Good News from Thai Immigration - 90 day report is now possible online!

webfact

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Below is the form to submit ONLINE where ever u are in Thailand ( note no mention of ur address)
FIREFOX 36
ONly dif between firefox an die is the numbers 1,2,3,4 are across the top in IE
Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days (TM.47)
Step1 : Fill up Personal information

Important Note : * Fields marked as Required Fields. Personal Information * Passport No

หมายเลขหนังสือเดินทาง : (UPPER ENG AND NUMERIC) Suffix

คำนำหน้า : Mr. Mrs. Miss. * Surname

ชื่อสกุล : (UPPER ENG) Given Name

ชื่อตัว : (UPPER ENG) Middle Name

ชื่อรอง : (UPPER ENG) * Gender

เพศ : Female Male * Date of Birth

วันเดือนปีเกิด (ค.ศ.) : / / (DD/MM/YYYY) * Nationality

สัญชาติ : search-b-icon.png Travel Information * Arrival Card No.(TM6)

บัตรขาเข้า ตม.6 : (UPPER ENG AND NUMERIC) * Arrived in Thailand(Date)

วันที่เดินทางเข้า (ค.ศ.) : calendar_gray.gif (DD/MM/YYYY) * By (Transportation)

ได้โดยสารโดยพาหนะ : Airplane Car Ship Other * Flight No

เที่ยวบิน/พาหนะ เลขที่ : (UPPER ENG AND NUMERIC)

Another TV member previously stated that each immigration office CAN deny said request. Hell in Kaengkhro they just said "we don't do that" re: my name of the house book???????

I have a question for those who are in contact with the higher powers at the Immigration.

My TM card is associated with a expired passport since I have been here for more than 15 years and I'm here on a retirement visa, Koh Samui is aware of this but I'm not sure if they updated this info on the national computer system.

It would be great if there was somewhere on the application I could give them this info so they can update their records.

I couldn't complete my application. I always get the message below:

For further information regarding the 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

Tried it at least 10 times, same result. To think I got excited over NOTHING!!!

I tried this morning on IE with the same messge being repeated sad.png

I couldn't complete my application. I always get the message below:

For further information regarding the 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

Tried it at least 10 times, same result. To think I got excited over NOTHING!!!

I tried this morning on IE with the same messge being repeated sad.png

Same here. Will report in person on Tuesday

Just went through all the 4 steps of filing the 90 day report: no problems and fast as well.

Step 2 asks indeed for the address.

Steps 3 and 4 are like confirmation pages where you can review your entries. Step 4 also gives you a rather lenghty Reference number to be used to check on the status of your submission.

Checked the status after about 5 minutes, which showed "pending".

Also possible to check the status if you forgot to note down the Reference number: just press the second Tab and enter passport nbr., date of birth and nationality.I

I think it's just great. Love it. No whininig here.

FYI: living in Phuket, using IE, Internet speed 10Mb.

Just went through all the 4 steps of filing the 90 day report: no problems and fast as well.

Steps 3 and 4 are like confirmation pages where you can review your entries. Step 4 also gives you a rather lenghty Reference number to be used to check on the status of your submission.

Also possible to check the status if you forgot to note down the Reference number: just press the second Tab and enter passport nbr., date of birth and nationality.I

Lucky you.

Would you be so kind as to add a post on this thread:-

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/800121-were-you-successful-in-submitting-a-90-day-report-on-line/#entry9069131

I'm hoping we can eventually see a pattern

Cheers

Doesn't work for me in either Google Chrome or Firefox.

Think the story says IE only doesn't it?

And this is presumably because Immigration are being remunerated handsomely by Microsoft for exclusive access to their website with the IE browser?

For this reason I'd be inclined to take what they say about it being eventually accessible with other browsers with a huge pinch of salt - nothing more than typically meaningless "Yes Minister" "In the fullness of time" or "At the appropriate juncture" claptrap if you ask me!

Sorry for a possible obvious question...is this also available for those working and with a non b, or is it just for tourists who want to stay longer than 90 days?

People with Non B Visas or Tourists do not do 90 day reports.

You have to do reporting on Non B's, or do you mean an extension of stay with the non-b?

Did mine yesterday in Jomtien and asked if I could now do it online and was politely told no! Took 40 mins rather than the usual 5 mins and there were the usual "agents" going up to the desk (no queue No.) and handing over numerous passports with cash!

Anyone guessing what is the purpose of 90 days report and tell me that this goes against any logic ?!?

The point is there is no point. Anyone seriously believe the plethora of actual criminals do a 90 day report? Or even bother applying for a visa come to that. Dear God ...

Did mine yesterday in Jomtien and asked if I could now do it online and was politely told no! Took 40 mins rather than the usual 5 mins and there were the usual "agents" going up to the desk (no queue No.) and handing over numerous passports with cash!

You're learning ...

So did you finally complete the 90 day report online?

Sounds good . But independently where you are in Thailand or only in Bangkok.

Like the man said, does this only apply to Bangkok or to all of Thailand. For me in Nonthaburi, just a pleasant drive with the new shortcut from the Rama IV bridge to the main road in front of Nonthaburi Immigration. Even so, only Bangkok or everywhere?

Had you read inside the link Immigration offices throughout the country,particularly the provincial Immigration Office responsible for the area of your residence.

And yeah it worked good on ie 9 with no sign of slugishness.

I am in Chiang Mai and Got to the form with Internet Explorer ....filled it in numerous times and everytime it says:" For further information contact your Immigration Branch in your local residence area" So I guess it's only for Bangkok

Below is the form to submit ONLINE where ever u are in Thailand ( note no mention of ur address)
FIREFOX 36
ONly dif between firefox an die is the numbers 1,2,3,4 are across the top in IE
Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days (TM.47)
Step1 : Fill up Personal information

Important Note : * Fields marked as Required Fields. Personal Information * Passport No
หมายเลขหนังสือเดินทาง : (UPPER ENG AND NUMERIC) Suffix
คำนำหน้า : Mr. Mrs. Miss. * Surname
ชื่อสกุล : (UPPER ENG) Given Name
ชื่อตัว : (UPPER ENG) Middle Name
ชื่อรอง : (UPPER ENG) * Gender
เพศ : Female Male * Date of Birth
วันเดือนปีเกิด (ค.ศ.) : / / (DD/MM/YYYY) * Nationality
สัญชาติ : search-b-icon.png Travel Information * Arrival Card No.(TM6)
บัตรขาเข้า ตม.6 : (UPPER ENG AND NUMERIC) * Arrived in Thailand(Date)
วันที่เดินทางเข้า (ค.ศ.) : calendar_gray.gif (DD/MM/YYYY) * By (Transportation)
ได้โดยสารโดยพาหนะ : Airplane Car Ship Other * Flight No
เที่ยวบิน/พาหนะ เลขที่ : (UPPER ENG AND NUMERIC)

Too many people stating that it works -or that it should work- on IE.

I dare any of you, or anyone for that matter, to prove that it works and that you actually managed to send through the 90-days report.

Otherwise, it's best to keep quiet and not mislead people.

Try to do online today. "For further information contact your Immigration Branch in your local residence area"

Call to immigration and answer was that need to go there (messenger can go). So not work in Bangkok.

Just do it right now, totally successfull in about 10 mn, i depend of Koh Samui Immigration. 90 days report should be make by 17 march.
I use IE like they asked and i have my Transaction Reference Number !..
Will check in a few days what happenn and if nothing happen i will go to make it in real at Samui Immigration on +/- 12

Archived