be one of the best centre backs in the world.

Chimbonda spat his dummy out :o , can't see him lasting much longer at White Hart Lane.

.........Great win ,hopefully we can start going places,.....our Eufa cup place booked for next year will hopefully attract some quality players to add to the fine players we have recently gathered,.....the team spirit looks marvelous,....the manager has good record,......and my nephew scored two goals for the Spurs under 15 on his debut last month,.....C'MON U SPURS,,,,!!

Chimbonda spat his dummy out :D , can't see him lasting much longer at White Hart Lane.

Yeah, what was that all about. Straight down the tunnel. :o

I hope he got over it quickly. I have never seen a player with such a big smile on his face as the one he had for nearly all the match when we beat the gooners

Hi

I have been a Spurs fan since the early 90s , and I cant remember many titles we won if any, so Im really happy now . Its so great to support one of the best clubs in England.

I think within 5 years we are ready to win the league title. :o

What happend in Birmingham was an unmotivated Spurs team, without Lennon and Jenas in first half (Why Juande?) still in recovery mode from all partying after CC win, knowing that League is almost over, but has Ramos considered that it is only 7 points difference to a relegation spot???

PSV at home this week and then a BIG one against WHU this Sunday, 10pm live on True Sport 1. If they can pull a win through then there wont be much to worry about for rest of season....so then...CMON U SPUUUURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happend in Birmingham was an unmotivated Spurs team, without Lennon and Jenas in first half (Why Juande?) still in recovery mode from all partying after CC win, knowing that League is almost over, but has Ramos considered that it is only 7 points difference to a relegation spot???

PSV at home this week and then a BIG one against WHU this Sunday, 10pm live on True Sport 1. If they can pull a win through then there wont be much to worry about for rest of season....so then...CMON U SPUUUURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as you lot don't finish in the top 6 :o ( side teb with chon :D ).

As long as you lot don't finish in the top 6 :o ( side teb with chon :D ).

Oh blimey i forgot i had one with Chon also. And they are catching us up :D