Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Feeling sorry for Gazza , hope he get well ASAP , Gary Lineker said he has only himself to sort out his drinking problems , like most AA counsellor always said , only you alone want to sort out the drinking problems not by anybody else.

Like Best he doesn't seem to be able to stop no matter how life-threatening it is.

and we want to see this because dickgob

oh give over lad. <deleted>.

apparently eff eff ess is <deleted>

sensitivity aint your strongest point is it. personally I dont think its a very nice or necessary to post a picture of him going through hell. Sort of thing lowlifes gossip about and the star makes its money from. But you all carry on if you must.

• Like 1

I'd have Harry in a trench with me, and if I was a young man I would play my heart out for him.

Shame he never got the England job.

As for Malky, we all make mistakes like Harry said.

Need to get the positive energy flowing StevieH.

Still posting rubbish i see. Yawn. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Federico Fazio. Argentinian Central Defender apparently in for a medical today. The 27 year old Club Captain has with Seville for seven years. Has to be a better option than Kaboul or Dawson. He was in the u20 Argentinian squad that won the WC in 2007.

A further report this morning.

Sevilla manager Uai Emery has revealed that defender Federico Fazio has pulled out of the Spanish sides squad to face Valencia this weekend as the 27-year-old is on the verge of completing a move to Premier League outfit Tottenham Hotspur.

I didn't realise he was so tall; apparently 6ft 5in

Nice one Frank. Chelsea's all time highest goal scorer. From midfield !

Give my regards to your old man, and Uncle Harry.

Cheers.

OFF TOPIC

if you want to talk about other clubs do so on their thread please.

+1. PishFlap off back to your own dull thread.

post-63176-0-26693600-1408752436_thumb.j

• Like 1

Lamela. As far as I can tell he came on in Cyprus and slotted in as the traditional no 10 role. Is that correct? Did anyone watch the full game?

Seemed like that from what I see, but no surprise as thats where he played most of the time against the scammers !

Footnote : With him playing the no.10 it means Eriksen has to play more wide, which is perhaps the reason for him not playing so well !

Edited by alfieconn

I know some will never forgive Arry. For me he's a legend and this is a nice little piece that I enjoyed reading. Gloves off tomorrow. C O Y S

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/tottenham-vs-queens-park-rangers-match-preview-harry-redknapp-not-bitter-as-he-returns-home-9686717.html

Not even a bloke like Redknapp could have expected to keep his job after the manner in which he dicked us around. He dropped the squad like a bad habit and whored himself out for the England job. when it was given to Woy he then tried to demand a huge salary increase.

He is a very good manager but he's also a horrid man. He's loathed at West Ham, loathed by Pompey and Southampton fans and there was a poll by Spurs fans taken around the ground that confirmed that 71% think the decision to sack him was correct.

I'm not buying into his tabloid gutter press mates and their good old 'Arry bullshit. He's a gobshite.

• Like 1

I know some will never forgive Arry. For me he's a legend and this is a nice little piece that I enjoyed reading. Gloves off tomorrow. C O Y S

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/tottenham-vs-queens-park-rangers-match-preview-harry-redknapp-not-bitter-as-he-returns-home-9686717.html

Not even a bloke like Redknapp could have expected to keep his job after the manner in which he dicked us around. He dropped the squad like a bad habit and whored himself out for the England job. when it was given to Woy he then tried to demand a huge salary increase.

He is a very good manager but he's also a horrid man. He's loathed at West Ham, loathed by Pompey and Southampton fans and there was a poll by Spurs fans taken around the ground that confirmed that 71% think the decision to sack him was correct.

I'm not buying into his tabloid gutter press mates and their good old 'Arry bullshit. He's a gobshite.

lol tell it as you see it mate. I get it that many see he flucked us over in his last few months, but, we shouldn't forget the successes. Lets see how many boo's he gets this evening, or otherwise.

Lamela. As far as I can tell he came on in Cyprus and slotted in as the traditional no 10 role. Is that correct? Did anyone watch the full game?

Seemed like that from what I see, but no surprise as thats where he played most of the time against the scammers !

Footnote : With him playing the no.10 it means Eriksen has to play more wide, which is perhaps the reason for him not playing so well !

Having a great game against Limassol is truly a good start. I would still love to see Harry Kane at Number 10 behind Ade (or whoever we end up with as CF) and Lamela to take control of the right wing. Kane could give a double aerial presence in the box for crosses coming in from either side.

Early days and Kane still unproven - I just gotta a hunch about this lad.

lol tell it as you see it mate. I get it that many see he flucked us over in his last few months, but, we shouldn't forget the successes. Lets see how many boo's he gets this evening, or otherwise.

