Tottenham Thread

chonabot

How old was Rooney when he left Everton for £30m?

I dunno. but his Barnet is looking dodgy.

also he's a scouser. you know how I feel about east Europeans.

Where are you now Luka?

Class player. not sure what scrotum face felt though.

more than helped take man utd apart though didnt hebiggrin.png , tbh fair to modric from what i saw muri boy couldnt make his mind up where to play him, played him deep and you lose his effectiveness, but play him d4 ward and he dont hit the back of the net consistently enuf.

• Like 1

How old was Rooney when he left Everton for £30m?

About 19 I think

spitting hairs, but according to wiki he was still 18, it was 25.6 mil more than enuf 4 a teenager, they reckon he's the 3rd highest paid player in the world behind messi and ronaldo

Edited by rijit

B)4Players. Only Huddlestone is worth 5mill, and he is off to Sunderland. Parker is worth 3 tops, as is EKottou. Your young lad

Actually, Hudd is a bargain at 5m if your comparing him with Citys new Brazilian, 28 yrs who cannot get in the national squad and cost 30m laugh.png

Footnote : Is that a record fee for someone who isn't even a regular in their national team ?

B)4Players. Only Huddlestone is worth 5mill, and he is off to Sunderland. Parker is worth 3 tops, as is EKottou. Your young lad

Actually, Hudd is a bargain at 5m if your comparing him with Citys new Brazilian, 28 yrs who cannot get in the national squad and cost 30m laugh.png

Footnote : Is that a record fee for someone who isn't even a regular in their national team ?

Thats not the point, as you well knowsmile.png

The point was that you did not have 2 players in that list who were 5 million players.

P.S I am going to bookmark this comment so that at some point in the season I can refer you to it.

Fernandinho is going to be a monster for City.

The point was that you did not have 2 players in that list who were 5 million players.

P.S I am going to bookmark this comment so that at some point in the season I can refer you to it.

In your opinion !

• Like 1

In your opinion !

good point alfie a point to often forgotten. me probably being as guilty as the next tbh

just a word lads

if you are unfortunate enuf to get any virus's, i stream a lot of films, and tbh the 2 times in the last ?? years have 100% been my fault, ive switched off and clicked the wrong button, crazy.gif and dont come bac with apple bollacks ect ect

anyway this site will walk you through getting rid, bloody marveloussmile.png www.geekstogo.com totally voluntary and totally free.

In your opinion !

So who in your opinion is worth 5 million?

Bearing in mind that Daniel is renowned for his bargaining powers, so if anybody is going to get the 'going rate' for a player, its your Daniel.

Chances are that most of the 4 will be on their way.

I will stick my neck out and say 3 each for Parker and Ekotou, and 2.5 for Livermore.

Whats your opinion?

livermore could be good value for some one as well , when ari was giving him a run ,dont know if he got a cap, but i'm sure he got a call up

to the england squad

• Like 1

according to reports qpr have been prepared to meet our valuation of 2 mil for parker. aseo boy,last season was injury hit and didnt really happen 4 him, but the season b4 he was excellent 4ish wouldn't be an un fair price,bearing in mind would have got a f site more if the strongly rumored chavs move hadn't been bollacked by his injuries.. Livermore, hmmm given the right move even at 4/5 could prove a bargain and the hud, 4 me 5 plus sounds about right.

at 30 mil clap2.gif , not in his national squad !!! AND @ 29 IMO he needs to be bit more than a monster!! MIRACLE COMES MORE TO MIND

perhaps you should start trying to buy up the vatican, might make a bit more long term financial sense than some of your deals cheesy.gif

Edited by rijit

according to reports qpr have been prepared to meet our valuation of 2 mil for parker. aseo boy,last season was injury hit and didnt really happen 4 him, but the season b4 he was excellent 4ish wouldn't be an un fair price,bearing in mind would have got a f site more if the strongly rumored chavs move hadn't been bollacked by his injuries.. Livermore, hmmm given the right move even at 4/5 could prove a bargain and the hud, 4 me 5 plus sounds about right.

Agree with you. Shame to see these guys go though. All mentioned have won their spurs. Hope they stay in the premiership, except seemingly Scotty. He will return with Arry following season in my view. Good luck to all of them.

at 30 mil :clap2: , not in his national squad !!! AND @ 29 IMO he needs to be bit more than a monster!! MIRACLE COMES MORE TO MIND

perhaps you should start trying to buy up the vatican, might make a bit more long term financial sense than some of your deals :cheesy:

Just too funny for words.......

Anyone venturing to HK for the Barclays Asia Cup? We play Sunderland on 24th, and, assuming Citeh beat the Chinese we will meet them in the final on 27th. Cannot see any TV schedule yet. Anyone know anything?

So we have from rijiit.....................................at 30 mil clap2.gif , not in his national squad !!! AND @ 29 IMO he needs to be bit more than a monster!! MIRACLE COMES MORE TO MIND

perhaps you should start trying to buy up the vatican, might make a bit more long term financial sense than some of your deals cheesy.gif

from iancnx..............................Just too funny for words.......

from Alfie.......................

So thats the 3 Wise Men.

Any other posters on here want to have a pop at Fernandinho?

I think Carmine is probably too knowledgeable about football and smokes will do his usual sitting on the fencelaugh.png , than make a negative remark about a player whom they have probably not seen playing football.

So let us see. I honestly believe that he will show that he is well worth the money AND I predict he will have a more effective first season than Paulinho (who I believe will need the first season to bed in)

Here we go again, Levy about to offer Villa 5m less than they want for a player they really don't want to sell. The one big piece od leverage we have is the player knows he would be first choice which he must be to enhance his world cup hopes.

