Good News from Thai Immigration - 90 day report is now possible online!

webfact

This is the status of mine as of today , done on a mac running FF with user agent switcher.

This is not a " look at me " it is to show that the procedure can be done , but the outcome we will wait and see.

post-216533-0-46369500-1428206657_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Entered details with no problems, checked status "pending" so at least I know it's on their system. I'll update over the next week or so on whether it gets processed successfully.

Any progress?

The 7 days have now past and no emails at all from them yet, status is still at pending.

It could just be that everyone is now on holiday and my 7th day coincided with that.

I don't fancy my chances of getting someone over the phone who understands the online element who can tell me whether I should wait until my pending status changes or if I need to go to their office after the holidays regardless.

Has anyone reached an approved status via the online approach?

Those who entered the country before 2005 will have to wait to use the online form. The calendar only goes back to 2005, and there was no way to type in an earlier year.

Actually you can go back further as was pointed out to me earlier. Scroll and select 2005 then click the year down arrow again and it goes back further. Keep doing it until your year comes up. In my case I had to get to 1994 and was able to select it ok. Still got the contact information though regardless. smile.png

The 7 days have now past and no emails at all from them yet, status is still at pending.

It could just be that everyone is now on holiday and my 7th day coincided with that.

I don't fancy my chances of getting someone over the phone who understands the online element who can tell me whether I should wait until my pending status changes or if I need to go to their office after the holidays regardless.

Has anyone reached an approved status via the online approach?

White mans magic

I spoke with someone from one of the phone numbers alongside the form.

It seems there are a lot of people sitting at the pending status but there may be a technical issue, the person I was talking to had not been able to get any response or updates from the technical team.

The form clearly states there will be a fine for failure to file the form which is perhaps a grey area of "is a pending application filed?".

I suspect it then comes down to individuals to make the risk call on this, either head down to the centre as normal or be prepared to go to bat the next time you are there that entered into the system is actually filed. Either way the system could be improved with advice on what to do in this scenario.

staff at the school i study at told me yesterday that multiple students have been fined after completing the 90 day report online.'successfully'

apparently it does not wok at all - even when it seems that it does/has

Maybe they should learn to pay attention!!!!! When you apply you get the "pending" message, when successful you get an email confirming and you log back on to the immigration site and print out your 90 day report to put in your passport. How on earth can they be fined with that in their possesion.

staff at the school i study at told me yesterday that multiple students have been fined after completing the 90 day report online.'successfully'

Maybe they should learn to pay attention!!!!! When you apply you get the "pending" message, when successful you get an email confirming and you log back on to the immigration site and print out your 90 day report to put in your passport. How on earth can they be fined with that in their possesion.

Come on mate! Be fair!.... They're only teachers

how on earth indeed..

but using your same flawed logic, nothing that is retarded should happen here....

If you seek ACTUAL replies, try asking at Imperial LadPrao, im sure theyll have all the facts for you.

mun mun mun

how on earth indeed..

but using your same flawed logic, nothing that is retarded should happen here....

If you seek ACTUAL replies, try asking at Imperial LadPrao, im sure theyll have all the facts for you.

mun mun mun

Well it does not work,,I use an agent,and they tried without success. No prob reporting in person.

how on earth indeed..

mun mun mun

You are just spouting absolute BS. Online reporting has only been available since April this year so if they were successful why the need to go to lad prao. Mun Mun Mun is that the noise the troll makes when its being fed?

After "pending" since 27th April I had to go in person to the Chiangmai Imm.

After a brief back and forth chat about what I had and hadn't done with an officer I know I simply asked is online reporting working properly yet and he simply replied NO!

I also ended up going to the office in person, from about 11 am it seemed to be a steady 100 people in queue with about an hour and a half to get through the 100.

It has not reduced the number of people in the slightest though it seems the same person who takes your passport can process it now rather than passing it to a separate queue for processing.

Online I am still sitting at pending so no doubt some double entry confusion in the future.

One thing I found elsewhere was that it is suspected if you have changed address and your online details do not match those they have on record for you, the system may get confused. This was the case with me.

sorry, you're obviously dense and/or looking to cause frustration.

i'll leave you to it.

come back when you've succeeded where zero others have reported success.

how on earth indeed..

mun mun mun

You are just spouting absolute BS. Online reporting has only been available since April this year so if they were successful why the need to go to lad prao. Mun Mun Mun is that the noise the troll makes when its being fed?

Many people are having the same problem including me. My immigration office replied to an email I sent to them about it and they informed me it is was because my last entry was 7 years ago.

Have a look at this topic on the visa forum. Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I've tried again the next day (sunday) and it worked. Pending status for a couple of days and today I've got an email telling me that my application was approved and to visit the page extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do for downloading and print the pdf "Next Appointment" .

FYI I did everything using Chrome with the extension UA Spoofer which is basically an IE simulator .

Cheers everybody :)

The problem is it just don't work for everyone....no fault of the individual...but fault of the new online system.

For example, I can't get pass page one (many others have this same problem)...enter all the requested data...click enter to go to the next page but instead you get a pop up window saying contact your local immigration office. When I did my 90 day report in person about a week ago at Chaeng Wattana/Bangkok immigration and showed them a print out of my problem, the officer acknowledged they are still have problems with the system and it's not working for many.

Consider yourself lucky that it works for you; for many it is not working.

And try to be more civil in your posts if possible.

Archived