Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Lamela I would play purely on his potential and what he done at Roma.

That's funny. Most tiny totts fans had never even heard of him before he signed.

biggrin.png

Whats has your reply got to do with my statement ?

You must be one of the few people that watched Roma games, no?

I know some will never forgive Arry. For me he's a legend and this is a nice little piece that I enjoyed reading. Gloves off tomorrow. C O Y S

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/tottenham-vs-queens-park-rangers-match-preview-harry-redknapp-not-bitter-as-he-returns-home-9686717.html

Not even a bloke like Redknapp could have expected to keep his job after the manner in which he dicked us around. He dropped the squad like a bad habit and whored himself out for the England job. when it was given to Woy he then tried to demand a huge salary increase.

He is a very good manager but he's also a horrid man. He's loathed at West Ham, loathed by Pompey and Southampton fans and there was a poll by Spurs fans taken around the ground that confirmed that 71% think the decision to sack him was correct.

I'm not buying into his tabloid gutter press mates and their good old 'Arry bullshit. He's a gobshite.

lol tell it as you see it mate. I get it that many see he flucked us over in his last few months, but, we shouldn't forget the successes. Lets see how many boo's he gets this evening, or otherwise.

To be fair ian, there wasn't any successes in the form of silverware, just one success in getting us in the CL !!!

...and getting Bale on the European radar.

Nice one Frank. Chelsea's all time highest goal scorer. From midfield !

Give my regards to your old man, and Uncle Harry.

Cheers.

OFF TOPIC

if you want to talk about other clubs do so on their thread please.

Au contraire. Gazza and the Redknapp/Lampard family highly relevant on the Spurs thread.

and we want to see this because dickgob

oh give over lad. <deleted>.

apparently eff eff ess is <deleted>

sensitivity aint your strongest point is it. personally I dont think its a very nice or necessary to post a picture of him going through hell. Sort of thing lowlifes gossip about and the star makes its money from. But you all carry on if you must.

Well said rijit.

Here Comes The Sun.

I know some will never forgive Arry. For me he's a legend and this is a nice little piece that I enjoyed reading. Gloves off tomorrow. C O Y S

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/tottenham-vs-queens-park-rangers-match-preview-harry-redknapp-not-bitter-as-he-returns-home-9686717.html

Yep. I'm looking for QPR to get a win.

That's funny. Most tiny totts fans had never even heard of him before he signed.

biggrin.png

Whats has your reply got to do with my statement ?

You must be one of the few people that watched Roma games, no?

But how is

relevant to what I said ?......... I make a statement based on what I know and you start talking about Spurs fans, oh I get it now , your trying to be funny clap2.gif

relevant to what I said ?......... I make a statement based on what I know and you start talking about Spurs fans, oh I get it now , your trying to be funny clap2.gif

Oh because of course you knew all about Lamela before the tiny totts signed him, right?

Pull the other one. I doubt you have a clue "what he done at Roma" <sic>.

whistling.gif

and we want to see this because dickgob

oh give over lad. <deleted>.

apparently eff eff ess is <deleted>

sensitivity aint your strongest point is it. personally I dont think its a very nice or necessary to post a picture of him going through hell. Sort of thing lowlifes gossip about and the star makes its money from. But you all carry on if you must.

Well said rijit.

Here Comes The Sun.

guitar.gif and I say, It's all right

little darling,,,,,,,,

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

guitar.gif its been a long cold snowy winter

little darling

it seems like years

since you've been here

here comes the sun

little darlin

here comes the sun

and i say

its all right

little darlin

the smiles returning to your face now

little darlin it seems like years since its been here

here comes the sun

here comes the sun

and i say

its alright guitar.gif

orig by lemon and makerlad

adjusted to suit by some one else

• Like 1

Federico Fazio. Argentinian Central Defender apparently in for a medical today. The 27 year old Club Captain has with Seville for seven years. Has to be a better option than Kaboul or Dawson. He was in the u20 Argentinian squad that won the WC in 2007.

A further report this morning.

Sevilla manager Uai Emery has revealed that defender Federico Fazio has pulled out of the Spanish sides squad to face Valencia this weekend as the 27-year-old is on the verge of completing a move to Premier League outfit Tottenham Hotspur.

