Tottenham Thread

chonabot

4 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Last time I went to see a City game was 2005 and you lot were a pile of manure BB....just thank your benefactor and move along laddie....oh and stop trying to pretend you're a big club.

...and last time i was at a Spurs game you were hammered

Screenshot_2018-06-30-16-58-40.png

40 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

There was no footy yesterday...we need something to talk about!!

Gawd let's see some transfer biz or a Rooney tart or SOMETHING <deleted>.

Keith got his plums massaged.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

He loves the ladyboys that lad!

I think Keith was in adjoining "cubicle" to mine. At one point I heard him loudly exclaim, "Hold steady there you bosomy strumpet !".

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Huh? What about Ronnie? Let me know and there will be a response.

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Batteries almost gone...keep on pitching them up in my absence...as the great Arnie said "I'll be back" to hit them to the boundary ?

4 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:
  1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I'm happy for you to find the post where you think i exaggerated and I'll find the website who quoted the amount i posted. Ever heard of 'don't shoot the messenger'?

So if you remember the post so well you'll have no trouble finding it and reposting it will you, and then I'll find the news report i took it from. I'm waiting.

Here ya go BB, from May :

I definitely am not salivating blah blah blah. I was pointing out that Spurs have a huge overrun in the cost of building your stadium...400m...to 800m...to 1.2b...and it would seem normal to have to curtail spending on players, etc, until such times as costs have been controlled, therefore the current team may have peaked as either players may need to be sold to get money to pay off the stadium costs or maybe no major signings in the next few seasons. That could be the reality.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Still no reply regards his pork pies.

We can see the grease dripping down your chin BB!

Frankly, i hope he doesn't hold his hands up and reply.  At least he can prattle on, on another thread.  I just can't understand why the focus of his attention is this thread not most definitely not the Citeh one.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Still no reply regards his pork pies.

We can see the grease dripping down your chin BB!

Yep seem's like he hasn't got a response so he's moved on to the Utd thread to try and wind them  lot up ?

• Like 1

Sorry to keep you boys waiting but some of us DO have a life outside of this forum.

So i see you have nothing more you wish to discuss about your runaway stadium cost but how about Tottenham to have most expensive season ticket in Premier League at £1,995?

New ground, so let's fleece our loyal fans and price out the poorer fans out the game, nice one!

Just read on one website a Spurs fan commenting: "a 43% increase on my season ticket price from this year for an equivalent seat, or nearer 60% if I want to go back to my old WHL seat". Nice owners, NOT!

Knowing you three too well i fully expect you to come back trying to support these increases because ive posted, when all Spurs are against it...let's see shall we.

9 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Sorry to keep you boys waiting but some of us DO have a life outside of this forum.

So i see you have nothing more you wish to discuss about your runaway stadium cost but how about Tottenham to have most expensive season ticket in Premier League at £1,995?

New ground, so let's fleece our loyal fans and price out the poorer fans out the game, nice one!

Just read on one website a Spurs fan commenting: "a 43% increase on my season ticket price from this year for an equivalent seat, or nearer 60% if I want to go back to my old WHL seat". Nice owners, NOT!

Knowing you three too well i fully expect you to come back trying to support these increases because ive posted, when all Spurs are against it...let's see shall we.

What a load of horseshit this is.

The tickets range in price from 795-1995 with most in the 995-1200 quid range.

Nice try though chump.

Oh and pork pie dripping chinless wonder.

13 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Nothing more to discuss ?  we are still waiting for your reply ?

I definitely am not salivating blah blah blah. I was pointing out that Spurs have a huge overrun in the cost of building your stadium...400m...to 800m...to 1.2b...and it would seem normal to have to curtail spending on players, etc, until such times as costs have been controlled, therefore the current team may have peaked as either players may need to be sold to get money to pay off the stadium costs or maybe no major signings in the next few seasons. That could be the reality.

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

I'd love us to have owners who pay their slave workers peanuts and abuse the FFP system so they can buy anyone they want at any time.

Imagine the arrogance we could all show then Alfredo....we could pay lip service to the thought of our youth development and sneer at all and sundry.

Look how cheap our season tickets are!!

"They need to be or we'd never sell them"

Total muppet. :post-4641-1156694572:

17 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Well you can't have much of one the amount of time you spend on here.

Edited by alfieconn
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I think he's out of battery again Alf. ?

I might be wrong but I think BB has Alfie on ignore and so Alfie can post till the cows come home but BB won't see them. That's the point of ignore

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

Nothing more to discuss ?  we are still waiting for your reply ?

? Thanks mrboj!

52 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I might be wrong but I think BB has Alfie on ignore and so Alfie can post till the cows come home but BB won't see them. That's the point of ignore

That's strange as i wasn't yesterday, but there again he always seems  to put me on ignore when he hasn't got a n answer for one of my post's, in fact i always think of it as someone running away !!

Alfie (jesus they're all up now) "So what's the latest price on our stadium ?"

I assume you know how to use google. Search and ye shall find. Enjoy.

Edited by alfieconn

2 hours ago, alfieconn said:

That's strange as i wasn't yesterday, but there again he always seems  to put me on ignore when he hasn't got a n answer for one of my post's, in fact i always think of it as someone running away !!

Alfie (jesus they're all up now) "So what's the latest price on our stadium ?"

I assume you know how to use google. Search and ye shall find. Enjoy.

When someone has you on ignore I think your posts become visible if someone else replies to your post (who isn't on ignore). As in what Ronnie has done above and what I have just done

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

What a load of horseshit this is.

The tickets range in price from 795-1995 with most in the 995-1200 quid range.

Nice try though chump.

Oh and pork pie dripping chinless wonder.

So are you arguing that Spurs do not have the most expensive season ticket in Premier League at £1,995? That's whats being reported so if it's not correct which club will be more expensive? (Answer = Spurs)

52 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

When someone has you on ignore I think your posts become visible if someone else replies to your post (who isn't on ignore). As in what Ronnie has done above and what I have just done

Alfie on ignore when someone quotes him ( = i can read him, unfortunately)

Screenshot_2018-07-01-20-01-13.png

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

So are you arguing that Spurs do not have the most expensive season ticket in Premier League at £1,995? That's whats being reported so if it's not correct which club will be more expensive? (Answer = Spurs)

Come on, let's be having ya answer.

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Come on, let's be having ya answer.

Yep its the most expensive season ticket and I'd grab one if I could as its the best seating in the new ground outside of the corporate areas.

This is a few hundred seats out of 62000 however to put it into proper context...no existing season ticket holder is being forced to pay that amount.

16 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I'd love us to have owners who pay their slave workers peanuts and abuse the FFP system so they can buy anyone they want at any time.

Imagine the arrogance we could all show then Alfredo....we could pay lip service to the thought of our youth development and sneer at all and sundry.

Look how cheap our season tickets are!!

"They need to be or we'd never sell them"

Total muppet. :post-4641-1156694572:

Yes, he really is a muppet.

On 6/30/2018 at 2:59 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

I'm happy for you to find the post where you think i exaggerated and I'll find the website who quoted the amount i posted. Ever heard of 'don't shoot the messenger'?

BB then proceeds to post various articles about a forecast of 1B for the stadium !!!

Edited by alfieconn