Tottenham Thread

chonabot

ATTACK, ATTACK!!!

And if you are posting on the Chelsea thread it needs to be slightly more positive.

Not me you daft s0d!!

History has taught me to be humble before a game......

and if victory comes our way......

shout it in their ears until they bleed. :-)

Just read the late night goings on on this thread from posters that arn't even Spurs fans. Strange!

Anyway, far from feeling ashamed of myself i'm pleased to say i missed it and single pot, if you think my posts are really meant to be venomous, then you really don't know me at all. Aside of that, who voted you to be the judge and jury. Were very happy already with Bojangles.

According to ITK'S, the big guy could be on the way smile.png

I really think its finally going to happen for us in the transfer market and it has too for my sanity Alf.

I'll say it again, if uncle joe cannot see the worth in sanctioning a striker deal then he should just sell the club and go.

ATTACK, ATTACK!!!

And if you are posting on the Chelsea thread it needs to be slightly more positive.
Not me you daft s0d!!

History has taught me to be humble before a game......

and if victory comes our way......

shout it in their ears until they bleed. :-)

point taken. I'm not predicting, just saying what I would like to happen.

Just read the late night goings on on this thread from posters that arn't even Spurs fans. Strange!

Anyway, far from feeling ashamed of myself i'm pleased to say i missed it and single pot, if you think my posts are really meant to be venomous, then you really don't know me at all. Aside of that, who voted you to be the judge and jury. Were very happy already with Bojangles.

Looks like there's nothing like a united fan in a corner to stir up trouble between a player and the ref.

Good luck Spurs. I'll sit in the opposite corner and just watch.

Looks like there's nothing like a united fan in a corner to stir up trouble between a player and the ref.

Is this the posting of a man under medication, on a come down from last night fit of rage?

Is this the posting of a man under medication, on a come down from last night fit of rage?

I have made no secret of my wish for Spurs to do well next season. Last night I let a united fan rattle my cage.

Stupid of me.

• Like 1

When do the tiny totts have their first run out against inferior foreign opposition (and no, I don't mean Man City).

Not sure if we go straight into that silly league thing or have to play beforehand. Its a daft set up anyway.

When do the tiny totts have their first run out against inferior foreign opposition (and no, I don't mean Man City).

Now thats a much better attempt at a dig than bigging up your nonce manager. Carry on numbnuts

smile.png

Not sure if we go straight into that silly league thing or have to play beforehand. Its a daft set up anyway.

Get off that fence smokie and tell chiqy what you really thinkbiggrin.png

Edited by carmine

Get off that fence smokie and tell chiqy what you really thinkbiggrin.png

Nope I'm not getting banned today. The sun is shining. smile.png

Didn't they do well yesterday?

As their chairman said after the game, no need to sign anyone....an easy win. Season tickets at the ready chaps! biggrin.png

No pre-season friendlies? Can't believe that.

Ach ya dancer....

Date Competition Opposition Venue Score/Kick-Off Further Info 16 Tue Friendly Swindon The County Ground 19:00 Ticket News 19 Fri Friendly Colchester Community Stadium 19:00 Ticket News 24 Wed Barclays Asia Trophy Sunderland Hong Kong National Stadium 11:00

August 2013

Date Competition Opposition Venue Score/Kick-Off Further Info 03 Sat Friendly Monaco Stade Louis II 17:30 Ticket News 10 Sat Friendly Espanyol White Hart Lane 17:30 Buy Now

Ticket New

....That looked really pretty until I hit the submit button.
biggrin.png
Edited by Chicog

And I'm guessing you'll be able to watch the Mackems because it's on many channels....

http://liveonsat.com/2_day.php?start_dd=24&start_mm=07&start_yyyy=2013&end_dd=24&end_mm=07&end_yyyy=2013

And if you can get past them the final is on the Saturday

http://liveonsat.com/2_day.php?start_dd=27&start_mm=07&start_yyyy=2013&end_dd=27&end_mm=07&end_yyyy=2013

See, aren't I nice?

wai2.gif

Edited by Chicog

Guys..... I mean non spurs unfortunates...... If you try to post on your own threads you might just find other like minded folk who agree with the BS you spout. That said the drivel designed to flame really amuses us, like a kitty playing with a ball of wool, or a lab puppy with a roll of andrex....... But sooner or later the puppy or kitten gonna get into trouble and will eventually fall asleep. Sweet dreams non spurs fans......

Now there's me being nice and telling Smokie, Alfie et al where they can watch the totts preseason matches and up pops whiny Ian from Chiang Mai to whinge about it.

Well f*** you very much Ian from Chiang Mai, you miserable get.

thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Now there's me being nice and telling Smokie, Alfie et al where they can watch the totts preseason matches and up pops whiny Ian from Chiang Mai to whinge about it.

thumbsup.gif

Surely there must be someone on the goon thread you can talk tobiggrin.png Its a bit like a good looking girl with the clap. No one wants to go therecheesy.gif

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

thumbsup.gif

Surely there must be someone on the goon thread you can talk tobiggrin.png Its a bit like a good looking girl with the clap. No one wants to go therecheesy.gif

probably, it's a bit like their ground carm's enuf people but no 'noise'

• Like 2