1 dead in shooting at Copenhagen free speech event

george

Eventually the pain caused by the cognitive dissonance from pretending this is just a temporary phenomenon will be greater than the pain of assessing what will have to be done in order to defeat the ideology of political Islam. That is the day change will begin. The first step will involve the rounding up of traitors who have facilitated civilization jihad, said traitors know this and will do everything to safeguard themselves at the expense of their nations, for that is what traitors do.

The second step will not involve any liberal solutions, too late for that. Mass deportations and internment pending this may well be on the cards, half way house options would just result in civil war.

Wow, I had not thought of it like that- IMO you are correct.

Of course it's a terrorist attack.

Is she playing the Obama game of gingerly avoiding saying it was motivated by Islamic Jihad?

Does she know it was a Muslim extremist? Do you?

She probably has better inside information than you do.

• Like 1

I just listened to a recording of the shooting at the cafe. LINK

1. I believe there were more than 30 shots which would indicate more than one gun because Ak-47's, M-16's and AK-74's tend to have magazines that hold either 20 or 30 rounds.

2. Some of the bursts sounded like semiautomatic i.e. one trigger pull for each shot.

3. A couple of bursts sounded fully automatic, machine gun style.

4. All of the shots sounded like smaller caliber than AK-47's as in M-16 or AK-74. But, it's a low quality recording so nothing is sure. It didn't sound like AK-47 which has a deeper sound but a slower moving, larger bullet.

5. I believe I heard AK-74's or M-16's.

(An AK-74 is built on the same platform as an AK-47, but the bullet is smaller and faster and has a greater range. It is similar ballistically to the M-16 but not as accurate.)

I think there may have been two shooters at the cafe.

• Like 1

Edit. Can't tell how many shootings there are. At least two, ABC gave me the impression there might be another. ???

Don't put any faith in that...

Three shooting incidents, three killed.

First was at the freedom of speech event.

Second at a synagogue.

Third when the suspect was apprehended.

" Hours later, a man was shot in the head and killed early Sunday near Copenhagen’s main synagogue in the city centre." (From post 51 of this thread)

Near. not at. Could have been near a 7-11 too. Significant?

The victim of the synagogue shooting was a young Jewish man guarding the building while a bar mitzvah ceremony was underway inside, according to the head of Denmark's Jewish community.

Dan Rosenberg Asmussen told Danish television that 80 people were gathered in the synagogue.

“I dare not think about what would have happened if (the killer) had access to the congregation,” Rosenberg Asmussen said. According to AFP, police were stationed outside the synagogue after community leaders contacted authorities following the earlier gun attack.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/1.642523

coffee1.gif

Of course it's a terrorist attack.

Is she playing the Obama game of gingerly avoiding saying it was motivated by Islamic Jihad?

Does she know it was a Muslim extremist? Do you?

She probably has better inside information than you do.

Of course she does, and she did not say "Islamic Jihadist", which was the complaint from JT.

Second at a synagogue.

" Hours later, a man was shot in the head and killed early Sunday near Copenhagen’s main synagogue in the city centre." (From post 51 of this thread)

The victim of the synagogue shooting was a young Jewish man guarding the building while a bar mitzvah ceremony was underway inside, according to the head of Denmark's Jewish community.

Dan Rosenberg Asmussen told Danish television that 80 people were gathered in the synagogue.

“I dare not think about what would have happened if (the killer) had access to the congregation,” Rosenberg Asmussen said. According to AFP, police were stationed outside the synagogue after community leaders contacted authorities following the earlier gun attack.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/1.642523

coffee1.gif

OK...fair enough. I was only going by what the mods posted on this thread in two separate news reports which both said "near".

1. I believe there were more than 30 shots which would indicate more than one gun because Ak-47's, M-16's and AK-74's tend to have magazines that hold either 20 or 30 rounds.

2. Some of the bursts sounded like semiautomatic i.e. one trigger pull for each shot.

4. All of the shots sounded like smaller caliber than AK-47's as in M-16 or AK-74. But, it's a low quality recording so nothing is sure. It didn't sound like AK-47 which has a deeper sound but a slower moving, larger bullet.

(An AK-74 is built on the same platform as an AK-47, but the bullet is smaller and faster and has a greater range. It is similar ballistically to the M-16 but not as accurate.)

