Tottenham Thread

chonabot

To be fair mate Arsenal don't really have anything to offer him other than playing in a morgue infront of fickle passionless fans, the odd chance of a domestic cup, and added to that he doesn't seem to do selfies (something that one should have grown out of by the age of fifteen) like those fruits that play for you lot do. biggrin.png

Oops but i digress. Put simply, he wants to join a big club that can realistically win the CL.

rules

rules your mob out then:p

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Are you finally admitting you're a gooner rij?

God forbid.

and he did.

well thats another year of following the club of my dad and grandad, plus uncles cousins etc, loose,entertaining,frustating, thrilling, thats my spurs

bentaleb, superb, davies not too clever till he went on the pipe, maybe now after the morph dreams it will all become clear when he signs for a decent tier 2 team

love the lads and fans, coys

How the <deleted> did Kilbane get a job co-commentating ? according to him both Spurs goals were out of nothing so I suppose being as he didn't mention Soton's goals being out of nothing they must have been out of something ! thick Irish <deleted> biggrin.png

This is what Pochettino said about Europa League qualification:

Last week Pochettino said being in the Europa League had hindered his side's domestic campaign.

"After my experiences of last year it's tough to play in the Europa League," he said. "I prefer to play in the Champions League but if you reach the Europa League it's good for the club.

"If we reach the Europa League next season, we must try and do better and fight for the top four and to try and win the Europa League, but it is not my dream."

Edited by sotsira

This is what Pochettino said about Europa League qualification:

Last week Pochettino said being in the Europa League had hindered his side's domestic campaign.

"After my experiences of last year it's tough to play in the Europa League," he said. "I prefer to play in the Champions League but if you reach the Europa League it's good for the club.

"If we reach the Europa League next season, we must try and do better and fight for the top four and to try and win the Europa League, but it is not my dream."

Quite right...he has to say that but its not any fan's dream either.

Saying that I'd hate to see any Spurs team throwing a game....our supporters don't go to watch that.

Play the kids in the Europa and concentrate on the league Poch!

And I have no idea who Miguel Layan is, but apparently he plays for Watford and is more popular than the tiny totts.

w00t.gif

Tiny IS ONLY in your TINY MIND.

NOT IN MINE !!!

makes me wonder what is this guy doing here....

THIS THREAD IS FOR SPURS SUPPORTERS ONLY.

And I have no idea who Miguel Layan is, but apparently he plays for Watford and is more popular than the tiny totts.

w00t.gif

NOT IN MINE !!!

Oooooooh look a n00b.

cheesy.gif

w00t.gif

NOT IN MINE !!!

Oooooooh look a n00b.

cheesy.gif

Lol shaddup you lonely bugger....maybe soon you will find a new friend....I hear rij is busy knitting his new scarf!

Edited by smokie36

w00t.gif

NOT IN MINE !!!

Oooooooh look a n00b.

cheesy.gif

Lol shaddup you lonely bugger....maybe soon you will find a new friend....I hear rij is busy knitting his new scarf!

Supposedly 5m on Twitter and only 1 on TV whistling.gif

• Like 1

w00t.gif

NOT IN MINE !!!

Oooooooh look a n00b.

cheesy.gif

He might find Santi has a shirt spare at the end of the season, I hear he's thinking of moving to Chelski.

biggrin.png

Europa League is better than nothing for Tottenham, insists Christian Eriksen

Newcastle-v-Tottenham.jpg

Boss Mauricio Pochettino has claimed the competition has hindered Spurs' league form but Eriksen says the players do want to qualify for a fifth straight year.

Yep seems like there's a growing strength in the arguement that potts could be right, look at evertons recent form, is that turn around due to them being out of the EL?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app