Milk Kefir grains

jonaz

They don't travel very well, especially in this heat, which is why I prefer to pick them up from somebody and transfer them straight into fresh milk when I got home.

Next day delivery might be ok, but I'm yet to find a company that sells them here in Thailand.

Usually you can find someone willing to give some away for free seeing as though they grow so fast and excess grains are usually just thrown away or eaten anyway. I always offer my excess grains to people for free every couple of weeks.

Even so, I'd be willing to pay a donation for some.

I usually have some frozen for backup but not at the moment unfortunately.

Hopefully someone will offer some...

this guy is in Rawai and sells Kefir Milk. http://www.healthyfoodthai.com/index.php?products/type/2

Might be good start. He has a physical shop too https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Greek-Kafe/158570300954101

and his yogurts and milks are sold at that grocery store across the road from Nikita's 20 meters up the small soi.

Thanks. The email on their website bounced so I've messaged them on Facebook.

• 2 years later...
10 hours ago, eezergood said:

closed i think 

They moved from the Bang Tao place to very close to the red arch over the road in Cherng Talay about 18 months ago. I'll have a look next time I go past as the website indicates they may have moved yet again closer to the monument.

12 hours ago, Psimbo said:

They moved from the Bang Tao place to very close to the red arch over the road in Cherng Talay about 18 months ago. I'll have a look next time I go past as the website indicates they may have moved yet again closer to the monument.

the shop is kind of operating, the rest is not however