It's hard to know what weapon was used yet. But i seriously doubt that it was something with 5.56 ammunition, that is very rare on street level in Europe, especially Scandinavia.

Most illegal guns comes from eastern europe(Ex. Yugoslavia in particular, mostly from Zastava Arms.) And it's not the 5.56 versions, its mostly the AK-47 knock off, with folding stock(Zastava M-70).

But in general on street level the Zastava M88 pistol is a favorite, as it is accessable and cheap. Assault rifles in Scandinavia is very rare. None the less he acquired one, its going to be interesting to know the whole story.

He could have been using the Zastava M84, CZ Scorpion knockoff. They appear on street level sometimes as well, and is chambered in 7.65 short. But eyewitness was saying that

they saw a apx. 100cm long plastic-like rifle, that does not sound as the M84.

Edited by KhunMoo
  • Like 1

Edit. Can't tell how many shootings there are. At least two, ABC gave me the impression there might be another. ???

Don't put any faith in that...

Second at a synagogue.

It was AT the synagogue - the civilian killed, was a young jewish security guard. There was a bar mitzvah-thing, with 80 people attending, in a building connected to the synagogue.

So the question for Denmark and the world about that. Was this attack:

A -- Clearly an antisemitic (hatred against Jews) incident of terrorism by someone with an Islamic Jihadist ideology?

or

B -- Just a guy strolling about with a gun going after random "folks" at a random religious building?

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

It was AT the synagogue - the civilian killed, was a young jewish security guard. There was a bar mitzvah-thing, with 80 people attending, in a building connected to the synagogue.

So the question for Denmark and the world about that. Was this attack:

A -- Clearly an antisemitic (hatred against Jews) incident of terrorism by someone with an Islamic Jihadist ideology?

or

B -- Just a guy strolling about with a gun going after random "folks" at a random religious building?

I was not a direct witness - I used to work, a handfull of years, at FE (Army Intelligence). A former colleague, is now in PET (Police Intelligence). I've been chatting a bit with him, through the night, while streaming the 24h news from Denmark. But most of those things I wrote has been in the news, now.

But information has been sparse, until now. But still there is a lot of questions unanswered, i guess we'll learn a lot more throughout the sunday.

But to answer your question, if you look at the targets - Its without a doubt "A".

Targets: 1) A debate, where a cartoonist famous for drawing the Prophet, as a dog. 2) A Synagogue, that is normally closed at night, that just happened to have a party. 3) Where he lived is a area, that is known to house a lot of middle eastern immigrants (spekulative)

post-154764-0-25506900-1423992177_thumb.

Edited by KhunMoo
  • Like 1

It's hard to know what weapon was used yet. But i seriously doubt that it was something with 5.56 ammunition, that is very rare on street level in Europe, especially Scandinavia.

Most illegal guns comes from eastern europe(Ex. Yugoslavia in particular, mostly from Zastava Arms.) And it's not the 5.56 versions, its mostly the AK-47 knock off, with folding stock(Zastava M-70).

But in general on street level the Zastava M88 pistol is a favorite, as it is accessable and cheap. Assault rifles in Scandinavia is very rare. None the less he acquired one, its going to be interesting to know the whole story.

He could have been using the Zastava M84, CZ Scorpion knockoff. They appear on street level sometimes as well, and is chambered in 7.65 short. But eyewitness was saying that

Don't forget there are a lot of European gun manufacturers too, not limited to American and Russia (Chinese knock-offs) so much as in the USA. Not sure what "Plastic-like" means, perhaps it means "looks like a toy assault rifle" in which case perhaps Belgian FAL? or if it means "strange looking/not traditional looking/futuristic" then perhaps something like the AUG HBAR (Steyr - Austrian)???

• Like 1

Don't forget there are a lot of European gun manufacturers too, not limited to American and Russia (Chinese knock-offs) so much as in the USA. Not sure what "Plastic-like" means, perhaps it means "looks like a toy assault rifle" in which case perhaps Belgian FAL? or if it means "strange looking/not traditional looking/futuristic" then perhaps something like the AUG HBAR (Steyr - Austrian)???