I didn't realise he was so tall; apparently 6ft 5in

Back on Topic! It looks like Daws might well be on his way to Hull if Fazio signs. So we will be club captain-less, or have I missed something. Any suggestions from the Spurs fans in here (which surprisingly enough is the Spurs thread). I reckon Hugo is as good a choice as any, though that may not go down too well with Vorm. Views?

Nice one Frank. Chelsea's all time highest goal scorer. From midfield !

Give my regards to your old man, and Uncle Harry.

Cheers.

OFF TOPIC

if you want to talk about other clubs do so on their thread please.

Au contraire. Gazza and the Redknapp/Lampard family highly relevant on the Spurs thread.

Theres a separate thread for EX Spurs player Gazza. Use it.

Redknapp is an ex manager, sacked by the club and manages another team so nought to do with us.

The Lampard family has absolutely nothing at all to do with this thread as well you know.

Please go post your trolling adolescent drivel somewhere else.

• Like 2

I could say the same thing, but apparently when you do it, it's "banter".

thumbsup.gif

Problem is Chicy you can be tolerated to a point (notwithstanding we hate Gooners) .... But by associating yourself with PishFlaps you will always get tarred with the same brush!

• Like 1

I could say the same thing, but apparently when you do it, it's "banter".

thumbsup.gif

Problem is Chicy you can be tolerated to a point (notwithstanding we hate Gooners) .... But by associating yourself with PishFlaps you will always get tarred with the same brush!

"Associating myself" with him? I blocked him ages ago you ninny.

biggrin.png

• Like 1

Oh because of course you knew all about Lamela before the tiny totts signed him, right?

Pull the other one. I doubt you have a clue "what he done at Roma" <sic>.

whistling.gif

To be totally honest I'd never heard of him until carms gave me the heads up about him approx 2 months before we signed him, so yes I new all about him before we signed him, but if you want to carry on this subject thus making yourself look like a real dick then please do.

Chic, I love him coming on here generally getting everything wrong, a real numpty biggrin.png

whistling.gif

To be totally honest I'd never heard of him until carms gave me the heads up about him approx 2 months before we signed him, so yes I new all about him before we signed him, but if you want to carry on this subject thus making yourself look like a real dick then please do.

Chic, I love him coming on here generally getting everything wrong, a real numpty biggrin.png

So you had two months to watch him before he signed.

But hold on:

On 30 August 2013, Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur completed the transfer of Lamela from Roma

Hmmm, and:

The 2012–13 Serie A ...<snip>... began on 25 August 2012 and ended on 19 May 2013.

So he stopped playing for Roma nearly three and a half months before Tottenham signed him, apart from the Coppa Italia final which Roma lost.

Is that "what he done"? Or did you sit there downloading old Roma games?

cheesy.gif

Haha Alfieconn has just had his pants pulled down !laugh.png

• Like 2

Federico Fazio. Argentinian Central Defender apparently in for a medical today. The 27 year old Club Captain has with Seville for seven years. Has to be a better option than Kaboul or Dawson. He was in the u20 Argentinian squad that won the WC in 2007.

A further report this morning.

Sevilla manager Uai Emery has revealed that defender Federico Fazio has pulled out of the Spanish sides squad to face Valencia this weekend as the 27-year-old is on the verge of completing a move to Premier League outfit Tottenham Hotspur.

I didn't realise he was so tall; apparently 6ft 5in

Back on Topic! It looks like Daws might well be on his way to Hull if Fazio signs. So we will be club captain-less, or have I missed something. Any suggestions from the Spurs fans in here (which surprisingly enough is the Spurs thread). I reckon Hugo is as good a choice as any, though that may not go down too well with Vorm. Views?

Dawsons been going every pre season since ari joined and despite his knockers either gets enuf starts and gets in the england squad or on the fringes!!, and no smart replies smokes were still a f uc sight better than ure mob!!! as 4 the club capt' who's team capt when dawsons not playin? kaboul ? And hugo ? Why wouldnt it go down well with Vorm he aint even on the bench,what is happening with him anyone?

The what?

My new acronym for PishFlaps

SB CF MW CS

starts off with sad, but divulging any of the other 7 would get me banned. So use yer imagination.

I'll offer a bent nickel to anyone who can figure that out.blink.png

• Like 1