Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Just doing my best to protect the interests of SW6 smokie.

thumbsup.gif

biggrin.png Well that was fkin hilarious....collect your P45 an do one Mourinho....no title for your lot this year Mr chav. clap2.gif

Although in all fairness he did say at the start of the season he wouldn't win anything......if only the great Arse was so honest eh gooners? laugh.png

• Like 2

SAF Sir of England.

He would kick your head in for that comment. biggrin.png

well he aint sir by or of scotland cheesy.gif is he !!!clap2.gif

Nor by or of England. You should understand the Act of Union means he is given the title of Sir by the United Kingdom.

I would assume he would forgo the title of Duke of Croydon however....perhaps Moyes might buy a semi detached in the area one day.....

• Like 1

Do they play football in Scotland?

Anyway...all you have to focus on is the next match. I think it's at Anfield like.

LVG is not going to be in the stands looking over Sherwood's shoulder OK.

Trust me.

thumbsup.gif

Yeah, their football is a bit like their cricket ,,guitar.gif , I suppose we'd best be kind ,,, they try tongue.png

• Like 1

SAF Sir of England.

Nor by or of England. You should understand the Act of Union means he is given the title of Sir by the United Kingdom.

I would assume he would forgo the title of Duke of Croydon however....perhaps Moyes might buy a semi detached in the area one day.....

My Dad grew up in that area smokie.

He played football and cricket for London schoolboys.

Naturally left handed but schoolteachers wanted all kids to write with their right hand.

He could do a Ronnie O'Sullivan with a cricket bat and was 2 footed on the footie pitch.

Class act in a Dakota in WWII too.

Moyes. The Fokkers will have him on Tuesday night.

Do your best against Brendan please.

wai2.gif

SAF Sir of England.

yeah yeah yeah and next you'll be telling me none of your 'mob' want outclap2.gif

yeah yeah yeah and next you'll be telling me none of your 'mob' want outclap2.gif

For once you are correct biggrin.png makes a nice change. coffee1.gif

BT biggrin.png

• Like 1

xBj1ZFuEIcAA1-Y4.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vPL4Q4

Red Baron in a Fokker at 8 o'clock Fergie.

thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

Yep. That's about as good as it gets.
Levy is as clueless as Moyes and Ferguson made some big mistakes.
If you want the good news, it's Guardiola, Mourinho and Rodgers.

What a Tw-t you are.w00t.gif Please don't mention SAF like Levy SAF HAS won too many EPL's and Cups.

As to playing football Scotland does ok for our size, we were the first to beat Your World Cup winners after all...

PS Sotland's managers have won HOW many EPL titles ? English managers have won how many ??? facepalm.gif

BT biggrin.png

Edited by BIGTOE3

ruud gullit has said that van gaal to spurs is a done deal.

Yeh thats been word around the club for a while now.

I think Sherwood always knew that realistically his 18 month contract was more an opportunity to get in the shop window and would not be renewed. Wouldn't be suprised to see him back at Blackburn one day actually.

Van Gaals a bit mental but has achieved at highest level with vast experience behind him. He might also be able to keep a couple of players that are likely to jump ship with no CL. He would also have money to spend since our net spend last two years is negligible.

xBj1ZFuEIcAA1-Y4.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vPL4Q4

Red Baron in a Fokker at 8 o'clock Fergie.

Yep. That's about as good as it gets.
Levy is as clueless as Moyes and Ferguson made some big mistakes.
If you want the good news, it's Guardiola, Mourinho and Rodgers.

What a Tw-t you are.w00t.gif Please don't mention SAF like Levy SAF HAS won too many EPL's and Cups.

As to playing football Scotland does ok for our size, we were the first to beat Your World Cup winners after all...

PS Sotland's managers have won HOW many EPL titles ? English managers have won how many ??? facepalm.gif

BT biggrin.png

Could you lot take your petty bickering elsewhere!! smile.png

Big game tonight. Though I like the Pudlians its crunch time and must firmly attach my Spurs lid. COYS ! That said, I suspect a dismantling by the SS duo. Naughton versus Suarez and Sturridge ? Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Sherwood strikes me as awfully green to be mixing it up with the heavyweights, but Van Gaal seems a bit of an <deleted> with all his comments about a job that is currently held by another manager. Can't any of these classless bores keep their mouths shut ?

Big game tonight. Though I like the Pudlians its crunch time and must firmly attach my Spurs lid. COYS ! That said, I suspect a dismantling by the SS duo. Naughton versus Suarez and Sturridge ? Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Sherwood strikes me as awfully green to be mixing it up with the heavyweights, but Van Gaal seems a bit of an <deleted> with all his comments about a job that is currently held by another manager. Can't any of these classless bores keep their mouths shut ?

Naughton is right back. Kaboul and Vertonghen will be the center backs and they are rather capable. I hope we'll be deep with those two getting decent cover by the midfield.

I'm intested to see if Tim changes the formation to include Dembele because aside of being a creative player he has excellent defensive qualities with something like 92% success rate of attempted tackles.

Naughton is right back. Kaboul and Vertonghen will be the center backs and they are rather capable. I hope we'll be deep with those two getting decent cover by the midfield.

I'm intested to see if Tim changes the formation to include Dembele because aside of being a creative player he has excellent defensive qualities with something like 92% success rate of attempted tackles.

I thought Naughton was in the back. Thanks for the correction. Yes, you would think Dembele might be helpful against the onslaught.

I thought Naughton was in the back. Thanks for the correction. Yes, you would think Dembele might be helpful against the onslaught.

Don't worry their wide players will rip Naughton apart the way he's playing at the moment.

Mindyou, and rather strangely having seen the odds, i'm really looking forward to this one. We just can't allow them any time to settle and if we nick a goal the pressures will build massively.

My worry is shipping an early soft goal.

For once you are correct biggrin.png makes a nice change. coffee1.gif

BT biggrin.png

But rijit's not a bully is he?

In fact, I quite like the guy.

thumbsup.gif

He'll play Kaboul/Vertonghen at center back and pair Bentaleb/Sandro in a 4231. Lennon/Eriksen/Chadli and who knows up top.

Just been reading the last page of posts and maybe i've lost it because i really don't understand <deleted> you are all talking about!!

Thinking now carms that he might go with a 4 3 3, 3 from Bentaleb, Sandro, Demb, Sig, Eriksen, Chadli or Lennon, Ade or Soldado.

That way we have 3 players stopping the runners from deep rather than 2 and can go with a 5 in mid at times.

The team we,re putting outing out you,ve won already !

He'll play Kaboul/Vertonghen at center back and pair Bentaleb/Sandro in a 4231. Lennon/Eriksen/Chadli and who knows up top.

Just been reading the last page of posts and maybe i've lost it because i really don't understand <deleted> you are all talking about!!

Thinking now carms that he might go with a 4 3 3, 3 from Bentaleb, Sandro, Demb, Sig, Eriksen, Chadli or Lennon, Ade or Soldado.

That way we have 3 players stopping the runners from deep rather than 2 and can go with a 5 in mid at times.

Why dont you want the Europa Cup thats all I here about until you meet a team thats ranked above 74th (dnipro) and are shown up by BENFICA

post-184783-0-87966200-1396189726_thumb.

Why dont you want the Europa Cup thats all I here about until you meet a team thats ranked above 74th (dnipro) and are shown up by BENFICA

Do one Binnsy. I hope you tractor blows its engine and your crop fails.

• Like 2