Good News from Thai Immigration - 90 day report is now possible online!

webfact

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see the 90 day online reporting is still the worlds worst website, huge pauses when trying to type,fails in Firefox Chrome and Edge...............well done Thai immigration whoever designed it is a moron

Lad Prao 'Office' - Immigration 'officials' stated online reporting does NOT work properly/much at all.

Not 'expecting' to working until next year, 'ar-ja/maybe'

ive only read 1-2 reports of 'success', so am unable to comment further.

waste of time & money either way - getting to that dungeon/mall in lad prao is a joke.

Though not quite as fkd as getting to and from Chaeng Wtfanna!

Done!

I'm in the Sakon Nakhon immigration district. I reported online without issue.

Ill send you my information you can do it for me ive given up with that crappy website

Lad Prao 'Office' - Immigration 'officials' stated online reporting does NOT work properly/much at all.

waste of time & money either way - getting to that dungeon/mall in lad prao is a joke.

Done!

Ill send you my information you can do it for me ive given up with that crappy website

Send it I'll do it.

Posts removed suggesting you can do 90 day reporting at 7-11. For those who may not have seen it, that was a Thaivisa April Fools Day joke. Let's not confuse members with misinformation.

Yes it was a joke but in a more serious vein it is a terrific idea. Immigration could then be run out of a telephone booth. Seriously if Bangkok does not want to spend money on improving their services here in Chiang Mai an ATM style card is a great idea. I would not even mind paying a 300/500 baht cost fee for the card with a chip in it. They could then save even more more money by laying off the staff that we do the 90 reporting to. At least we would be treated with a modem of respect.

I see the 90 day online reporting is still the worlds worst website, huge pauses when trying to type,fails in Firefox Chrome and Edge...............well done Thai immigration whoever designed it is a moron

Please kind sir easy with the generosity. I think they are not a moron but like the so called bus system here in CM it was designed to fail from the gitgo. Ditto for the online queue service. I find that is the case with many projects here. There must be a method to their madness just wish I could figure it out. Since the government changed hands we expats seem to be in someone's cross hairs I just wonder whose.

Done!

Send it I'll do it.

Thanks Its due on the 22nd so will send it you nearer the date as now is too early

Did my second successive application on Monday and as expected it went to pending. I checked yesterday... Still pending. This morning still the same as it was at 2 pm. At 4pm I got an email from Immigration in Thai and English stating that is is approved. Never knew they would send an email!

• 2 months later...

Did my second successive application on Monday and as expected it went to pending. I checked yesterday... Still pending. This morning still the same as it was at 2 pm. At 4pm I got an email from Immigration in Thai and English stating that is is approved. Never knew they would send an email!

Very interesting tolsti, it seems in this world that there those that make out in any thing they do, and then there is me!!!!!

so online is possible, but challenging some time. What do you do if you move frequently? Say live a few months in Pattaya area, then go to Chiang Mai, then Issaan. What do you do? File every time you change? File online every 90 days no matter where you are? I have heard some say you have to still report online but it expects you to be where you last filed?

Very interesting tolsti, it seems in this world that there those that make out in any thing they do, and then there is me!!!!!

Chum, I've never won a raffle or lottery in my 55yrs so I am sure 'Lucky' is not my middle name.

Just another piece in a puzzling puzzle. The system has so many dead ends its well beyond incredible/belief. The 90 mail system is the best but allow the full 15 days as there are some here that are waiting the full 15 days. For your Visa extension pencil in a whole day starting at 5.00 a.m. in the morning till 5.p.m. or use your "friendly" Visa agent. If you have no vehicle figure a 1,000 bahts there and back and there and back unless you wish to be a captive audience of Promenada Mall. Yes the "your a guest here guys will pop out of the woodwork" they have been drinking the Kool-aid here to long and forgotten what the world guest truly means.

I am getting 'Crapola' from them in Muang Pitsanulok. I am changing from Retirement Viva to Marriage Visa and they are taking there time with it. I am just wondering if someone in Bangkok has told em to make life more difficult for farang! 90 day report on Monday a little quicker though, with no form to fill out. In and out in 5 minutes!

I am getting 'Crapola' from them in Muang Pitsanulok. I am changing from Retirement Viva to Marriage Visa and they are taking there time with it. I am just wondering if someone in Bangkok has told em to make life more difficult for farang! 90 day report on Monday a little quicker though, with no form to fill out. In and out in 5 minutes!

Quote I am just wondering if someone in Bangkok has told em to make life more difficult for farang! unquote. BSJ I think your onto something. I used Phitsanulok some years ago. They pulled a Chiang Mai and moved the office way out to Makro I presume its still there. Staff was nice in and out fast on my visa extension. Going to a marriage visa can be a bit troublesome I hear you have to persevere more work involved work being a 4 letter word.

I thought I had a pretty good handle on this 90 day report online since it breezed through it last April like sliced bread but today, no luck, just the message to contact my local Immigration office

My question is about the 7 days before window, is that 7 calendar days or 7 work days ?

My 90 day report date is 4 January 2016 and that means that today, the 28th is within the 7 day window, but if the two day holiday 31 Dec and 1 Jan are deducted then it means that I am 2 days short for the online system

Did it not work today because I am late due to the holidays, or just due to the normal glitches many are experiencing ?

