why do they like to rub my beer belly

opalred

Just explain to her and her girlfriends that in western cultures it is considered extremely good luck to rub the breasts of females. Turn around is fair play in my book!

or for the ultimate luck 20cm below(your belly)...

Someone just had to be Crass and get down in the gutter.

On second thoughts, maybe it was already IN the gutter and is simply gurgling away, as it makes its way to the sewage works?

Count your blessings.

I can't get my wife to stop grabbing at my man-boobs.

Very annoying.

Then just loose them if it anoys you.

Spoken like a true ignoramus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia

Wow .. how many do you think have real Gynecomasila and how many are just fat ? Percentage wise I think my assumption wins out most of the times.

Being a bodybuilder and having read one or two things about hormones I know that gyno can be treated too.

• Like 1

Count your blessings.

I can't get my wife to stop grabbing at my man-boobs.

Very annoying.

Then just loose them if it anoys you.

Spoken like a true ignoramus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia

Wow .. how many do you think have real Gynecomasila and how many are just fat ? Percentage wise I think my assumption wins out most of the times.

Being a bodybuilder and having read one or two things about hormones I know that gyno can be treated too.

Yes, you being a body builder and constantly using steroids explains your true ignorance. Thanks for explaining. Clears it all up. Time for another shot, isn't it?

That belly cost a lot to money. cheesy.gif Thais love to touch anything that has to do with money.

I always call mine my "1 pack", especially when young fit farangs are around with their 6 or 8 pack.

Damn Ron you stole my thunder.

I was going to say that they know how much you must have spent on beer to put it their and if you have that much money maybe you are good husband material.cheesy.gif