Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Good new on the injury front...Lennon and Parker apparently ok for Everton and may be getting a run out against Cheltenham.

I've just edited to say that this would allow Harry to go back to a 4-4-1-1. Like Alfie i was very impressed with the work rate of VDV and he even tracked back!! However i'd much rather see Bale and Lennon on the wings with Modric and Parker in the middle and VDV dropping in behind Adebayor. We'll probably have Dawson back too so he would partner Kaboul if Ledleys still out.

This is great news. post-4641-1156694572.gif

better get mr global mod to pin that man united in decline thread to the top of the page like he has been dying to do... lol

Typical RAG comment. Thinking a thread about United is worthy of pinning. Dream on. biggrin.png

OMG Jimbo...he has become a global mod....does that mean he can ban all of us and not just the local ragheads?

Apparently so smokes, its open season-how's the jan transfer window going, any hot leads?

better get mr global mod to pin that man united in decline thread to the top of the page like he has been dying to do... lol

Typical RAG comment. Thinking a thread about United is worthy of pinning. Dream on. biggrin.png

OMG Jimbo...he has become a global mod....does that mean he can ban all of us and not just the local ragheads?

Apparently so smokes, its open season-how's the jan transfer window going, any hot leads?

No idea James....I'd love us to sign a striker. How's the search for Keane's replacement progressing?

I am 44 now, been in the gym hard for a year, gave up boozing and could easily out run carrick, where do I sign?

I have dreams of catching silva, bellamy, gerrard coming across the middle with their heads down-can you get a red card for close-lining someone? In hockey you only get 2 mins if the guy remains concious.

Imagine running full speed at me and just as you are about to go past I stick out my arm neck height.

Are we back on the Suarez Parker incident 22.gif

Carmine? coffee1.gif

If i remember it right it was a vicious forearm smash to the face, sadly missed by the referee. Kenny made no comment on the brutal incident.

• Like 1

Now, now smokes. You know you can't talk about moderation issues biggrin.png

OK just one more question then....can you drink more than Jockstar?

Imagine running full speed at me and just as you are about to go past I stick out my arm neck height.

Isn't it "clothes-lining" not "close" ?

If you dont want us to discuss your job title, then quite playing mr spell check, it was early ok when I posted that wink.png

Edited by bkkjames

We've never actually met. But as far as Cyber drinking is concerned, I can drink him under the table biggrin.png

We've never actually met. But as far as Cyber drinking is concerned, I can drink him under the table biggrin.png

biggrin.png

You're toast! cool.png

If you dont want us to discuss your job title, then quite playing mr spell check, it was early ok when I posted that wink.png

I'm not playing mr spell check. You said "close" which is a totally different meaning to "clothes". I had never heard of "close-lining" and thought it was a Canadian saying. But when you explained the movement it sounded the same as we have in the Uk which we call "clothes-lining". So I was just asking the question.

As for not discussing my job title. The post you refer to is called humour and banter james, you know, the smiley thing at the end of my post gives a huge hint as to my meaning wink.png

I'm not playing mr spell check. You said "close" which is a totally different meaning to "clothes". I had never heard of "close-lining" and thought it was a Canadian saying. But when you explained the movement it sounded the same as we have in the Uk which we call "clothes-lining". So I was just asking the question.

As for not discussing my job title. The post you refer to is called humour and banter james, you know, the smiley thing at the end of my post gives a huge hint as to my meaning wink.png

The empire has new close kind of thing? :)

In the end a comfortable enuf looking win against a team that hadn't been defeated away from home since sept, I believe, all be it from several rungs down the ladder, a winning mentality is a winning mentality where ever u play!!. Worries me slightly when radio boys tell me that spurs were playing at half our normal pace and ari, not noted for his touch line rants, is supposedly 'giving it large' for most of the first half, not so sure bout the second, but hey ho it's into the hat we will go!!!!

Edited by rijit

By the way to give you some feel about how home advantage influences the result of the match you only need to look at a couple of future odds.

For Spurs match against City on the 22nd

City 4/5 on, draw 14/5, Spurs 15/4

For the Spurs match against Liverpool on the 6th February

Liverpool 11/10, draw 11/5, Spurs 2/1

In the end a comfortable enuf looking win against a team that hadn't been defeated away from home since sept, I believe, all be it from several rungs down the ladder, a winning mentality is a winning mentality where ever u play!!. Worries me slightly when radio boys tell me that spurs were playing at half our normal pace and ari, not noted for his touch line rants, is supposedly 'giving it large' for most of the first half, not so sure bout the second, but hey ho it's into the hat we will go!!!!

I think it's a certain Wembley Final appearence for us this year especially as the best team in the league are now out, just hope that it's not detrimental to our league position 23.gif

I think it's a certain Wembley Final appearence for us this year especially as the best team in the league are now out, just hope that it's not detrimental to our league position 23.gif

Don't think its going to be a problem Alfie, If anything its useful to give squad players a competive run out. My only concern is getting Chris Foy officiating one of our games.

Edited by carmine