Tottenham Thread

chonabot

so it's utd away,,,, irrespective of lge position FOR ME always the biggest away game of the season. ironically against a team thats historically noted for flair pace we've often been beaten by gritt and a steely determimation to win, dont quite see that in the current utd team, but unusually, I do see it in spurs current crew. with a decent recovery time and our ari behind us and a good day

at the races for our defence :blink:

lets be having 3 points!!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

so it's utd away,,,, irrespective of lge position FOR ME always the biggest away game of the season. ironically against a team thats historically noted for flair pace we've often been beaten by gritt and a steely determimation to win, dont quite see that in the current utd team, but unusually, I do see it in spurs current crew. with a decent recovery time and our ari behind us and a good day

at the races for our defence blink.png

Not wanting to split hairs here Rij but when has there ever been a bigger away fixture for us other than Arsenal?!

Not wanting to split hairs here Rij but when has there ever been a bigger away fixture for us other than Arsenal?!

depends carm' the arswipes game dont excite my 'football genes' like a game against utd does. and that on the face of it dont really make sense given arguably theres been more entertaining games against them recently, probably to do with when i

was a young un and the arsenal were not more than a mid table team so the games TO ME meant little or nothing, spurs were the double winners but utd were the perenial peacocks,post munich still comanding a nations empathy and admirably strutting Besty their world cup winners and euro cup.and for me our games against them represented the glamour of football the battle of football idealists, greaves v best , busby's north v nich's south.ect ect whereas arsenal at the time had ian ure and bertie mee !!. :D

• Like 1

depends carm' the arswipes game dont excite my 'football genes' like a game against utd does. and that on the face of it dont really make sense given arguably theres been more entertaining games against them recently, probably to do with when i

was a young un and the arsenal were not more than a mid table team so the games TO ME meant little or nothing, spurs were the double winners but utd were the perenial peacocks,post munich still comanding a nations empathy and admirably strutting Besty their world cup winners and euro cup.and for me our games against them represented the glamour of football the battle of football idealists, greaves v best , busby's north v nich's south.ect ect whereas arsenal at the time had ian ure and bertie mee !!. biggrin.png

The best atmosphere you get at Arsenal these days is when they have a bad day and the gooner faithful start screaming for Wenger to be sacked! laugh.png

was a young un and the arsenal were not more than a mid table team so the games TO ME meant little or nothing, spurs were the double winners but utd were the perenial peacocks,post munich still comanding a nations empathy and admirably strutting Besty their world cup winners and euro cup.and for me our games against them represented the glamour of football the battle of football idealists, greaves v best , busby's north v nich's south.ect ect whereas arsenal at the time had ian ure and bertie mee !!. biggrin.png

The best atmosphere you get at Arsenal these days is when they have a bad day and the gooner faithful start screaming for Wenger to be sacked! laugh.png

I'll refer you to the Talksport survey and the White Hart Cemetery - see above.

w00t.gif

we are sitting too deep,,,waiting for MU to make the first move... bad decision.

we are supposed to be on the offensive and pinning them down, like the game ARSEnal and LGE vs Chelsea.

we cannot play in this manner.

Worst 45 mins I have seen us play for a long time....very well done by Utd unfortunately.....and we lack the experience and strength in depth to recover.

Just one game though...so not disheartened....but Levy must give the manager some cash in the summer to strengthen the defence and buy a good striker.

• Like 1

1st time i've watched spurs this season against anyone but liverpool & i have to say what's all the fuss about?whistling.gif

Fellaini MoM, scored with his left peg & Carrick scoring against them ,that's embarrassingbiggrin.png

That first half defending was truly something to behold, well worth tuning in for wink.png

• Like 1

1st time i've watched spurs this season against anyone but liverpool & i have to say what's all the fuss about?whistling.gif

Fellaini MoM, scored with his left peg & Carrick scoring against them ,that's embarrassingbiggrin.png

That first half defending was truly something to behold, well worth tuning in for wink.png

It was woeful....next.....