(and yes I used IE 11, and my most recent entry into the Kingdom was 6 Oct 2015, and my nationality is American)

post-10942-0-10941900-1451309333_thumb.j

^^ It's calendar day, and the report day itself counts as one.

That's what people who understand how numbers work call a 6 days window, but here, knowing how to count may cost you 2000 bahts.

If your report day is the 4th, the first day for reporting is the 29th, and the last one the 10th, not the 11th.

^^ It's calendar day, and the report day itself counts as one.

That's what people who understand how numbers work call a 6 days window, but here, knowing how to count may cost you 2000 bahts.

If your report day is the 4th, the first day for reporting is the 29th, and the last one the 10th, not the 11th.

This is an extract from the user guide from the 90 day online website. The picture says it all.

attachicon.gifImage1.jpg

Still not very clear to me since I tried again today, getting the report to Immigration error message, since according to kunnatee : "If your report day is the 4th, the first day for reporting is the 29th " which is today

and mxyzptlk chart shows also shows I am also within the time frame allowed

So the only conclusion I can come to is that the system still has glitches so I will have to report in person on the 4th of January, a fairly easy process at Jomtien, but since that office will have been closed for 4 days and Monday the 4th will be both the first day after the holidays and the first of the month, I should probably report on the 5th or 6th to beat the crowds

Thanks for the responses

According to the chart, if your report date is Jan 4th then your window of opportunity was between Monday 21st December and Monday 28th December inclusive. So today is NOT within the allowed time frame according to the chart. The "report to your local immigration office" also occurs if data you submit does not agree with data that the immmigration office already holds for you or you are not on the 90 day reporting system database.

According to the chart, if your report date is Jan 4th then your window of opportunity was between Monday 21st December and Monday 28th December inclusive. So today is NOT within the allowed time frame according to the chart. The "report to your local immigration office" also occurs if data you submit does not agree with data that the immmigration office already holds for you or you are not on the 90 day reporting system database.

Then why did it not work yesterday the 28th ? And it worked for me last April so I am in the database and I seriously doubt if they purge the database when you leave the country and miss a 90 day report because you are out of the country

So the mystery has not been solved nor is it likely to be

Then why did it not work yesterday the 28th ? And it worked for me last April so I am in the database and I seriously doubt if they purge the database when you leave the country and miss a 90 day report because you are out of the country

So the mystery has not been solved nor is it likely to be

Maybe there was a small error with the data you entered....has someone posted that the database is purged when you leave the country? I never said that, I was just informing of possible reasons for rejection. Your post seems a little agressive, which is disapointing as I was only trying to provide assistance....my bad, it won't happen again

You are the one that stated that today was not within the allowed time frame and all I did was point out that it didn't work yesterday, within the allowed time frame. So if anyone was being aggressive it was your capitalization that was confrontational.

I postulated the possibility that the data base was purged as an explanation since I am positive that there was no error with the information I entered since I have successfully done my 90 day report on-line successfully in the past

I don't think the problem lies in the time frame.

I did my registratiin online the first time without any problems.

The second time I tried several times a day, every day up to the actual reporting day and it didn't work. That meant I had to go to immigration at Chaeng Wattana as it was too late to send by post.

This time I tried ince, it didn't work so I sent it by post.

I will continiue to do so in the future.

I don't think the problem lies in the time frame.

I did my registratiin online the first time without any problems.

The second time I tried several times a day, every day up to the actual reporting day and it didn't work. That meant I had to go to immigration at Chaeng Wattana as it was too late to send by post.

This time I tried ince, it didn't work so I sent it by post.

I will continiue to do so in the future.

If your going to mail allow the FULL 15 days. I mailed mine 2 weeks ago tomorrow and they received it on the Monday 19th. I realize there are a lot of holidays in the two weeks but I should have had it back by now. This is the only option we have left as all the others have been snafued. I think we are running into a problem where everybody has jumped on the mail for 90 days and they do not have sufficient staff to process them on time. What a CF. I will wait till Wednesday before going with my receipt. Promenada is such a pain.

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't complete my application. I always get the message below:

For further information regarding the 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

Tried it at least 10 times, same result. To think I got excited over NOTHING!!!

I tried this morning on IE with the same messge being repeated sad.png

I keep getting the same message as above ("For further information regarding ...") and can't proceed. I use Internet Explorer, complete all required fields in the first page, input the CAPTCHA number, which is verified, then click "submit" and I get that message. Has anyone found a solution? Incidentally I get a certificate error warning when the first page loads, but it seems to work anyway and I don't know what, if anything, needs to be done about the certificate error or whether it's related to above problem.

Thanks

TG

For further information regarding the 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

I keep getting the same message as above ("For further information regarding ...") and can't proceed. I use Internet Explorer, complete all required fields in the first page, input the CAPTCHA number, which is verified, then click "submit" and I get that message. Has anyone found a solution? Incidentally I get a certificate error warning when the first page loads, but it seems to work anyway and I don't know what, if anything, needs to be done about the certificate error or whether it's related to above problem.

Thanks

TG

You are not alone. It is a shambles that does not work for many.

Thanks

TG

You are not alone. It is a shambles that does not work for many.

It doesn't work for me either. When I said it didn't work to the immigration guy, he pointed to my TM6 (Arrival/Departure card), laughed and said "Too old!"

Archived