Pay the money and be done. Sell Parker, BAE and Huddlestone. Theres 8-10m. Bite the bullet and give Villas-Boas the chance he deserves to mix it with the top four, which we will with a top notch striker

We heard you the first time carms biggrin.png

• Like 1

I can see no reason to challenge carmine on this post.

it makes total and absolute sense.

as for Paulinho and Fernandinho. I see no reason why both of them can't make an immediate and impressive impact in the EPL. Fernandinho looks a bit pricey but it's city.

So who in your opinion is worth 5 million?

Bearing in mind that Daniel is renowned for his bargaining powers, so if anybody is going to get the 'going rate' for a player, its your Daniel.

Chances are that most of the 4 will be on their way.

I will stick my neck out and say 3 each for Parker and Ekotou, and 2.5 for Livermore.

Whats your opinion?

Well yesterday at 10.29 you said

No way are either Parker or Livermore worth 5 million.

So from that statement, was you not implying that Hud and Ekotto are worth 5m facepalm.gif

Here we go again, Levy about to offer Villa 5m less than they want for a player they really don't want to sell. The one big piece od leverage we have is the player knows he would be first choice which he must be to enhance his world cup hopes.

Pay the money and be done. Sell Parker, BAE and Huddlestone. Theres 8-10m. Bite the bullet and give Villas-Boas the chance he deserves to mix it with the top four, which we will with a top notch striker

To be fair Alfredo despair does strange things to a man. sad.png

So we have from rijiit.....................................at 30 mil clap2.gif , not in his national squad !!! AND @ 29 IMO he needs to be bit more than a monster!! MIRACLE COMES MORE TO MIND

So thats the 3 Wise Men.

I think Carmine is probably too knowledgeable about football and smokes will do his usual sitting on the fencelaugh.png , than make a negative remark about a player whom they have probably not seen playing football.

So let us see. I honestly believe that he will show that he is well worth the money AND I predict he will have a more effective first season than Paulinho (who I believe will need the first season to bed in)

If Fernandinho is shit I am going to remind you of this post every time he plays Jack. smile.png

To be fair Alfredo despair does strange things to a man. sad.png

If we don't buy a quality striker this window the whole saga could send send me over the edge!

So thats the 3 Wise Men.

So Paulinho will need a season to bed in but Fernandinho won't clap2.gif

So thats the 3 Wise Men.

No mate....its cos Citeh have fantastic facilities and he gets an extra bedroom up there cos housing is cheap. Oh and the rain.....

So thats the 3 Wise Men.

Now you have got it!!

Paulinho has no European experience and has only played in Brazil.

Fernandinho, on the other hand has CL experience as well as playing in Donetsk. Our boy is well used to the rain and the cold, unlike Paulinho who I think will shat himself on a cold December afternoon in Stoke!!

I think both will become extremely effective players, just I think ours will have the better first season and will prove he is the better player in the Premiership.

So thats the 3 Wise Men.

Now you have got it!!

Paulinho has no European experience and has only played in Brazil.

Fernandinho, on the other hand has CL experience as well as playing in Donetsk. Our boy is well used to the rain and the cold, unlike Paulinho who I think will shat himself on a cold December afternoon in Stoke!!

I think both will become extremely effective players, just I think ours will have the better first season and will prove he is the better player in the Premiership.

Well at least yours won't be called back to Brazil too often for friendlies. laugh.png

I know I used to have a go at Levy, tongue in cheek, partly to wind you boys upwhistling.gif .

But I honestly dont get him.

I do genuinely applaud his hardness when it comes to doing a deal. He has struck some amazing deals in the past. But there is a time and a place and the Benteke situation is where you just have to do the deal. Maybe Levy considers it a little bit reckless, but this is the time to be so. If they put 25mill hard cash, they will get him. Benteke wants to play regularly and has said he wants to go to Spurs.

Now is not the time to play hardball to try and save a couple of million.

The longer it goes on, the less reluctant Villa will be to sell as it is not giving them enough time to buy replacements.

And the longer it goes on, there is more chance that one of the top 4 will miss out on their targets and move for Benteke.

If you can afford the 25 mill (and every indication is that you can), then get the deal done.

I know I used to have a go at Levy, tongue in cheek, partly to wind you boys upwhistling.gif .

I do genuinely applaud his hardness when it comes to doing a deal. He has struck some amazing deals in the past. But there is a time and a place and the Benteke situation is where you just have to do the deal. Maybe Levy considers it a little bit reckless, but this is the time to be so. If they put 25mill hard cash, they will get him. Benteke wants to play regularly and has said he wants to go to Spurs.

The longer it goes on, the less reluctant Villa will be to sell as it is not giving them enough time to buy replacements.

And the longer it goes on, there is more chance that one of the top 4 will miss out on their targets and move for Benteke.

If you can afford the 25 mill (and every indication is that you can), then get the deal done.

Carmine is booking his flight to Birmingham right now. cheesy.gif

I think Arsenal are the most likely to go for him, especially if their supposed bid for "public enemy no1" falls through. If we lose Benteke it'll be another season of what might have been, Defoe hoofing into the further reaches of the Paxton Rd stand and i'm sure a very pissed off and dissillusioned monkey boy.

As you say, one important key to geeting it all done quick is allowing Villa as much time as possible to sort out a replacement. I would also hope that Levy doesn't insult Lamberts intelligence by trying to offer them a cash plus Defoe option