Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Bit late for you mate! biggrin.png

Must be the cricket keeping u up!!

104-9 The aussies are getting a hammeringcheesy.gif

Yeah got the Glenfiddich out and live streaming on the big screen listening to the commentators bullshit is a joy these days smile.png

I'm watching with my home brew. Bladdy good as well licklips.gif And the cricket is good also!

A kick in the <deleted> for you guys.

Benteke has just signed a 4 yr contract with Villa.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/222847.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

PS,

Cannot find it in Guardian for Rijiitgiggle.gif

Well that is indeed interesting....better now than on August 30th!

You snooze you lose, smokes.

Nobody knows the full story, except that Spurs desperately need a new striker, and Benteke wanted to join Spurs. Everything else is conjecture.

But I think had you made a bid of at least 25 mill, he would already be a Spurs player.

I guess its now sh!t or bust with Soldado.

Either him or Odemwingietongue.png

A kick in the <deleted> for you guys.

Benteke has just signed a 4 yr contract with Villa.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/222847.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

PS,

Cannot find it in Guardian for Rijiitgiggle.gif

Well that is indeed interesting....better now than on August 30th!

And all it would have took is an extra 5 mill, which you would have recouped easily.

Bernard, Benteke and Chadli. If we could get all 3 the Premiership is ours for the taking. Mouthwatering prospect. COYS

Bernard or Chadli i thinks Ian, certainly not both ! then top 8 is guarantead rolleyes.gif

I see (dream of) the following,

Bernard on the left, Benteke cf, Chadli on the right.

Sandro, Paulinho, Bale across midfield.

Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose back four.

A lot of our regulars on the bench fighting for a place and providing good depth.

Just a thought, and illustrates why I posted #11704.

If we fail to sign a centre forward for any reason I reckon Gareth could do the job if we go 4-3-3

COYS

Oops!!

Back to the drawing boardfacepalm.gif

'Dither, dither, dither, oh bu99er!', said Mr Levy.

More like....not worth it....let's look elsewhere.

Who do you want then, Smokie?

Not a question of who I want is it?

Obviously Levy wants someone else so I will continue to watch with interest.

Soldado for me...but plenty of others out there too!

Really smokes??

I am surprised because recently you said...

Sensible thing for Daniel is to find a quick compromise deal with Villa and get him on board....before he gets pinched by the silly money sides.

Is Daniel actually a double Agent employed by Arsenal?

Really smokes??

Sensible thing for Daniel is to find a quick compromise deal with Villa and get him on board....before he gets pinched by the silly money sides.

Don't talk pish with me Jack....I am not rijit....I was suggesting Mr Levy might be saying that.

When you have something intelligent to say then come back at me.....until then give up the ghost and do one. wink.png

Really smokes??

Don't talk pish with me Jack....I am not rijit....I was suggesting Mr Levy might be saying that.

When you have something intelligent to say then come back at me.....until then give up the ghost and do one. wink.png

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.giflicklips.gif

Fark me....rij has worked out your password.clap2.gif

Thats actually very good!!biggrin.png

In all honesty Jack I just hope we sign someone....I couldn't care less if we sign Emile Heskey at this point almost....anyone <deleted>....and no we haven't got £25m to spend on a hunch....or an overpriced <deleted>.

Who knows? None of us do that is for sure.....

In all honesty Jack I just hope we sign someone....I couldn't care less if we sign Emile Heskey at this point almost....anyone <deleted>....and no we haven't got £25m to spend on a hunch....or an overpriced <deleted>.

I am just waiting for carmine to wake up and read the news. The air will be bluelaugh.png

I am just waiting for carmine to wake up and read the news. The air will be bluelaugh.png

Nope....it won't....because we signed the better midfielder....you see Jack we hope to sign a striker but Benteke is not the finished article....and at £25m was gonna be a risk.

Plenty of time yet....and we still have money to spend. smile.png

Smokie or Carms. I respect both of your honesty. How much is Ade boy on at Spurs?

£80K a week. blink.png

You don't know then biggrin.png

You took your time. You have been posting that reply for an hour!

Go on then clever clogs....show us his payslip! tongue.png

Smokie or Carms. I respect both of your honesty. How much is Ade boy on at Spurs?

£80K a week. blink.png

You don't know then biggrin.png

You took your time. You have been posting that reply for an hour!

Go on then clever clogs....show us his payslip! tongue.png

I don't know, that's why I'm asking you, you muppet tongue.png

but when you said 80k and then put this smiley after it blink.png I thought you meant you didn't know.

And there must be something wrong with your time stamp. Cos I only took 36 minutes. But your reply above took 1 hour and 3 minutes blink.png

ARSEne is after Bernard now says the jungle drums. Lets pray Sandro and Paulinho have got some influence in steering him to WHL.

4 weeks to go. After the Benteke failure I am getting a tad impatient. COYS lets have something this week.

What a <deleted> morning this is!

Shit evening as well, team lost at pool with me playing shit, gets home to read about Benteke, i thought i was going explode with anger at one stage biggrin.png

Thats nothing to how carmine is going to feellaugh.png

ARSEne is after Bernard now says the jungle drums. Lets pray Sandro and Paulinho have got some influence in steering him to WHL.

4 weeks to go. After the Benteke failure I am getting a tad impatient. COYS lets have something this week.

I think its all down to Levy Ian, no centre forward, no one leaving as he is obviously asking too much money ! someone needs to shoot him and put me in charge whistling.gif

Footnote : you would have thought that he had learnt his lesson after previous seasons but obviously not ( wheres the angry emoticon BJ)

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1