Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Yes and it looks like we are signing a second rate midfielder from France.

Underwhelming.

Window finishes at 23.00hrs bst right? Still time. Maybe Welbeck on loan, thats been muted for a while and we do need another striker. Can't see anything else but saying that, top four is totally unrealistic this season and i'd quite like to see what he does with what he's got.

This is a season to sit back and relax. Watch for a better quality of football and a general strengthening of the squad within the Pochettino philosophy. One thing is very clear from the game on sunday and that is our players don't have the belief when playing against the top four. something that was all to obvious last season.

Underwhelming.

Window finishes at 23.00hrs bst right? Still time. Maybe Welbeck on loan, thats been muted for a while and we do need another striker. Can't see anything else but saying that, top four is totally unrealistic this season and i'd quite like to see what he does with what he's got.

This is a season to sit back and relax. Watch for a better quality of football and a general strengthening of the squad within the Pochettino philosophy. One thing is very clear from the game on sunday and that is our players don't have the belief when playing against the top four. something that was all to obvious last season.

Well we got our man....never heard or seen him so let's hope he proves to be the buy of the season.

As you say all we can do is watch...wait and hope the manager can get a silk purse going out of the current squad.

Mind....still a few hours yet!

Well we got our man....never heard or seen him so let's hope he proves to be the buy of the season.

You're OK, Alfie will project backwards and know all about him by morning.

Do one Chicog....nothing to talk about as your chairman has again closed his wallet.

Stambouli might be great...he might not....but he will get the full support of the fans.....COYS.

looks like he's a defensive midfielder looks decent enuf, but until he plays in the prem who knows.

SOME BITS MIGHT BE DUPLICATED

Perhaps a video of his twenty worst mistakes would be more enlightening?

Not a downer on our new signing....just I posted similar on Soldado a year ago. blink.png

• Like 1

Underwhelming.

Spot on carms, no preasure this season and any progress will be a success.Re the transfer window, Poch probably would have liked a couple of AM's, one of them being Rodriguez but due to his injury probably accepted that we will have to wait until Jan.

when looked at overall its undramatic but could it be a quitely effective transfer window.for us?

'Spurs prioritised defence in their recruitment, signing the left-back Ben Davies and

goalkeeper Michel Vorm from Swansea in July before adding the English-born Eric Dier

from Sporting Lisbon. The attacking right-back DeAndre Yedlin, from Seattle Sounders,

has agreed to join in 2015 after the MLS season. Federico Fazio, the 6ft 5in Seville

centre-back, seems to have completed Mauricio Pochettinos reshaping of the backline

although defensive midfielder Benjamin Stambouli was a solid deadline day addition

from Montpellier. Gylfi Sigurdsson, the captain Michael Dawson, Zeki Fryers and Jake

Livermore all left, while Heurelho Gomes was released and moved to Watford'.t

Underwhelming.

I'll tell you what though smokes, he's a good looking boy rolleyes.gif

Oh great.....regular visits from JT......!

Quiet in here!passifier.gif

Yep, might be something to do with the time smile.png strange that the only 2 that were posting on here at that time of night were you and your mate P45, a real win double biggrin.png

I've noticed you have firmly attatched your nose to my arse & constantly follow me about bah.gif

I was just reading the post's on the Spurs thread, how's that following you about ?

Yep, might be something to do with the time smile.png strange that the only 2 that were posting on here at that time of night were you and your mate P45, a real win double biggrin.png

I've noticed you have firmly attatched your nose to my arse & constantly follow me about bah.gif

I was just reading the post's on the Spurs thread, how's that following you about ?

Do you really need it explained to you by a kid?

be careful chatting with this boy alfie when his pathetic irritating banter fails, as a nasty last resort he' starts slinging terms like 'grooming' into the mix ,,,,, for safety he's on my ignore list.wai2.gif

i noticed b4 i put him on ignore he seems to have a bit of fixation about 'rear ends' made some comment about catching u with your trousers down, now this 'nose to arse' comment and catch what the name ends in .clap2.gif

Edited by rijit

Underwhelming.

Spot on carms, no preasure this season and any progress will be a success.Re the transfer window, Poch probably would have liked a couple of AM's, one of them being Rodriguez but due to his injury probably accepted that we will have to wait until Jan.

Yes. Spot on carms. Top teams are likely to thrash your @rse.

Never mind. Just ANOTHER year of transition.

Next time, next time....

Hahaha.