Tourist Visa in cambodia. Days?

Hi

i would like to have 2 month tourist visa for Thailand in Phnom Penh. i had mixed answers from tour operators. some say u may be waiting even 1 week to collect your passport. is that true? in this case, how can book the flight back?

And is alsways sure to get a single entry in Phnom Penh?

things are changing everyday, not easy to understand

thank u

Bartlaz

It can be up to 4 days unless you use an agent. With an agent you can get it as fast as the next day.

There have been recent reports that they are asking for a ticket out of the country to get the visa now,

thnak u very much. this is helpful :)

As far I know, you can have a business visa on entry for 50$, valid for 1 year and can come and go as you please. I read this on a site a couple of months ago.

You know wrong. There is no such visa and certainly not for $50.

The only visa valid for a year is multiple entry non-b visa that gives you 90 days on each entry for a fee of 5000 baht.

The staff at the Consulate in PP are most unpleasant. Applied for a visa there myself once, never again! I use an agent when I go there now (Cina Travel, if I remember correctly). Give them my passport and documents 9:00am, pick up about 5:00pm the next day. $US15 for the service (you need to pay for the visa, naturally). A great, friendly, safe, speedy service.

• Like 2