Tottenham Thread

chonabot

14 hours ago, petermik said:

Give it a miss.....peeing into the wind springs to mind.....just remind them when it,s finished and the total cost has been revealed....then again they will probably say the figures are botched....:whistling:

Thanks, such as useful, informed, informative post.  ?

"I am talking about wandering into White Hart Lane, plonking £150m on the table in front of Daniel Levy and saying: 'I'll give you that for Christian Eriksen, Toby Alderweireld and Dele Alli.'

Good old Stan Collymore is right on the button with his valuations I see.

18 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

"I am talking about wandering into White Hart Lane, plonking £150m on the table in front of Daniel Levy and saying: 'I'll give you that for Christian Eriksen, Toby Alderweireld and Dele Alli.'

Good old Stan Collymore is right on the button with his valuations I see.

And thats his valuation in todays market for those three......he better off sticking to dogging than punditry.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

How much would YOU value each of them?

Is that relevant?  I'll answer for you to cut out the b*llshit....no its not.  

In the current market that would be woefully under priced especially if your lot came sniffing, looking to drive prices up to make life more difficult for your direct rivals.  Nicely in the spirit of the game is that by your shady owners?  

Why don't YOU reconnect with the Citeh thread?!!!

Edited by carmine

1 hour ago, carmine said:

In the current market that would be woefully under priced especially if your lot came sniffing, looking to drive prices up to make life more difficult for your direct rivals. 

Absolute tosh that is Carms.

There is absolutely no intent to just put prices up to make it difficult for rivals. We wanted VvD and got outbid by Liverpool. We wanted Sanchez but United came in and offered more, we left em to it instead of getting into a bidding war. We wanted Mahrez in Jan but Leicester wanted too much and so we pulled out.

Of course we will pay top money to get someone we really want (although we still haven't broken any transfer records) but to suggest we pay it to just make it difficult for our rivals really isn't fair

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

Absolute tosh that is Carms.

There is absolutely no intent to just put prices up to make it difficult for rivals. We wanted VvD and got outbid by Liverpool. We wanted Sanchez but United came in and offered more, we left em to it instead of getting into a bidding war. We wanted Mahrez in Jan but Leicester wanted too much and so we pulled out.

Of course we will pay top money to get someone we really want (although we still haven't broken any transfer records) but to suggest we pay it to just make it difficult for our rivals really isn't fair

I'm afraid to so, whilst you might think its just me talking tosh i'm only expressing an opinion that is quite widely viewed.  I'm not suggesting you do it all the time but i firmly believe they have done before and will do again.

Why, do you think this a unique tactic not done before by others?

Is that relevant?  I'll answer for you to cut out the b*llshit....no its not.  

In the current market that would be woefully under priced especially if your lot came sniffing, looking to drive prices up to make life more difficult for your direct rivals.  Nicely in the spirit of the game is that by your shady owners?  

Why don't YOU reconnect with the Citeh thread?!!!

Yes it's  very relevant .  Colly more valued the 3 at 150 million. You and Ronnie dismissed  that so I've  asked you two for your valuation .  

Give us an example of where City purposely push up the value for others. We don't  do any different  than any other team. We bid for players we want and some we get some we don't . 

48 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Yes it's  very relevant .  Colly more valued the 3 at 150 million. You and Ronnie dismissed  that so I've  asked you two for your valuation .  

Give us an example of where City purposely push up the value for others. We don't  do any different  than any other team. We bid for players we want and some we get some we don't . 

You paid £50 million for Stones to stop Chelsea buying him. One year previous he was valued at £30 million.

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

No its not remotely relevant how much i personally value our players.  Don't be so ridiculous.

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

How much would YOU value each of them?

Start at 350m for the three of them and perhaps not get laughed out of Levy's office.

In any case two of them are not for sale.

8 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Start at 350m for the three of them and perhaps not get laughed out of Levy's office.

Ronnie don't even bother to answer such an absurd question........that is unless their agents counsel you on the matter of their clients value!!!?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

One thing I have learned over the years is that everyone is for sale at a price

Yes, thats very clear in the EPL since City and Chelsea became lottery winners.?

12 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Perhaps then City would pay us 500m for so them Liverpool couldn't get them.....think i'm on to something here!!!??

5 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

No champs, we paid that cos we wanted him and all English players come at a premium 

So then it begs the question; how many players do you actually want.  Stones should have been a world class international at that time for that ridiculous price you paid,  not a dodgy defender, as yet unproven but potential.  You paid ridiculously over the odds.

1 minute ago, carmine said:

Perhaps then City would pay us 500m for so them Liverpool couldn't get them.....think i'm on to something here!!!??

Its more than that if Citeh want them!!

I quoted the Madrid price.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, champers said:

You paid £50 million for Stones to stop Chelsea buying him. One year previous he was valued at £30 million.

We didn't  pay to stop Chelsea buying him. We paid as we wanted him and he's  played 70 games for us these past two seasons - proof we wanted him.

Ronnie don't even bother to answer such an absurd question........that is unless their agents counsel you on the matter of their clients value!!!?

Ronnie thanks for partially  answering  the  question  which  was how much is EACH valued at.

Carmine, what is your problem. It's  a forum for exchanging  views and opinions. Try to remember  that and join in.

Yes, thats very clear in the EPL since City and Chelsea became lottery winners.?

It's worth noting that the lottery winners (City and Chelsea) won a clean sweep of english trophies and the establishment   (Man, Liverpool , Arsenal  and Tottenham) won nothing! ?

Ronnie thanks for partially  answering  the  question  which  was how much is EACH valued at.

Carmine, what is your problem. It's  a forum for exchanging  views and opinions. Try to remember  that and join in.

Its very difficult to put a value on a player you won't sell.

How much for KDB for instance?

Or Salah?

It's worth noting that the lottery winners (City and Chelsea) won a clean sweep of english trophies and the establishment   (Man, Liverpool , Arsenal  and Tottenham) won nothing! ?

Establishment lmfao...aren't you adding Huddersfield and Bolton to that list?

4 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Its very difficult to put a value on a player you won't sell.

How much for KDB for instance?

Or Salah?

De Bruyne  150 million quid.

Salah 140 million.

Toby = 35

Eriksen = 95

AllI = 150

Total = 280

De Bruyne  150 million quid.

Salah 140 million.

Toby = 35

Eriksen = 95

AllI = 150

Total = 280

Toby will go for 50m this summer...supply and demand is in our favour.

17 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Thanks for answering a question and making my point.  

You need a holiday, a break, btw.  These posts you are making serve not to wind us up as intended, they are just boring the socks off everyone.  You really are sounding silly you know.