Tottenham Thread

chonabot

BTW how's the signing of Willian going Carms ? tongue.png

a little bird told me he's a Chelsea player now, surely not ?

bet Levy's enjoying his loaf and glass of wine tonight ! laugh.png

We are breaking out the champagne tigerfish. No room for these type of players at the Lane.

Bentley with a more extravagant hairdo.

Fellatio for Man Yoo.....

• Like 1

you don't read my posts do you or you would see i'm far from upset. By the fact he likes your post so much i presume wilai doesn't read much either. Oh well.....

Actually the only part of your post which is correct is you assumption that Levy is pissed off. I'm sure he is too but at the end of the day he's saved 30m on what i think is a mercenary show pony. Always wanted Lamela as a huge preference but then again you don't read my posts. I'm so deeply hurt by this

btw, it had nought to do with the money. He wanted to join Liverpool you even though he supported chelsea as a boy, (amazes me he had heard of Chelsea in Brazil because few had in London back then) But no, Liverpool was where he wanted, loves the club, the city an all thatlaugh.png

• Like 2

Born in Brazil in 1988 and yet he is a Chelsea fan cheesy.gif cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Alfie boy, you get funnier every time I read your posts 555555

well well its wee Willie white lie, i do luv this predictive text sometimes lol. how's rodgered summer going,? all its amounted to is keeping players that don't want 2 be there and a left back on loan oh and lets not forget a drug using center back ohhhhhsuch exciting times for Liverpool fans

Is there a Spurs fan club in Thailand, and whe do they meet? I assume that Mr Carmine is the main Sours man in these parts? Be good to go out for a few shandy s.

Unfortunately not,Alfiecon,carmine and that other Numpty rijit are all armchair fans,I doubt that between them they've ever set foot in white hart lane.

Yawn

yeah tiring, but joking aside I'm seriously beginning 2 think stoney boy has got some mental health issues .as u said far far 2 bitter.

I hope Levy decides to bleed Madrid further for jumping the gun so disrespectfully over the new Bale shirt.

I think its fair to say you should display a players name on your shirt when he is officially your player. No doubt FIFA and Sepp will stand by Madrid but it just seems they can get away with anything no matter how illegal and unethical.

Perhaps we should demand Benzema as part of the deal and accept a little less cash. Say 75m+Benzema sounds ok. Otherwise tell Perez to <deleted> off.

you don't read my posts do you or you would see i'm far from upset. By the fact he likes your post so much i presume wilai doesn't read much either. Oh well.....

Actually the only part of your post which is correct is you assumption that Levy is pissed off. I'm sure he is too but at the end of the day he's saved 30m on what i think is a mercenary show pony. Always wanted Lamela as a huge preference but then again you don't read my posts. I'm so deeply hurt by this

btw, it had nought to do with the money. He wanted to join Liverpool you even though he supported chelsea as a boy, (amazes me he had heard of Chelsea in Brazil because few had in London back then) But no, Liverpool was where he wanted, loves the club, the city an all that:lol:

Don't get mad Carms. I know you had reservations about the signing and I agree with you about Lamela. Have a like to even things up. 55555

I hope Levy decides to bleed Madrid further for jumping the gun so disrespectfully over the new Bale shirt.

I think its fair to say you should display a players name on your shirt when he is officially your player. No doubt FIFA and Sepp will stand by Madrid but it just seems they can get away with anything no matter how illegal and unethical.

Perhaps we should demand Benzema as part of the deal and accept a little less cash. Say 75m+Benzema sounds ok. Otherwise tell Perez to <deleted> off.

The ironic thing thing is that Bale aint going anywhere until we get an adequate replacement in whistling.gif

When are you going to sell Bale, the press have stated when he is a madrid player, Ronaldo Ozil and Modric are United bound bloody hurry up will you.

I tell you what Nev, theres no end to the arrogant piss taking of Madrid. I think Levy's going to give them a very hard time now and they deserve it. Theres no need to behave in the manner they have and it really shows FIFA for what they are the way the just stand back and let Madrid carry on in the manner they do..

btw, don't know about those three, i think you will have to settle for fellaini.biggrin.png

• Like 1

When are you going to sell Bale, the press have stated when he is a madrid player, Ronaldo Ozil and Modric are United bound bloody hurry up will you.

I tell you what Nev, theres no end to the arrogant piss taking of Madrid. I think Levy's going to give them a very hard time now and they deserve it. Theres no need to behave in the manner they have and it really shows FIFA for what they are the way the just stand back and let Madrid carry on in the manner they do..

btw, don't know about those three, i think you will have to settle for fellaini.biggrin.png

I actually think we will end up with no one coming in, fellaini would be ok but not what we really need, i would like Mata.

I actually think we will end up with no one coming in, fellaini would be ok but not what we really need, i would like Mata.

Unfortunately it seems that won't happen because Chelsea seem determined to buy another premier league

• Like 1

Unfortunately it seems that won't happen because

Roman seem determined to buy another premier league

Edit for you.

Edited by nev
  • Like 1

Unfortunately it seems that won't happen because Chelsea seem determined to buy another premier league

Theywillend buying Fellini and Baines as well, orobably.

Really? Still falling back to that old chestnut. As it stands you guys have spent £37m and are looking to spend more. Your kitty allows for a £30m midfielder plus you want Lamela at £20m and another defender. That is without the sale of Bale bringing your total to around £100m.

Never seen a club so intent on buying 4th place.

Really? Still falling back to that old chestnut. As it stands you guys have spent £37m and are looking to spend more. Your kitty allows for a £30m midfielder plus you want Lamela at £20m and another defender. That is without the sale of Bale bringing your total to around £100m.

Never seen a club so intent on buying 4th place.

It's actually a net spend of 22m since AVB came but whats 15m between friends rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Not according to this.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/premier-league/transferuebersicht/wettbewerb_GB1.html

Gross spend £60m, sold £23m, net £37m.

Where do you get your figures from?

http://www.spurs-web.com/spurs-news/spurs-spent-22m-net-transfer-window/

Mjj, perhaps you can do a reconcilation and let me know where the difference is, theres a good chap smile.png

Deferred payments, wage reduction! Do me a favour Alfie! You've spent £37m, deal with it.

MJJ, why are you putting yourself up to be shot down in flames? And please do the math. You really think our net spend warrents the label of buying the league? You are not that stupid.

BTW, whats your stance on buying players to stop another buying him? Professionally and ethically?

Deferred payments, wage reduction! Do me a favour Alfie! You've spent £37m, deal with it.

MJJ, why are you putting yourself up to be shot down in flames? And please do the math. You really think our net spend warrents the label of buying the league? You are not that stupid.

BTW, whats your stance on buying players to stop another buying him? Professionally and ethically?

Carmine, you have spent £37m, which if you had bought Willian would be upto £67m, plus Lamela would add another £20m. That is a lot of money for a team that is not fighting for the title, which AVB says is a few years away. Obviously the figure becomes negligible if Bale is sold.

Regarding Willian, if we have signed him (not confirmed yet) then it's not as though he is a new target for us as we have bid for him every window since 2011. Whether he was a target this window until know I can't say.

All players are free to sign for whoever wants them and we have been gazumped by City before over Robinho. Is it a bit distasteful? Yes, but it is the same in any business and that is all it is, business.

On a side note, I think we have saved you some money there. I'm not that impressed with Willian, especially for £30m. His price is even more ridiculous when Ozil is being offered for not too much more and is a much better player.

Maybe if Bale goes Levy should go for him?