Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Not sure what chicoq is on about? Seems he is on the wrong thread? Chic coq? Is that French for something unpleasant? Perhaps he would be more at home at the Emirates? Over there they speak Coq eloquently.

He's chewing a wasp cos his lot have signed NOBODY in this window....in spite of the usual cobblers about their stadium and having pots of gold.

Yeah...their chairman is living the life innit? biggrin.png

Poxy Woolwich wanderers.....bah.gif

at 9 ish qpr got remy cheap, remember we were quoted 20 ish season or so b4 ,but like samba They probaly will deal atcircae7plus parker,gets them out of75 gs a week wage bill.to come.in late and get 6 in 14 in a piss poor team was Imo ,pretty damn impresive .we won't find a better value 20 goal a season striker available this window. benteke @ 25ish ain't value . .

^ That would be the ones from which the touts make the most money then? You know, Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea, etc.

but wasnt its aimed at season ticket holders so touts wont be party to itthumbsup.gif but .i wasnt thinking of that, I was thinking more of the season ticket holder who cant make it for say a couple of weeks cos of illness or holidays dont help them much, , but i suppose if your sharp, selling a couple of games a season. could well help with a lot of the seasons cost , plus's and minus's

I suspect very few season ticket holders are selling their tickets for the big games anyway.

The ones who are ticket touts will be.

Considering you have a lot more you can spend than us i reckon thats bullshit answer of the week. laugh.png

Has it occurred to you that no-one else bid for him? You should be asking yourself why no CL club wanted him.

thumbsup.gif

Havn't got a clue, so what is the answer Chicoq !

I would think it is self evident.

It's too much of a gamble at the price.

Then again, gambles can pay off.

Not sure what chicoq is on about? Seems he is on the wrong thread? Chic coq? Is that French for something unpleasant? Perhaps he would be more at home at the Emirates? Over there they speak Coq eloquently.

He's chewing a wasp cos his lot have signed NOBODY in this window....in spite of the usual cobblers about their stadium and having pots of gold.

Yeah...their chairman is living the life innit? biggrin.png

Poxy Woolwich wanderers.....bah.gif

Oh we've got the money alright, but I think we're stuck in the same loop as everyone else. The whole world and his auntie know PSG and Abrahamovich (and maybe even Citeh) are fighting over Cavani, and no-one is going to sell a striker until they see how much Napoli get for him from these over-payers, and how desperate they will then be to spend the cash (remember Liverpool and Torres/Carroll!?). Why would Real Madrid sell Higuain to us for 23 mill if they think they can get 30 off Napoli? Same goes for Jovetic.

If you believe the rumours, the current highest bid is 45 million quid.

That's why I don't believe any of the "deal is close" <deleted> the press come out with, it's not a deal till the club say it is.

By the way, we have already signed a player - some French youngster called Sanogo - on a free, naturally.

wacko.png

Considering you have a lot more you can spend than us i reckon thats bullshit answer of the week. laugh.png

Has it occurred to you that no-one else bid for him? You should be asking yourself why no CL club wanted him.

thumbsup.gif

Havn't got a clue, so what is the answer Chicoq !

I would think it is self evident.

It's too much of a gamble at the price.

Then again, gambles can pay off.

How do you keep a straight face when you post such cobblers? Then again, you probably can'tthumbsup.gif

He's so jealous carms I can feel the heat from those jowls of his from here! laugh.png

Of what? Not as if we're shy in the midfield department.

'Tis a striker I'm after and a bloody good one!

There's a lot more outs than ins here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/2432939/Premier-League-Transfer-Talk-Club-by-club-Football-Transfers-Football-Rumours-.html

Although I see Citeh are splashing enormously stupid amounts of cash yet again.

^ That would be the ones from which the touts make the most money then? You know, Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea, etc.

but wasnt its aimed at season ticket holders so touts wont be party to itthumbsup.gif but .i wasnt thinking of that, I was thinking more of the season ticket holder who cant make it for say a couple of weeks cos of illness or holidays dont help them much, , but i suppose if your sharp, selling a couple of games a season. could well help with a lot of the seasons cost , plus's and minus's

I suspect very few season ticket holders are selling their tickets for the big games anyway.

The ones who are ticket touts will be.

could be chicog , perhaps if its a problem/issue, might it be a good way of the club or the tax man 2 keep an eye on them?,

Actually chicog in midfield you are a touch light weight and could really do with some muscle.

What a load of old coq. Lets get back to the WHL faithful and ignore those frenchies...lol

As for the tickets.... I will gladly pay over the odds to get tickets once or twice a year to see the best team in the land..... COYS

• Like 1

On who Chicoq? Haven't seen much over the last couple of days

Actually,they must be due to sign another player for astonomical amounts of money rolleyes.gif

He's so jealous carms I can feel the heat from those jowls of his from here! laugh.png

There's a lot more outs than ins here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/2432939/Premier-League-Transfer-Talk-Club-by-club-Football-Transfers-Football-Rumours-.html

City have bought 2 players, with a 3rd (Negredo) on his way.

