Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Federico Fazio. Argentinian Central Defender apparently in for a medical today. The 27 year old Club Captain has with Seville for seven years. Has to be a better option than Kaboul or Dawson. He was in the u20 Argentinian squad that won the WC in 2007.

i know it was his first game back ect ect and i know i go on about it but verity's defending last night looked shaky at best.

Bit like Hackney Marshes though. I find it difficult to get enthusiastic about a game in Cyprus or Kazakstan on a Thursday night .

thats because your a prem lge fan not a football fan, there is a.diference maybe one step up the ladder from the prawn sandwich brigade dickgob and wee willy's mobs are credited with bringing to football. Edited by rijit
  • Like 2

Bit like Hackney Marshes though. I find it difficult to get enthusiastic about a game in Cyprus or Kazakstan on a Thursday night .

thats because your a prem lge fan not a football fan, there is a.diference maybe one step up the ladder from the prawn sandwich brigade dickgob and wee willy's mobs are credited with bringing to football.

Spurs won't win anything at the top level if they don't adopt a top level approach.

Accrington Stanley and South American street football kids can feed the system. Bring them on.

Same with kids playing on Hackney Marshes.

Yeah reminded me a bit of chivers but I've been saying for best part of a season I reckon Kane's gonna develop into a top draw c/f.

Won't be staying at Spurs for long then.

yeah, give him a couple of seasons and when benzeboys leaving madrid we may let them pay for a chunk of our new stadium, hapi days,remember its good to have a club /manager that gives the yoof system a chance, not just spout shit bout how much we've invested in it, no good if u don't use them. ,,,huh?

Kane looks good. I was getting a bit tribal. Sorry about that.

thats because your a prem lge fan not a football fan, there is a.diference maybe one step up the ladder from the prawn sandwich brigade dickgob and wee willy's mobs are credited with bringing to football.

Nail on the head and why I prefer straight knockout competitions....sorely missed now in European competitions.

Nail on the head and why I prefer straight knockout competitions....sorely missed now in European competitions.

Not sure I'm getting your drift Smokie.

Prem is a League not a Cup.

Not sure I'm getting your drift Smokie.

Prem is a League not a Cup.

I'm talking about the Champions Cup and UEFA Cup.....I won't bother calling them leagues as that's just contrived pish to prevent a fair competition....same as the seedings chit.

^

I'll have to have a think about this....but top of the head reaction is smokie's talking sour grapes and victims of true justice.

Better competitions is what I'm talking about....not a club loyalty issue....far healthier for football.

^

I'll have to have a think about this....but top of the head reaction is smokie's talking sour grapes and victims of true justice.

Better competitions is what I'm talking about....not a club loyalty issue....far healthier for football.

Do you have a solution Smokie?

Cos any attempt by UEFA is criticised as corrupt or counterproductive.

In the meantime, all we can all do is play to the referrees whistle. And if City or PSG and others get penalties that what the ref has judged.

Top footie is big big money. My Khmer Rovers team are struggling. Fact.

^

In the meantime, all we can all do is play to the referrees whistle. And if City or PSG and others get penalties that what the ref has judged.

Yes they can unfix it.

^

serious q' must' is this 'Khmer rovers' a real team or just a phrase u use?

Edited by rijit

^

serious q' must' is this 'Khmer rovers' a real team or just a phrase u use?

Fictional rij. Used merely to illustrate the point about money, success and equality.

^

Well the blokie who manages to do that will be a magician.

Amateur Sport is a different kettle of fish from Professional Sport.

There is professional and FIFA or UEFA......thats not professional sport....its just extortion......and at the cost of the sport unfortunately.

“He’s not murdered anyone, he’s not a rapist or a paedophile".

yeah nice one harry. using a tragic case to quickly deflect from your dreadful comments. what a guy. he knows how to play the PR game though i'll give him that. and that's not a compliment.

I'd have Harry in a trench with me, and if I was a young man I would play my heart out for him.

Shame he never got the England job.

As for Malky, we all make mistakes like Harry said.

Need to get the positive energy flowing StevieH.