Tottenham Thread

chonabot

I bet Harry Kane has been texting Gareth Bale with inane questions such as "Is it paella with everything?"

They won't sell Kane but they might but another fast breaker to support him.

For Geeez sake don't buy that <deleted> from WBA who can't even take a penalty!

Show Levy the money and he'll cave in. We know negotiations will drag out until the end of August to maximise his return, which is fair enough.

I bet Harry Kane has been texting Gareth Bale with inane questions such as "Is it paella with everything?"

Show Levy the money and he'll cave in. We know negotiations will drag out until the end of August to maximise his return, which is fair enough.

Not convinced Madrid or Barca would want Kane at this stage...maybe another year down the road.

If there's any Gooner is telling you we bottled it, just give them this stat.

14 games ago Arsenal lead the league by 2 points. Now they're 12 off the top. Yet they're laughing at SPURS 'bottling' it.

Hit the woodwork three times and we bottled it!! blink.png just wasn't our day.

bad news for us alli could be out for the rest of the season for apparently chinning that embarrassment of an excuse for a footballer yacob, tbh , don't know what the fuc the fat pricks doing in the prem league , i've seen faster and better in the conference

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36144620

Another worry for us is how dreadful Ryan Mason was when he came on. Offered nothing. No stability at the back, no ball retention. Hopeless.

I want this second place to finish over those mugs over the road. Hope we stay focused.

Harsh on mason carms, given he's had next to zero playing time in the last ?? months. But the positives a bit more game time for chadley son or mason ? my first thought was son,, but I'de happily stand corrected .

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If there's any Gooner is telling you we bottled it, just give them this stat.

14 games ago Arsenal lead the league by 2 points. Now they're 12 off the top. Yet they're laughing at SPURS 'bottling' it.

Oh I wouldn't post rubbish like that.

Who needs to?

Link

biggrin.png

If there is a hint of Kane leaving, expect Pochettino to be managing Chelsea or Man U next season.

If there is a hint of Kane leaving, expect Pochettino to be managing Chelsea or Man U next season.

Conte is manager of Chelsea next season. But United is apparently still open. Why would he want to go there after he's built his current team up to its current level? After all, he's only forty-four years old and has another twenty-five years in top flight management if he wants it.

Conte is manager of Chelsea next season. But United is apparently still open. Why would he want to go there after he's built his current team up to its current level? After all, he's only forty-four years old and has another twenty-five years in top flight management if he wants it.

For the riches of Croesus, no other reason.

That blinking calculator that smokie demanded I purchase has only one calculation left, a Spurs win tomorrow night or nothing. No pressure.

Certainly no pressure.....one win from our last three games will give us CL football next season.

Happy days!!

• Like 1

That blinking calculator that smokie demanded I purchase has only one calculation left, a Spurs win tomorrow night or nothing. No pressure.

Certainly no pressure.....one win from our last three games will give us CL football next season.

Happy days!!

Second best is about right. Good luck.

I have to say it's not often you see Chelski out-filthed at the Bates Motel, but that display of petulance was quite extraordinary.

I fancy there will be at least one retrospective ban as a result.

Congratulations Leicester, can't fault you.

• Like 1