Tottenham Thread

chonabot

A lot of crap being talked about Soldado.....to me he has had poor service and been isolated much of the time.

I hope we see more of him alongside Adebayor then we can see in May whether he should be heading back to Spain.

Who is going to provide the much needed service from now on, that has been sorely lacking so far?

At the rate he's going, by May I doubt whether anyone will care where he heads to. biggrin.png

My point is a simple one.....with two strikers playing he will get more space and someone to link up play with better than before.

Personally I think he has been better in a 442.

Soldado's conributing more recently but he's missed some decent chances because he's low in confidence. It happens and its no biggy mate. And a few on here are going to look very stupid...can't wait! smile.png Might just throw one or two in aswellthumbsup.gif

Don't listen to Ups's old cobblers....he's been knocked by someone at Spurs or a Spurs fan or something affiliated to us....its otherwise known as OBSESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ph34r.png.pagespeed.ce.GOH20nhrx_.png

Edited by carmine

Well i'm no great fan of Soldado either at the moment but i'm a great believer in good players don't just turn into bad players, they suffer dips in form. Torres is a big exemption in so much as he isn't a bad player but has never in the last three years at least ever played as well as he did prior. maybe the same will happen to Soldado but regardless theres a right load of old <deleted> been spouted on here regards this guy.

How can the same happen to Soldado? laugh.png

Torres showed he could be top class in the premier league, probably the best, but went off song for some reason.

Soldado started off <deleted> in the premier league and has remained <deleted>, maybe one day he will become average.

Does he owe you money or is it more of this Spurs obsession thingy? Anymore comments on Lamela whilst were on this obsession thing because i'll be pinning your posts all ready for the day when you are going to look rather sillysmile.png

btw, does lamela owe you money?

Not any sillier than you spurting out on the forum that "David Moyes won't go to Man U in a month of Sundays!"

TBH there's not too much more to say as they have both become non entities in the Spurs squad. Almost sixty million pounds worth of non entities.....and to think who you could have bought. laugh.png

Well i'm no great fan of Soldado either at the moment but i'm a great believer in good players don't just turn into bad players, they suffer dips in form. Torres is a big exemption in so much as he isn't a bad player but has never in the last three years at least ever played as well as he did prior. maybe the same will happen to Soldado but regardless theres a right load of old <deleted> been spouted on here regards this guy.

How can the same happen to Soldado? laugh.png

Torres showed he could be top class in the premier league, probably the best, but went off song for some reason.

Soldado started off <deleted> in the premier league and has remained <deleted>, maybe one day he will become average.

Does he owe you money or is it more of this Spurs obsession thingy? Anymore comments on Lamela whilst were on this obsession thing because i'll be pinning your posts all ready for the day when you are going to look rather sillysmile.png

btw, does lamela owe you money?

Not any sillier than you spurting out on the forum that "David Moyes won't go to Man U in a month of Sundays!"

TBH there's not too much more to say as they have both become non entities in the Spurs squad. Almost sixty million pounds worth of non entities.....and to think who you could have bought. laugh.png

You really sound a big time Charliegiggle.gif.pagespeed.ce.AcGRO3FsZu.gif

Oh and regarding my comments about Moyes, unlike your goodself i cannot see into the future but i said what i said about him not going to United because i thought it was a ludicrous idea and guess what ....i still do!!! Is there anything you've seen about United since he took over that leads you to believe i'm wrong then? biggrin.png

You're good fun you are Ups!!

Edited by carmine

A lot of crap being talked about Soldado.....to me he has had poor service and been isolated much of the time.

I hope we see more of him alongside Adebayor then we can see in May whether he should be heading back to Spain.

Who is going to provide the much needed service from now on, that has been sorely lacking so far?

At the rate he's going, by May I doubt whether anyone will care where he heads to. biggrin.png

My point is a simple one.....with two strikers playing he will get more space and someone to link up play with better than before.

Personally I think he has been better in a 442.

Soldado's conributing more recently but he's missed some decent chances because he's low in confidence. It happens and its no biggy mate. And a few on here are going to look very stupid...can't wait! smile.png Might just throw one or two in aswellthumbsup.gif

Don't listen to Ups's old cobblers....he's been knocked by someone at Spurs or a Spurs fan or something affiliated to us....its otherwise known as OBSESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ph34r.png.pagespeed.ce.GOH20nhrx_.png

Just take your own advice........but you can't can you? wink.png

Out of all the emocions, that one is absolutely perfect for you. wink.png

So tell me Ups, is there anything you've seen abut Man United since Moyes took over that makes you think i'm wrong? biggrin.png

Stop sulking, re engage sense of humor and answer the question cherub.

Oh and regarding my comments about Moyes, unlike your goodself i cannot see into the future but i said what i said about him not going to United because i thought it was a ludicrous idea and guess what ....i still do!!! Is there anything you've seen about United since he took over that leads you to believe i'm wrong then? biggrin.png

Ludicrous idea or not, you were completely wrong despite your arro confidence, it was egg on the face big time.

HE WENT THERE!!!

Ludicrous idea or not, you were completely wrong despite your arro confidence, it was egg on the face big time.

HE WENT THERE!!!

Thats such a weak response.......i'll give you one more chance to answer the questionwink.png

What on earth are you going to do if soldado hits his old form....go into self imposed exile with Mr Ed?

Edited by carmine

Out of all the emocions, that one is absolutely perfect for you. wink.png

So tell me Ups, is there anything you've seen abut Man United since Moyes took over that makes you think i'm wrong? biggrin.png

Stop sulking, re engage sense of humor and answer the question cherub.

