Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Fair enuf, have to hand it to aguerro, the boys 100 % class we huffed and puffed but just couldn't make the 'chances' count, thought they were bang on for 2 pens and also thought that it was a pass bac to hart who released it early to set them on the way to score,,thought we were crying out for some real pace, cities 'highish line' was just waiting to b got in behind, milner stopped rose and that was our only pace out really, anyways oh and now were gonna see what kanes made off , how he handles a 'dry spell' we need more threat of the bench ade boy and soldado,atm dont exactly look like they're gonna make a defender go,,,,,, ,, get berrihino in from west brom, he's class and imo would compliment kane Oh so well.

forget the injured southampton boy Rodriguez IMO it'll take him best part of a season to get bac to where he was.

Edited by rijit

Our season needs to end. We look tired and jaded with a group of young players too knackered trying to play Poch's high intensity style.

You can't expect anything from a game when missing those initial chances and when playing against the likes of Aguero you get punished.

Thought Lamela was our most effective player and you can't knock him for effort. Eriksen on the other hand looks like he's started his summer holidays already.

Edited by carmine

Can't remember a game where we created so many chances plus we conceded a goal down to two mistakes so all in all not too bad.

3/4 new players plus players coming back from loans for next season and we should see an improvement.

Our season needs to end. We look tired and jaded with a group of young players too knackered trying to play Poch's high intensity style.

Yes I heard that rubbish from Allen as well.

Get real, you've had no European distractions or FA Cup in recent weeks and you've got no excuses.

Edited by Chicog

Get real, you've had no European distractions or FA Cup in recent weeks and you've got no excuses.

How is it an excuse to say we are knackered? Where have i said we were hard done by? Its nothing other than honesty to say that physically we are not quite up to it yet. I also put a lot of this down to the age of the side.

Anyway, thats rich coming from a goon......we've lost track of how many years we've been listening to Wenger's whining excuses. if its not the referee being biased its the other side being too physical!! Wenger's just a hypocrite and a whining old fruit.

I didn't see Spurs as tired and why should they be ? Had quite a few chances and didn't take them.Made a mistake and the best striker in the league Aguero swooped.

Nothing between the teams in that game, well the one I saw anyway, and for the neutral very entertaining unlike some over the last few weeks which have been more like the routines you do at training.

How is it an excuse to say we are knackered? Where have i said we were hard done by? Its nothing other than honesty to say that physically we are not quite up to it yet. I also put a lot of this down to the age of the side.

Anyway, thats rich coming from a goon......we've lost track of how many years we've been listening to Wenger's whining excuses. if its not the referee being biased its the other side being too physical!! Wenger's just a hypocrite and a whining old fruit.

You weren't knackered you were just second best.

It doesn't matter what Wenger says, so stop blathering on lad.

biggrin.png

You weren't knackered you were just second best.

It doesn't matter what Wenger says, so stop blathering on lad.

biggrin.png

Second best is harsh...we just failed to take any of our numerous decent chances as Sparkles said above.

Citeh looked ordinary I thought but their striker is pure gold.

Quiet in here today.

gigglem.gif

You must feel at home then! laugh.png
Yeah their threads probably a bit like the emirates, empty with no soul

.:P

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Quiet in here today.

gigglem.gif

.tongue.png

Yes its a plastic club from woolwich with plastic fans from the home counties. Yes, a truly loathsome football club.

Edited by carmine

Quiet in here today.

gigglem.gif

.tongue.png

Yes its a plastic club from woolwich with plastic fans from the home counties. Yes, a truly loathsome football club.

Arise Sir Piers!....he's probably a nonce too. .....bah.gif

Quiet in here today.

gigglem.gif

Alfredo wrote a few weeks ago that he posts more when the tots are losing,I thought yeah ,that makes sense ,considering his 6000-oddermm.gif posts.

Now I feel like he conned usangry.png

He didn't pick his stage name out of the blue biggrin.png

I looked into the life of St Totteringham. Turns out his motto is "In sempiternum in umbra nostra."

thumbsup.gif

Will you imposters please skip off back to the south east London cesspit where you belong. Theres only two north London clubs and the other ones Barnett. wai.gif

I looked into the life of St Totteringham. Turns out his motto is "In sempiternum in umbra nostra."

thumbsup.gif

Will you imposters please skip off back to the south east London cesspit where you belong. Theres only two north London clubs and the other ones Barnett. wai.gif

I thought anyone with a functioning brain cell knew you were still in East Middlesex long after Arsenal moved within London to their new home.

You only arrived in North London in 1965, so as the charlatans it's best you give up and go home.

As you've been second best for 20 years now , I would consider going somewhere where you might have a chance of being number one.

Milton Keynes maybe?

w00t.gif

i know its only the mirror but this one seems not to wont to go away

but 15 mil ,,,,,yes please

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-face-transfer-battle-5654166

hand disappears down throat bah.gif

can't see why Diego Simione would be looking at Rose but theres a good call to say he's our most improved player this season, aside of Kane of course.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-face-transfer-battle-5654166

can't see why Diego Simione would be looking at Rose but theres a good call to say he's our most improved player this season, aside of Kane of course.[/quote

Mmm cant see much further than Chadli on that one carms. Any way's , Just our frigging luck us having not one but two bacs that 'can' struggle defensively but have pace to burn. Still reckon verity is our best left bac.

can't see why Diego Simione would be looking at Rose but theres a good call to say he's our most improved player this season, aside of Kane of course.

Loves a counter attack does simione and if your listing roses playing asset's would that be up there at the top of the list? .

can't see why Diego Simione would be looking at Rose but theres a good call to say he's our most improved player this season, aside of Kane of course.[/quote

Mmm cant see much further than Chadli on that one carms. Any way's , Just our frigging luck us having not one but two bacs that 'can' struggle defensively but have pace to burn. Still reckon verity is our best left bac.

He is our best left back but were hopelessly weak in the middle.

Chadli's form has tailed off a bit towards the back end of this season but he has improved massively hasn't he and makes our 7m look like money very well spent

As far as the backs go, its Walker i'm really sick off. He just doesn't learn from his mistakes. I think he basically thick. He needs to learn to defend first and foremost.

He is our best left back but were hopelessly weak in the middle.

Chadli's form has tailed off a bit towards the back end of this season but he has improved massively hasn't he and makes our 7m look like money very well spent

As far as the backs go, its Walker i'm really sick off. He just doesn't learn from his mistakes. I think he basically thick. He needs to learn to defend first and foremost.

Since we sold caulker Weve been hopelessy weak on tbe left side of our central defence

All our buys have been primarily rhs players

And chadlis goal return has been excellent, 10 or 11? . read interesting article sori no link, today bout how he's new diet has improved his performance, bet he paid a dietician a f--.cin fortune to work it out 4 him, i could have told him it for nish cos his improved diet is more or less what i've been eating for the last 25 years!!!

Edited by rijit