We have strengthened in areas we needed to.

On the other hand Arsenal have supposedly got the money but the great ditherer Wenger is sh!tting bricks at the thought of spending it.

He has failed with Fellaini, Rooney, Jovetic, Villa, Suarez and they are doing their upmost to screw up the Higuain deal.

But hey if you guys are happy being feeder club for both us and United, then carry onthumbsup.gif

He's so jealous carms I can feel the heat from those jowls of his from here! :lol:

On the other hand Arsenal have supposedly got the money but the great ditherer Wenger is sh!tting bricks at the thought of spending it.

He has failed with Fellaini, Rooney, Jovetic, Villa, Suarez and they are doing their upmost to screw up the Higuain deal.

But hey if you guys are happy being feeder club for both us and United, then carry on:thumbsup:

Jack Danny or any Tom Dick or Harry. You are on the wrong thread dear chap. The utter rowlocks you spout is a waste of your time cause you are just gonna be disregarded and ignored in here. Move along back from whence you came there's a good chap!

But hey if you guys are happy being feeder club for both us and United, then carry on:thumbsup:

Jack Danny or any Tom Dick or Harry. You are on the wrong thread dear chap. The utter rowlocks you spout is a waste of your time cause you are just gonna be disregarded and ignored in here. Move along back from whence you came there's a good chap!

I suggest you reread my post!facepalm.gif

I am not referring to your precious Spurs. I was answering a point made by Chicoq, who is a Gooner.

As to being ignored on here??? I think you are pretty new to this board whistling.gif

In the past I have had some great arguments on this thread, with the 'established' posterswink.png

Profound apologies.... I thought this was the Tottenham Thread and presumed it was a place for spurs fans to gather and exchange thoughts and ideas amongst themselves. I have no interest in listening to 'other' supporters in here. There are enough story-lines in the mainstream media and press to more than adequately inform us of what is happening to our adversaries. This is the Tottenham Thread!

Profound apologies.... I thought this was the Tottenham Thread and presumed it was a place for spurs fans to gather and exchange thoughts and ideas amongst themselves. I have no interest in listening to 'other' supporters in here. There are enough story-lines in the mainstream media and press to more than adequately inform us of what is happening to our adversaries. This is the Tottenham Thread!

Take a Chill Pill.

You will find that most of us on here 'interact' with each other and wind each other up on each others threads.

As for gathering and exchanging thoughts. You are in the wrong place, as there is not much of that goes on in the Tottenham threadlaugh.png

Take a Chill Pill.

You will find that most of us on here 'interact' with each other and wind each other up on each others threads.

As for gathering and exchanging thoughts. You are in the wrong place, as there is not much of that goes on in the Tottenham threadlaugh.png

You are both right and wrong.

Obviously we enjoy it when you come on here and make a tit of yourself Jack and it is obviously not that often as more sense is talked on here than any other thread.

Off you toddle and sign Cavani now there's a good wee laddie. biggrin.png

You're new here, aren't you?

But hey if you guys are happy being feeder club for both us and United, then carry onthumbsup.gif

47 million already (plus extras in the case of Navas).

Plus ca change....

Take a Chill Pill.

Obviously we enjoy it when you come on here and make a tit of yourself Jack and it is obviously not that often as more sense is talked on here than any other thread.

Come on smokie!!

How can you claim that more sense is talked on here, when you have Alfie and rijiit?cheesy.gif

And we wont be buying Cavani.

Negredo....yes

And if we sell Dzeko, then we will buy Osvaldo.biggrin.png

Take a Chill Pill.

Come on smokie!!

How can you claim that more sense is talked on here, when you have Alfie and rijiit?cheesy.gif

And we wont be buying Cavani.

Negredo....yes

And if we sell Dzeko, then we will buy Osvaldo.biggrin.png

I didn't know Osvaldo was on the City radar. That would be Pablo Osvaldo from Roma ? Another herculean <deleted>. Just say no.coffee1.gif

Christ....its an invasion now! rolleyes.gif

Maybe Ian is right.....! laugh.png

Look on the bright side Smokie. I think non Spurs posters are drawn to the Spurs thread due to the unconditional love and respect they receive here (for the most part). The good natured repartee ! The positive energy ! Rijit ! The schadenfreude ! tongue.png

• Like 2

He's so jealous carms I can feel the heat from those jowls of his from here! :lol:

There's a lot more outs than ins here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/2432939/Premier-League-Transfer-Talk-Club-by-club-Football-Transfers-Football-Rumours-.html

Ian, this is a forum for us all to reply to any topic we may choose. It is not for you to try and make other posters feel unwelcome in here, or anywhere else on ThaiVisa

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Plus, if we keep the tiny totts busy in here, it stops them spreading to all the other threads, innit?  ***

Posted Image

*** (No, it doesn't).

You make it sound like they are an horrible virus..................:D

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app