Siam Paragon bombers could be foreigners, Thai police spokesman says

webfact

Hang on I clear remember initially it was a man they identified as 'the dragon' claiming which group he was affiliated with, vaguely naming people without saying thier name as they always do, saying that group with 'connected to' a politician who resides overseas wink wink nudge nudge..

I remember this association being jumped on by all the pro yellows as 'fact' that Tacky masterminded this..

Are we not to understand it was all just bullshit ???

• Like 1

Police spokesman denies saying Paragon bombers foreigners

BANGKOK: -- Royal Thai Police spokesman Pol Lt Gen Prawut Thawornsiri Tuesday denied that he had said two bomb attackers at Siam Paragon were foreigners.

Prawut said his instead said the attackers were definitely not foreigners because a taxi driver had testified that the two spoke Thai with central accent.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Police-spokesman-denies-saying-Paragon-bombers-for-30254261.html

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2015-02-17

hmmpf this thai is such a difficult language that even thais cant understand it.

Police spokesman denies saying Paragon bombers foreigners

BANGKOK: -- Royal Thai Police spokesman Pol Lt Gen Prawut Thawornsiri Tuesday denied that he had said two bomb attackers at Siam Paragon were foreigners.

Prawut said his instead said the attackers were definitely not foreigners because a taxi driver had testified that the two spoke Thai with central accent.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Police-spokesman-denies-saying-Paragon-bombers-for-30254261.html

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2015-02-17

"Oh..wait...did I just say that out loud? I meant the exact opposite..."

cheesy.gif

Why do TV members always assume that the Police blame everything on foreigners?

I think this is just a translation error - he meant they could have members of Foreigner - the 1970's soft rock band.

I have no problem seeing them go to jail for this or anything else...

What planet do these clowns live on???

Whenever there is a crime some clown has a press conference blaming foreigners.cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

They have no detection skills what so ever, so blame foreigners !!EASY!! they left the country already.

Who are they trying to fool??

Hang on I clear remember initially it was a man they identified as 'the dragon' claiming which group he was affiliated with, vaguely naming people without saying thier name as they always do, saying that group with 'connected to' a politician who resides overseas wink wink nudge nudge..

I remember this association being jumped on by all the pro yellows as 'fact' that Tacky masterminded this..

Are we not to understand it was all just bullshit ???

were they wearing Army issue boots as the men in Black did ?

Why do TV members always assume that the Police blame everything on foreigners?

I think this is just a translation error - he meant they could have members of Foreigner - the 1970's soft rock band.

I have no problem seeing them go to jail for this or anything else...[/quote

But don't you want to know what love is?

• Like 2

Hahaha they have no idea. No fingerprints…well better start checking all the Soi dogs, I heard they are getting street smart these days LOL. Incompetent work once again, no clues, no evidence that's traceable, nothing except the voices in their head saying it must be foreigners cause no Thai would ever do this.

No, it was me :-) As im residing here for several years, have no crime rec (yet); however, my Thai is not fluent... but im a farang! Im waiting for a classic interview invitation (warrant) soon. The procedure transcript - I promise, jing, jing - I will post on every blog around the region to showcase the outstanding and brilliant police work in Thailand! <irony off>

Ps: i think thats a wig ;-)

Edited by bronco10250

So, following this logic:

1. Thai police figure print EVERY Thai person at some early point in their lives;

2. The bombers just had to have a past criminal record

3. The fingerprint records have not been lost, stolen, or eaten by the soi dog

4. The fingerprints found at the scene could NOT belong to anyone except the perpetrators.

There does appear to be a pattern emerging whereby the mythical "foreigner" emerges when the police arrive at their level of incompetence.

Isn't it a fact that all Thai citizens from age of 12 years with Thai ID card have fingerprints recorded on the database for this very reason. To identify perpetrators of crime from government database if in fact it works???

• Like 1