Nothing to do with since he's taken over is it? Your statement was, he won't go there in a month of Sundays, what's the connection.

I don't sulk, remember just a few days ago it was you who threw teddy out the cot again and was done with this******* forum!

HE WENT THERE!!!

Thats such a weak response.......i'll give you one more chance to answer the questionwink.png

What on earth are you going to do if sold ado hits his old form....go into self imposed exile with Mr Ed?

I'm going to get a TV subscription and watch him play in Serie A or La Liga! Because it won't be in the PL.

Do we know about Mr Ed is he OK?

Edited by uptheos

HE WENT THERE!!!

What on earth are you going to do if sold ado hits his old form....go into self imposed exile with Mr Ed?

I'm going to get a TV subscription and watch him play in Serie A or La Liga! Because it won't be in the PL.

Do we know about Mr Ed is he OK?

Don't be a child. You've been coming on this thread making OTT comments about players, clearly looking for a rise so don't get arsey when its thrown back in your direction. Jeez, your comments about Soldado are starting to sound personal. whats that all about? Get over yourself, its a forum but you don't even support Spurs <deleted>!!! whats all that about?!! Have you any idea how ridiculous you are sounding?

"Do we know if Mr Ed's ok?" Come again? Why would there be something wrong with him?

Edited by carmine

If it's any consolation I just had a long conversation with number one son who knows a helluva lot more about football than I (he actually plays). He believes recent Adebayor/Soldado link up play is starting to show positive signs and could come good quite soon if we persevere with a 4-4-2. No I am not backtracking! Just interesting to get more perspective on the issue, and I value his judgement. I'll be chuffed if we score some goals tonight, and even happier if Soldado proves me wrong and bags a hat-trick. Hell it's 1830 already..... TV on!

My set up against Arsenal would of course have been a 4-2-3-1 using a holding midfield alongside Dembele. Its a while ago now and i can't remember the specifics of who was fit or not but i do remember my feelings as the team was announced and my tv nearly copped it!! If i didn't know better i would think Sherwood was a double agent with the midfield he put out and i still find it hard to believe that a guy with all his years and experience in the game would have comprehended such a thing.

Massive amounts a garbage also spoken on here about Lamela but i'm enjoying it sothumbsup.gif i won't reiterate what all the powers that be at the clue, including our manager has said.

btw, no spat of course mate. As you say were arguing from different view points and i'm well aware of those that have a "different" agenda.

Need a win tonight then a nice little break until City on the 29th. we should have Vertonghen back for that, along with Walker and maybe Paulinho (who i want to see in the center of the attacking midfield) and you never know we might just pull off an upset.

Nice one Carms. COYS

Don't be a child. You've been coming on this thread making OTT comments about players, clearly looking for a rise so don't get arsey when its thrown back in your direction. Jeez, your comments about Soldado are stating to sound personal. whats it all about? Get over yourself, its a forum but you don't even support Spurs <deleted>!!! whats all that about?!! Have you any idea how ridiculous you are sounding?

"Do we know if Mr Ed's ok?" Come again? Why would there be something wrong with him?

Child? laugh.png Think back a few days.......you stropped off like a scorned schoolgirl.

I've been making comments about two particular players who I feel are a total waste of money. Now if you disagree and think they are good signings then that's up to you. I think Soldado has been the biggest rubbish signing of the season and Lamala I feel a little bit sorry for, at 22 and being a full Argy international he should get a regular spot somewhere. What's supporting Spurs got to do with anything, like you don't go on other threads winding them up. But you think its Ok, because.......gawd knows, why you think, if at all.

I merely enquired about Mr Ed and your self exile quote. I haven't noticed his posts lately, been OBSESSED with Soldadud as if you hadn't noticed and was just hoping Mr Ed is OK.....just an enquiry, is that OK with you your Lordship?

No toys please!

Are you Spurs boys not concerned about Lamela at all? While I conceed it is not the whole picture both Lamela and Oscar were bought for a similar amount and are a similar age. One has been quite integral to his team and one had been a bit part. Surely for that kind of money they should be able to adapt quite quickly, especially by being so young.

Lamela may well turn out to be a fantastic buy, but how long do you give him before he must be thrown in at the deep end to sink or swim? If he is a great talent, I would personally make him play as competitive experience is better than the training field, no?

If it's any consolation I just had a long conversation with number one son who knows a helluva lot more about football than I (he actually plays). He believes recent Adebayor/Soldado link up play is starting to show positive signs and could come good quite soon if we persevere with a 4-4-2. No I am not backtracking! Just interesting to get more perspective on the issue, and I value his judgement. I'll be chuffed if we score some goals tonight, and even happier if Soldado proves me wrong and bags a hat-trick. Hell it's 1830 already..... TV on!

If you want Soldaduddo scoring goals, Adebarndoor is about the worst person you could partner him with, because he's a selfish git and always straying offside.

I'm telling you, Soldaduddo will thrive back in Spain or even Italy, the Premiership is just too quick for him.

Sorry iancnx..... Looks like Sherwood is listening to Chicog....Soldaduddo dropped!

You must be joking?

Un-be-liev-able!! facepalm.gif

Why? At the moment he couldn't hit a cow's arse with a handful of rice.

Sarcasm from Ups Chicog.thumbsup.gif

Adebayor just nods in a great cross from Eriksen.

Hmmmm...for all the histrionics, huffing and puffing, debates, arguments, disappearances, avatar changes, returns from self imposed exiles, Spurs pull into a parking space labeled top five.

Credit where credit is due and kudos to Sherwood.

Rijit to return soon and the only real casualty will have been AVB ?tongue.png

• Like 1