I'd rather our supporters focused on our team rather than booing Redknapp. Anyway, he's used to it. Gets a coating at West Ham and Portsmouth.

To be fair ian, there wasn't any successes in the form of silverware, just one success in getting us in the CL !!!

My take, Pochs team for tomorrow lads :

Lloris

Dier Kaboul Verts Rose

Capoue Bentaleb

Eriksen Lamela Lennon / kane

Ade

I personally would prefer Soldado up front.

Talk me through your attacking three Alf...

I'll go with anyone other than Naughton btw but i really don't get why Rose is starting over Davies but have to say my prediction would be Rose too.

frankly i dont give a fuc about the politics ,wether u dont or do like him , polls or what ever. portsmouth bitching cos.he spent the money his chairman gave him. IRELEVENT he's been the only manager since billy nick, that came anywhere close 2 puting a team 2 gether that stood a realistic chance of delivering the title and we sack him, &lt;deleted&gt; brilliant. Nice.one levy.

if ari dont retire. imo, it wont be long b4 he puts together a team that challenges for the top 6. Anyway, lets hope we can take 3 points 2 moro.

oh and it wasnt down to position that erikson played poorly. his passing was shocking, got the ball crntral ish in good positions and just continully thru sloppy passing gave it away. tbh i.was surprised potts waited so long to off him

• Like 1

frankly i dont give a fuc about the politics ,wether u dont or do like him , polls or what ever. portsmouth bitching cos.he spent the money his chairman gave him. IRELEVENT he's been the only manager since billy nick, that came anywhere close 2 puting a team 2 gether that stood a realistic chance of delivering the title and we sack him, <deleted> brilliant. Nice.one levy.

if ari dont retire. imo, it wont be long b4 he puts together a team that challenges for the top 6. Anyway, lets hope we can take 3 points 2 moro.

oh and it wasnt down to position that erikson played poorly. his passing was shocking, got the ball crntral ish in good positions and just continully thru sloppy passing gave it away. tbh i.was surprised potts waited so long to off him

I honestly think your future #10 is Lamela, but only if he can be taught how to better hold and shield the ball. That could happen as he physically matures. He has great passing instincts and is clever enough for that spot.

naughton will start on the right. deir will b exposed there and it'll be close between deir and verity for the lhs of defence.but i reckon he'll give a start to verity but if he continues to f up he'll be out sharpish. as for the rest i make.u about right with lennon over kane to start. oh rosey at lb

frankly i dont give a fuc about the politics ,wether u dont or do like him , polls or what ever. portsmouth bitching cos.he spent the money his chairman gave him. IRELEVENT he's been the only manager since billy nick, that came anywhere close 2 puting a team 2 gether that stood a realistic chance of delivering the title and we sack him, <deleted> brilliant. Nice.one levy.

I honestly think your future #10 is Lamela, but only if he can be taught how to better hold and shield the ball. That could happen as he physically matures. He has great passing instincts and is clever enough for that spot.

maybe , eriksons good at set peices and gets on the end of things in the box if given the opp. but yeah lame could do with a.bit more strength ive heard he's been.muscling up a.touch so we'll see, could well be down to just being patient with him,,, on here its a firm. ish bet he'll deliver.

naughton will start on the right. deir will b exposed there and it'll be close between deir and verity for the lhs of defence.but i reckon he'll give a start to verity but if he continues to f up he'll be out sharpish. as for the rest i make.u about right with lennon over kane to start. oh rosey at lb

Naughton is suspended !

oh yeah 4got that one. didnt i read somewhere that davies can play r/ h/ s ? could be wrong on that one though. would be handy atm. kabouls played there enuf times b4 but we'll c. how far is walker away ?

My take, Pochs team for tomorrow lads :

Lloris

Dier Kaboul Verts Rose

Capoue Bentaleb

Eriksen Lamela Lennon / kane

Ade

I personally would prefer Soldado up front.

Talk me through your attacking three Alf...

I'll go with anyone other than Naughton btw but i really don't get why Rose is starting over Davies but have to say my prediction would be Rose too.

Looking at all of our attacking midfielders (that's the above plus Townsend and Holtby ) I don't really see much between any of them at the moment and certainly not enough quality there.

Anyway my 3 would be :

Eriksen on last seasons showing you would have to have in the team, but even he seems lacking in confidence which could be down to being played mostly wide.

Lamela I would play purely on his potential and what he done at Roma.

Chadli has shown glimpses of what he can do so lets hope he can do it over 90 mins.

Perhaps Kane as a No.10 due to the fact that he will probably score more goals than the rest of them.

Edited by alfieconn