Yes i know, most advanced/"high-so"/"funky looking" guns comes from European/Israeli manufacturers - but what i'm talking about, is whats available on the black marked in Scandinavia. And that is the cheap eastern european copy's of mostly russian guns.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

you seem to be sure about weapens mr. nevershure. But thanx for the info.

A pattern is starting to emerge here which makes me think of false flags. Many of these recent events like Boston, Sydney, Paris and now Copenhagen,there are relatively few fatalities, the perps are found very quickly indeed, indeed way too quickly....and then the main perp is shot dead and so is unable to talk. A perfect way to soften up a population of terrified sheeple for more wars and less human and civil rights.

• Like 2

It takes incredibly small men, with hearts of stone, to perpetrate a crime like this. A small man, with an insecure heart, who has no spiritual understanding whatsoever, and simply follows blind indoctrination to commit an act of murdering strangers. Because they are perceived to have insulted your prophet? How boring. How trite. How dull. How ridiculous. If your beliefs are true, and real, it does not matter if there is a slight or perceived insult, as you fell comfortable enough with your beliefs, so that what people say is irrelevant. But these man child insects have no faith, no real beliefs, and no conviction of anything real. They are simply hateful fools, and their "beliefs" give them license to commit murder, rape, to sell sex slaves (ISIL), to abuse women, to kidnap, maim, steal, and live the life of a gangster. That is all they are, is gangsters.

I would like to respectfully say that there are areas in the world with civilized people who have thick skins and then there are the rest.

Update 10.35 GMT:

Danish Police are reporting that they assume the man they have shot and killed was responsible for both shootings, the CCTV pic distrubuted by them is same man from an address they had been watching for some time? They are saying it is a terrorist attack but have not said Jihadist (at least not in this report) source UK Sky News

Seems is lucky the danes got to him before he entered the Cafe otherwise there would have been carnage

...and we process news like this now how? Numbed? Routine? We are all participating in a massive, collective slide into anesthesia by the steady horrific assault on all we hold dear. The road to fully waking up to "yes, The Third Islamic Jihad is upon our door" will arrive but we will be too numb and soiled to remember the values and ideals we once aspired to; are values are increasingly made relative. The road to slowly waking up and incrementally surrendering our humanity to these animals will cost us a good part of that humanity we struggled so hard to achieve since the dark ages.

This will not get better. This is not criminal. This is not assimilation. This is war! This will not "pan out." This will not go away. The only water that will seek its own level is Shar'ia. This is, as the Muslim Brotherhood asserts, "Civilization Jihad." IMO, every single thing we have ever held dear, secular or religious, is under full blown siege. The only horror its equal is the Civilization Treason of the West.

Eventually the pain caused by the cognitive dissonance from pretending this is just a temporary phenomenon will be greater than the pain of assessing what will have to be done in order to defeat the ideology of political Islam. That is the day change will begin. The first step will involve the rounding up of traitors who have facilitated civilization jihad, said traitors know this and will do everything to safeguard themselves at the expense of their nations, for that is what traitors do.

The second step will not involve any liberal solutions, too late for that. Mass deportations and internment pending this may well be on the cards, half way house options would just result in civil war.

Well said, both of you.

I predict a new awakening in W. Europe and Australia. I just hope it doesn't come too late. It will have to come from the people who haven't been brainwashed by governments, and that will be the minority at first.

Here is the problem, as I see it, regarding "awakening:" people who have had enough of the cognitive dissonance and are now aware of the patently obvious will not only have to respond to the threat but will have to overcome the impediment of name calling, alienation, isolation, and minimizing of by their own governments and liberal elite who have for so long enabled this civilization dilution (in a blatant attempt to reduce humanity to the lowest common denominators and unbind the glue of nationalist tendencies), and now defend their effort while the ship is sinking. The awakening will be battling both the real threat, and intellectually, our own polity who fought for so long to inflict their ideology upon their fellow citizens. How F---ing sad. To this I ascribe the title Civilization Treason. Irrespective of the reasons why they walked the [Vandals] through the gates of the city, they now defend them as status quo, or culturally relative. I remain undecided which is worse, those that wish to destroy our civilization or those who self loathe so earnestly they lower the ropes from the ramparts at night while we sleep. This is not hyperbole- I believe every single word I write.

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif