Tottenham Thread

chonabot

havnt seen kanes early chance but from what ive seen we've been reduced to taking pot shots from distance haven't really pressurized or pushed stoke defense or stretched begovic, hughes must be loving this very comfortable for them

This is like fckin ping pong

f==cin ping pong smoke's this a Thong lor thing smokes?biggrin.png

Not unless that's a new dish to accompany the scallops volcano....which is what the players deserved at half time.

To be honest its no surprise to see this kind of display....I've said for ages we lack a link up between defence and attack and have never replaced ratboy properly....add to that our woeful strikers and you see the result today. I exclude Kane from that...he is not there but looks better with every game.

As to the defence....any comment would leave me with a long holiday...so good save by Lloris at the end.

• Like 1

ian can I recommend the Sour Grapes washed down with a '93 Chang or an '86 Leo??

Mind you we have a testy little trip to abroad now. To Swansea.

Fingers X'd.

I won't be typing until the end, have to run between the lounge and the bedroom to keep an eye on the game and the F1.

Brian is opening a Karl Henry suite for VIP guests. I suggested to him that you should open it.

I won't be in until BigToe's bottle of Laphroaig is waiting for me.....;)
A man of good taste

Hopefully of abstinence and charity this year too. :D

ian can I recommend the Sour Grapes washed down with a '93 Chang or an '86 Leo??

Mind you we have a testy little trip to abroad now. To Swansea.

Fingers X'd.

I won't be typing until the end, have to run between the lounge and the bedroom to keep an eye on the game and the F1.

Do fall over and break a leg. :) Edited by smokie36

After yet another dissmal display by nearly all the team Poch needs to start thinking whether

they actually want to play for him.

The only players today that looked like they wanted to play were Mason, Kane and Chadli, everyone

else just didn't show up, couldn't even put 3 passes together without losing the ball.

On this seasons performances so far, i'm starting to think that there's something else wrong behind the scenes

at WHL, these players just don't look like a team to me.

• Like 1

After yet another dissmal display by nearly all the team Poch needs to start thinking whether

The only players today that looked like they wanted to play were Mason, Kane and Chadli, everyone

else just didn't show up, couldn't even put 3 passes together without losing the ball.

On this seasons performances so far, i'm starting to think that there's something else wrong behind the scenes

When I think back to the nights against Milan I agree.....we have regressed badly.

The fault lies at the door of Levy's office IMHO.

• Like 2

When I think back to the nights against Milan I agree.....we have regressed badly.

Too many of the players just aren't good enough it seems to me. Add in no apparent leaders in the squad. A tough job for any manager.

Too many of the players just aren't good enough it seems to me. Add in no apparent leaders in the squad. A tough job for any manager.

I think that's only half of the problem....there us a lack of direction....bad choices made by players too and clueless when facing goal...very frustrating.

This is now laughably bad. I find it embarrassing watching these spineless pussies being paid to represent my club

Get rid of Naughton, Kabul, Vertonghen, Chiriches, Fazio, Paulinho, Adebayor in the next window. We might get two bob for them. Jury out on Rose but i don't rate the little <deleted> either in his defensive abilities or his mentality.

I don't want to see that headless chicken Townsend on the pitch again until someone can teach him how to cross the ball. Its pathetic to watch as his stats scream out to tell you.

Eriksen is a lazy show pony who doesn't like putting in a hard shift so get rid of him because he's not a Pochettino player.

Just play some of the academy/nextgen kids who want to show some balls and give it their all.

Hugo, please go, you are far too professional for us and your head never drops. You aint suited to play with these pussies!!biggrin.png

Gotta laugh, its so bad!!!!

• Like 1

More like do they actually want to play for anyone as with the exception of Fazio they were all just as bad under AVB and Sherwood.

I don't see really see how anyone can blame Poch, he obviously has them playing a certain way in training and if they can't replicate that on the pitch who's fault is that ? who's fault is it when a player can't pass the ball 10 yards to a team mate ? the manager can only influence so much and once they get out on the pitch it's up to the players to make the correct decisions and unfortunately a lot of the time they are making the wrong decisions !

I get the feeling that there is not a lot of team harmony and I could quite imagine everyone moaning about everyone else which would go back to not have any real leaders thus no one to stand up and say what they really think !

While we are on the subject of leaders I always have a good laugh at Kaboul, he seems to want to show everyone that he is captain but goes about it completely the wrong way !

• Like 1

Seeing his gormless grin at being booked yesterday turned my stomack....reminded me of the Grinch....no early Xmas presents from him either.

This farce is likely to continue until January at least.....I wonder how long until Lloris marches into Levy's office and says enough is enough.

At least your guy Poch didn't verge on bursting into tears when he was interviewed after the game!

The one sickening thing I think we all share between Spurs and Arsenal is watching that tool Sherwood trying to criticise our clubs' peformances while keeping a straight face.smile.png

Probably smiling more about how his replacement is doing.

wink.png