Tottenham Thread

chonabot

I''m just glad he's returning fit and not having played 90 mins.

Still tonights game to go yet smokes. I.was gonna smart arse something bout the euros and qualifying,, but Nah,, no.need. :D

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

well from zero to hero, a great performance from or man alli and a desrved MOM call from sky, what a way to crown a full debut, a stunning goal!!!

dare i say hoddle wouldnt have done better. bloody big up to hodgson, could and probably justified in dropping him but, i know circumstances dictated, but starting with him ,

was a class move ie don't worry we believe in you, and boy did he get pay back,,,,

thought our lad dier did well as did kane, whose sharpness improves with every game. and on that performance alli at england, like at tottenham looks like making himself a bang on starter,, and just 19,, W T F!!

the future looks bright!! kane alli walker all imo certs and the dier argument with games, which he'll get at us can only get stronger

Edited by rijit

To think that Delli could have gone to the scousers and we could have ended up with James Milner rolleyes.gif

We paid 5m for Alli. I wonder what he's going to be worth come the end of the season?

Dier's worth must be increasing nicely too.

I'm also expecting Josh Onomah to make a big impact this season.

To think that Delli could have gone to the scousers and we could have ended up with James Milner rolleyes.gif

We paid 5m for Alli. I wonder what he's going to be worth come the end of the season?

Also looking forward to seeing Pritchard, just started training again i believe.

Also looking forward to seeing Pritchard, just started training again i believe.

Sure i read somewhere recently he should be back by january.

Can u see him getting a game atm?

Ide like to think he would but he's away down the pecking order atm.

ive been watching and cant see it happening quick enuf with him. Needs some time out at a loan club.

ive been watching and cant see it happening quick enuf with him. Needs some time out at a loan club.

Posh seems to think he's ready but i don't see him or Pritchard starting, which is fine. They need to be brought through coming on as subs later in games for the experience. Winks looks like doing the same. With the high intensity that Poch likes to play theres a danger of burn out later in the season so he'll need to pull off certain players and bring on these youngsters for the final twenty minutes. Thats how i see it.

Yep, we certainly have a few in attacking mid, Lamela, Son, Chadli, Dembele,Eriksen, Njee, Onomah, but when fit i can still him getting a game in the Europa plus we only have to get a couple of injuries to add to Chadli and who knows.

Yep, we certainly have a few in attacking mid, Lamela, Son, Chadli, Dembele,Eriksen, Njee, Onomah, but when fit i can still him getting a game in the Europa plus we only have to get a couple of injuries to add to Chadli and who knows.

Yeah I suppose its down to him to him like alli has done and' take his opps

As you say he might get some europa opps. But as I typing I'm

thinking about that, its coming down to the knockout stages now and the 2 nd team run out windows are probably gone. It.s gonna be tuf for the guy but one thing I'm pretty confident of is if he.is good enuf potts will give him a go.

Apparently West ham ain't got payet, imo.he's what makes the.diference for them and I'm looking forward to starting their descent

Edited by rijit

Apparently West ham ain't got payet, imo.he's what makes the.diference for them and I'm looking forward to starting their descent

One man doth not a team make,but he's a bloody big help,as usual you are slightly over zealous in your comments and will undoubtedly be eating humble pie after tomorrow's fixture.

One man doth not a team make,but he's a bloody big help,as usual you are slightly over zealous in your comments and will undoubtedly be eating humble pie after tomorrow's fixture.

I love our little cockney sparrows with the massive chips on their shoulders. rolleyes.gif

I love our little cockney sparrows with the massive chips on their shoulders. rolleyes.gif

Never.

post-118612-14480694182677_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Because Spurs always go on to win major trophies every season don't they.

If there was a trophy for coming fifth you'd be all over it.

post-118612-14480695208966_thumb.jpg

Edited by stoneyboy
  • Like 1

I'm expecting Delli Alli to be closely marked tomorrow so its important Lamela has a good game....COYS

I'm expecting your predictions any minute now wink.png

Does COYS stand for Come On You Smokes

I have to submit late so you can't copy them. tongue.png

I don't have suicidal tendencies you know smokes biggrin.png

• Like 2

I'm expecting Delli Alli to be closely marked tomorrow so its important Lamela has a good game....COYS

I'm expecting your predictions any minute now wink.png

Does COYS stand for Come On You Smokes

I have to submit late so you can't copy them. tongue.png

I don't have suicidal tendencies you know smokes biggrin.png

Unlike your team yesterday:p

• Like 1