Tottenham Thread

chonabot

And yet with a team full of massive stars, the spurs-aka, the team with serious issues with relegated west ham, and resurgent arsenal, continue to grasp at anything in their quest for 4th or 5th place......;)

You're worried James...I can smell your fear and insecurity. A battle for 4th/5th.....ah yes....biggrin.gif

Notice that neither of them have disagreed about Hudd and Sandro though. :D And yes, jimbo's really snatching at straws isn't he. :)

You are funny biggrin.gif at least your not in Europe now another excuse out the window whistling.gif just think United will go top on Sunday!!!

And yet with a team full of massive stars, the spurs-aka, the team with serious issues with relegated west ham, and resurgent arsenal, continue to grasp at anything in their quest for 4th or 5th place......;)

You're worried James...I can smell your fear and insecurity. A battle for 4th/5th.....ah yes....biggrin.gif

Notice that neither of them have disagreed about Hudd and Sandro though. :D And yes, jimbo's really snatching at straws isn't he. :)

You are funny biggrin.gif at least your not in Europe now another excuse out the window whistling.gif just think United will go top on Sunday!!!

Thats right, we won't be having to play thursdays and fridays like you will. :D And i see you're still not denying Huddlestone and Sandro would jump off our bench and walk into your starting line up. ;)

Frankly Utd are very fragile at the moment and will have to be held together by Ferguson until the january transfer window when you can use your financial muscle to attempt to buy yourselves out of a worrying second half of the season. You will probably spend more on one player than we paid for our entire first eleven. :whistling:

Just think of the situation if Rooney damaged a cruciate or Nani broke a finger nail.

Your injury list keeps on growing. I fancy QPR to get at least a draw....especially at home. What's your defensive line up for this one? biggrin.gif

Carmine....i did say you are funny ok! :rolleyes:

Smalling Ferdinand Evans Evra......not bad smokes? considering our injuries eh!

Like i said United will go top on Sunday :rolleyes: we looked really fragile in our last game didn't we? :whistling: were as you fell apart,combusted if you like.

It is still greta to be arguing Uniteds demise when we are above you and in a strong position,i love it :lol:

Your injury list keeps on growing. I fancy QPR to get at least a draw....especially at home. What's your defensive line up for this one? biggrin.gif

Its got a draw written all over it. :)

Sandro can play there.... ;)

:unsure:

With King it will all depend on how he feels tomorrow.....fingers crossed as always.

Gallas and Bassong probable and don't forget we have Corluka who is a capable center back. Last week was when we needed King although i think Chris Foy had already decided who was going to win that encounter. :)

Gallas and Bassong probable and don't forget we have Corluka who is a capable center back. Last week was when we needed King although i think Chris Foy had already decided who was going to win that encounter. :)

Well I'd rather he was ready for Thursday night....we should be good enough tomorrow without him!

another clean sheet for caulker at swansea, is the boy going to be a contender when he returns?

He's still only 19 rij. Tremndous potential. Presuming we sell Bassong, Gallas will be 35, and Corluka looks like he's off to Roma it looks likely he'll be back next season. He also had a great season for Bristol City on loan.

What with the improvement in Kaboul and Caulker what must Michael Dawson be thinking. He's going to find it hard to get a starting spot if we take it that King will still be playing.

another clean sheet for caulker at swansea, is the boy going to be a contender when he returns?

He's still only 19 rij. Tremndous potential. Presuming we sell Bassong, Gallas will be 35, and Corluka looks like he's off to Roma it looks likely he'll be back next season. He also had a great season for Bristol City on loan.

What with the improvement in Kaboul and Caulker what must Michael Dawson be thinking. He's going to find it hard to get a starting spot if we take it that King will still be playing.

The question mark still hangs over King for next season though....he needs to get playing again soon.

Caulker is certain to be fighting for a place soon...maybe Kaboul should be looking over his shoulder. All good stuff....healthy competition is what we need!

Bearing in mind how well Caulker is doing my main concern is Adebayor heading off to the ANC in January.

Has Levy lined up a new striker for the start of the month?

On previous "its blindingly obvious what we need" January windows probably not.

Any news?

The question mark still hangs over King for next season though....he needs to get playing again soon.

Caulker is certain to be fighting for a place soon...maybe Kaboul should be looking over his shoulder. All good stuff....healthy competition is what we need!

Aside of King Kaboul is easy first choice mate. Bar the first two games he's been outstanding and he just keeps improving. He's also very quick for a 6ft 4in center back

Aside of King Kaboul is easy first choice mate. Bar the first two games he's been outstanding and he just keeps improving. He's also very quick for a 6ft 4in center back

Much improved yes. Whether he's quite ready to lead the back line is questionable. We will find out in over the next few weeks I suspect....although I hope King is heading back for a long run in the side.

Much improved yes. Whether he's quite ready to lead the back line is questionable. We will find out in over the next few weeks I suspect....although I hope King is heading back for a long run in the side.

No he's not ready to lead but with King beside him he's much more assured than partnering any of the others.

Do we need to sign a centre half in Jan If Caulker is ready ?

No but bearing in mind we need a striker Levy will probably sign two defenders. I'm joking but only just.

Hopefully Pav will go and we'll sign a replacement. Who will it be?

Personally i think all the funds available should go on a world class striker. By getting a "world class" striker we could justify breaking the wage structure too.

I'd be looking at Pav, Bassong, Dos Santos off and get a top quality striker. With King Kaboul Dawson Caulker and possibly Gallas asa center backs we should be well covered.

No but bearing in mind we need a striker Levy will probably sign two defenders. I'm joking but only just.

Hopefully Pav will go and we'll sign a replacement. Who will it be?

Personally i think all the funds available should go on a world class striker. By getting a "world class" striker we could justify breaking the wage structure too.

I'd be looking at Pav, Bassong, Dos Santos off and get a top quality striker. With King Kaboul Dawson Caulker and possibly Gallas asa center backs we should be well covered.

We're still light at left back though. I know Bale can play there if needed but come on.....